They comment that this episode marks the half year anniversary of the radio, and Kana says that it also makes it the half year mark of how long she’s known Ayana for.
- They mention they haven’t played games together. What happened to Kana playing Monster Hunter? D:
- They say that the show might go on for another half year :D
- A listener sends in a mail talking about how he loves how raburabu the two of them are and for them to keep it up. They laugh that they’ve got approval from the listeners to fawn over each other as much as they can.
- Dangerous Kana is… Okay!
Ayana: “Recently Kana’s been seeming really dangerous… Well I like that about Kana too~ <3″
Kana: “Really? Is it really okay?”
Ayana: “It’s okay! Well if it really gets bad I’ll just stop you”
Kana: “Yeah just stop me”
- Ayana recommends a yuri game to the listener ahaha.
- Ayana says she watched OreImo with her mum ahaha. Wait she mentioned somewhere else that her mum watched KissxSis as well didn’t she? lol
- Ayana was introduced to BL through her fujoshi friend. She had no idea what it was at first when she bought the manga but when she saw them kissing she was kinda shocked ahaha.
- The two of them comment that they’d love to see a BL cafe lol OTL
- Ayana uses the “suuun~” sound effect :O. I’ve been seeing the “suuun~” onomatopoeia used quite a bit recently, is this all because of Toyosaki Aki? lol.
- One of the words introduced in the internet lingo corner is “FSS”. Apparently it stands for ”ふとももすりすりしたい”(Futomomo Surisuri Shitai) which means “I want to rub [her] thighs” lol OTL.
- Talking about Gijinka (Personifications of non-human things, such as pokemon into human form sorta stuff).
Kana: “I want to see a Gijinka of Ayana”
Ayana: “Huh? I’m already human… Sorry but I’m a person?”
Kana: “Sorry that was my mistake. Yeah Ayana is a human.”
Looks like they’ll be celebrating Kana’s birthday next episode, should be great :D …Well it’s been out for a while so I already know what’s goes on in it and it is great <3