The opening script has Kirino talking about how cute Taketatsu Ayana is and Kuroneko talking about Hanazawa Kana sexually harassing her lol. Nice one staff! OTL
- Ayana says she had an Animate point card since she was in elementary school, meaning she had frequented anime shops since she was in grade school lol.
- Listeners have sent in mail about keeping their otaku hobbies a secret from their family and Ayana comments that she never had to do that, in fact she’s always played her galge in the living room lol. She mentions Tokimeki Memorial and Mahou Shoujo Fancy Coco. Ayana leads it into trying to convince Kana into playing them with her but Kana declines.
- A listener sends in a mail talking about how she was a serious person before but a friend had given her Ayana’s character song to listen to and she loved it. She then proceeded on to watch the anime and became an otaku from there haha. I wonder which song it was… Probably K-ON’s, that seems to be the most non-otaku friendly anime she’s been involved with to drag people in with.
- Upon finding out Kana has a glasses fetish Ayana says she’ll put on glasses for her next time :D
- Ayana does a pretty good impression of Tamura Yukari’s voice :O
- Ayana misreads 続投(zokutou; continuing to pitch[baseball]) as zokueki, a non-existent word, to Kana’s confusion lol. She gets all embarrassed and apologizes afterwards hah.
And so on to #10. I’m not looking forward to when I catch up and I’ll have no more episodes to listen to :(