The three of them were using loli voices in the opening script akfdjadslfkjaadsfads sooo cuteasdkfjasdkfja
- Looks like all three of them watched the first episode of IchiUshi.
- Hikasa laughs at how weird it is to see panty shots with Junko’s fundoshi lol. Aki says it’s would be called “Funchira” rather than “Panchira” and they laugh that it sounds kinda dirty. “Fun” in japanese = poo lol.
- Aoi comments that this is the first time she’s moaned like that so much in anime and she was laughing at that while she watched ahah.
- A listener asks who do the three of them think is the most demon lord like in the recordings and the three of them unanimously agree on “Takahashi Chiaki” “Without needing to say a reason” ahaha.
- They laugh that during the recordings everyone is listening and laughing at whatever Chiaki is saying and how interesting and funny she is :D
- One of the corners have listeners sending in what they think are the evillest lines that can be said and one of them is “Now everyone, this person is going to do something amazingly funny! Watch them and be ready to laugh!” and the three of them wince saying that it happens often to them on events and radio ahahah. Hikasa in particular yells and emphasises the radio part. She’s probably thinking of Momonoki 5 and Nakamura Eriko ahahah.
- They bring in a bowl full of rice even more filled than the first episode lol. Aki’s eating it again ahaha.
- Aki makes a wonderful delicious reaction again lol. They let Hikasa and Aoi eat some of the rice this time though.
Hikasa says she sent a mail to her manager in the morning saying “Where are you? Everyone’s waiting on you!” for April Fools ahaha. Supposedly she got into quite a bit of trouble for that lol.