June 26th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: ブレイブルー公式WEBラジオ 「ぶるらじW」
Hosts: Sugita Tomokazu, Imai Asami, Kondou Kanako
Guest: Terasoma Masaki
New episode of BluRaji guesting Jubei’s CV Terasoma Masaki \o/
- Sugita mentioned that he met Imai a while back in a Mcdonalds store :O Sugita didn’t say anything to her and just sat down behind her while she was playing on her DS and when she got up to leave she noticed there was a guy staring at her behind her and she awkwardly tried not to make contact with him lol. She then took a look again and realised it was Sugita and told him that she had to go in a tired sounding voice and left lol. Supposedly she had just come from an event so she was pretty tired out. Imai commented that to see him there staring and grinning behind her made her think there was a prank being played on her or something haha.
- Apparently Sugita’s a pretty big fan of Terasoma and his characters :O
- Sugita mentions that he sleeps with a Jubei plushie and a Chiyo-papa plushie from Azumanga lol.
- A new corner has them doing tongue twisters :O The one they did was one of Tsubaki’s lines with Imai going first lol
Imai – Stuffed up once on her third time and took 19.09 seconds
Kanako – Stuffed up multiple times starting from the first time lol. She took 19.07 seconds
Terasoma – Didn’t really stuff up but kinda misread a word all three times. He took 16:08 seconds.
Sugita – Did it really well! …But stuffed up once on the second time lol. Sugita took 15.09 seconds.
Sugita won in the end \o/ Apparently he’s getting a pretty grand prize for winning :O
- The survey they’re looking at for this episode is:
+ Which character would you like to go to the beach with?
1. Makoto (Imai: “Everyone’s choosing based on their bodies aren’t they…”)
+ Who would you want as your homeroom teacher.
+ Who would you like to cheer you up when you’re feeling depressed?
+ Who’s homemade cooking would you like to eat?
+ Who’s room would you like to see the most?
- Sugita jokes that everytime he thinks of Platina he gets a headache, saying the best ways to kill Sugita is to either take him to the beach or to have him interact with Yuuki Aoi lol.
- Terasoma says he’s pretty good at cooking :O
I wonder if BluRaji will keep on going :D …And now I really want Yuuki Aoi to come guest lol. Come on staff get her to come on!
June 22nd, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Mizuki Nana
Guest: Fukuen Misato
Hmm… Hosted by Mizuki Nana and guesting Fukuen Misato…. Yeahhh this is pretty much just another episode of Smile Gang lol. The BGM changes to Smile Gang’s upbeat music when Misato comes in as well lol.
- Nana named her top six places she’d like to be proposed to:
1. The beach
2. A castle
3. A mountain
4. A wonderful restaurant
5. Boyfriend’s place
6. In the car
I’m amused by the dirty minded reactions to when she said “In the car”. Wait now that I think about it the whole list could be taken that way…? Oh wait except for the restaurant lololol OTL
- Misato tells Nana off for not inviting her to come on as a guest for that event she had a while back where she invited friends to come on the show lol. I was actually thinking about that too. Oh and it looks like Nakamura didn’t guest in the end as well now that I look back at it :O
Nana says that she didn’t invite her because it’d pretty much just be Smile Gang and not M no Sekai lol. Yeah she’s so right though. M no Sekai normally has a calm and relaxed atmosphere but as soon as Misato steps in they both start going into Smile Gang’s overdrive mode lol.
June 19th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: 聖痕のクェイサーラジオ！ ミハイロフ学園放送部
Hosts: Toyosaki Aki, Hikasa Youko
The two of them start off the radio with “This is Seikon no Qwaser Radio where we’re all so crazy that half of our conversations get cut out!” I wish we could hear an unedited version hah.
- A listener sends in a mail asking how are they always so energetic on radio, maybe they’ve been drinking?
Hikasa: “We both act pretty crazy already so we don’t need to drink alcohol!”
They mention that they’re always like this when they’re together and whenever they go eat out they must trouble the staff there since they’re laughing so rowdily there hah.
- Birds of a feather….
Hikasa: The saying ‘Birds of a feather flock together’ really is true!
Aki: Ah you seem really confident about that? Why is that?
Hikasa: Everyone around me is weird!
Hikasa: Everyone! Weird!
Aki: Wait!! *laughs* Is that including me?!
Hikasa: Of course!
Aki: Hey waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiit a moment!!
Aki never really says much dirty material on radio normally but amusingly she does on occasion on QwaRaji lol.
I’m always so overwhelmed by how upbeat these two are on QwaRaji ahaha.
June 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Sugita Tomokazu
Assistants: SP Tanaka, Asakura, SP Satou, Takeshi
Guest: Isomura Tomomi
Did I mention that Sugita’s been paired with a lot of female seiyuu on radio recently? :D
Also I dont think I’ve said this before but SP Tanaka is a writer for 4Gamer.net among many other game staff related things… I think so at least.
- Tanaka mentions that he read a piece done by Hoshino Lily, the mangaka for Zakuro. Sugita asks about it cautiously:
Sugita: It… Wasn’t Zakuro was it?
Tanaka: Nah it’s not Zakuro. It was one with cute boys in it.
Sugita: Okay I’m going to stop you right there now.
Lol One of Hoshino’s old BL works I’m guessing ahaha OTL
- They mention how nice a person Hoshino is :D
- Sugita says that when he first met Isomura he thought she was a model rather than a seiyuu and she laughs saying that she doesn’t have THAT nice a body.
- Sugita mentions that he’d love to have Hayami Saori come guest again. He then says
Sugita: In fact I’d like to go to her Freestyle and show her the real meaning of “Free”
LOL yeah Sugita’s known for not considering the time and place he has his ‘moments’ :D
- Tanaka mentions that he’s recorded Sugita singing in karaoke on his iPhone before ahaha.
- Isomura mentions she’s gone to karaoke with Tanaka and Mori P, Toshimichi Mori the producer of BlazBlue. Tanaka had sung one of Sugita’s character songs at the time lol.
- They start playing a Wii game where Isomura voices a character in it…. And her character makes ero sounds loooooooooool. Poor Isocchi~
- LOL It’s not an H-game but the sounds her character makes iskjdalfkjas ahaha Poor Isocchi. Oi isn’t this sexual harassment?!
Sugita: I didn’t expect to hear so much from your character. It was great.
Tanaka: Yeah we got to hear Isocchi’s moaning.
Sugita + Tanaka: Thank you!
Isomura: *laughs* This is really weird!
In case anyone is interested, the game they played was Osouji Sentai Clean Keeper.
- Isomura commented that when she found out she was going to be playing games on the radio she was looking forward to playing NeoGeo and all that but then they had that game instead lol.
Isomura is pretty otaku-ish as well and the two of them have always connected well whenever she came on to BluRaji to guest so she was a great addition to the group :D.
…I’m still reeling back from the ero game they played with her there lol. She was pretty flustered throughout the whole experience, it was showing in her voice ahaha.
June 17th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Takahashi Mikako
Guest: Sugita Tomokazu
Mikako says that she’s been laughing with Sugita backstage before the event had started already :D
- Sugita had Mikako read out “Uho ii Otoko” and “Yaranaika?” telling her that it’ll definitely have the crowd laughing, and it did lol. Mikako says that the girls probably don’t know about the meme, she then asks the girls to put up their hand if they recognise it and is surprised to see that everyone knows about it ahaha. This was Mikako’s first time finding out about the meme it seems lol.
- Sugita comes walking in with flowers and singing “Happy Birthday” to Mikako :D He sings “to Mikakong-senpai” instead of her name though lol, to which she jabs him for~
- After finding out that the Flower Bouquet was left by an anonymous listener Sugita jokes that it’ll probably explode or put out poisonous gas lol.
- The last time Sugita came on for a live audience recording was on Mikako’s birthday as well :O Apparently Sugita came walking on stage with flowers on that time as well.
- A listener has the two of them imitating Wakamoto Norio lol.
- Sugita mentions that he’s been obsessing over the Aquaplus fighting game recently. Speaking of which, I really want to play that :O
- Mikako hits Sugita on the shoulder throughout the event whenever he does something stupid lol and he comments “The only people that I enjoy being hit by are Mikako and Kugimiya Rie” LOL Sugita. He then talks about a time when he went to Kugimiya during a Gintama recording and asks her “You know how your character says some pretty bad stuff sometimes, do you get embarassed saying them?” and she replied “Of course I’m embarassed! *whacks him* So what?!”
I really loved this episode. Sugita was so great :D He talked heaps about Nakamura, the nicknames he’s given to other female seiyuu and Love Plus lol. The two of them really are close with one another~
June 16th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Taketatsu Ayana, Hanazawa Kana
Guest: Hayami Saori
Hayami Saori guest episode! She’s done radio work with the both of them before on Sekirei Radio with Kana and MM Radio with Ayana so she’s pretty friendly with these two.
- New episodes being released
Ayana: With the release of the new episodes it looks like Kuroneko’s popularity is starting to soar.
Kana: Ah it’s a new look for everyone isn’t it? With Kuroneko wearing a school uniform she looks like like a normal, though pretty, ojousama. Though she’s all different inside. *laughs*
Kana: It’s pretty lonely without Kirino though isn’t it…
Ayana: Yeah… She’s gone to America and all now…
Kana: The recordings without Ayacchi doesn’t feel like OreImo at all…
Ayana: Yeah I’ve been feeling pretty left out as well… It’s like “You’re absent for these recordings!” And I’m like “Eh?? I’m the heroine!!” It was lonely!
- Watching Cardcaptor Sakura!
Ayana: After talking about it so much the other day on radio I went to rewatch the DVDs for Cardcaptor Sakura! Watching her change clothing everytime and saying “ho~e~~” made me think how great it was that I grew up watching this anime! *laughs*
Kana: *laughs* You’re being weird!
Kana: I want to watch Cardcaptor Sakura with you~
Ayana: Really?? Come over to my place then! Or instead I’ll bring them over to your place!
- Apparently the little picture on the bottom right was a picture of the Slowpoke pokemon drawn by Hayami lol. The other two burst out laughing when they see it ahaha.
- The three of them go on about Pokemon for quite some time lol.
- When talking about their siblings Hayami says that she’s single child. They then realise that she’s the same age as Kana’s little brother and Kana pronounces “Ah! Yeah! They’re the same age! I’m going to get my brother to marry you Hayamin!” lol. It looks like the two of them have been laughing about this before, where it started off with Kana talking about them being the same age, then trying to have them meet up sometime and now escalating into Kana trying to marry them lol. By the way Hayami hasn’t even met him before.
- Everyone’ll be related!
Ayana: Ah but if Hayami marries Kana’s brother you’ll both be sisters! I want that! How about Hayami marries Kana’s brother, and then Kana marries my elder brother and then we’ll all be related! *laughs*
Hayami + Kana: Hey! That’s unfair! Who are you marrying then??
Ayana: I’ll just live with everyone as a big family <3
- The three of them talk quite a bit about AKB48 lol. Hayami doesn’t know that many members but she says her favorite is Mayuyu, same with Kana and Ayana. Ayana talks about how she’s been paying attention to Tomo-chin recently as well. I would write more but I know next to nothing about AKB48 lawl.
Ayana: “Tomo-chin’s so cute, I want to date her! I want to be a boy for her!”
- It looks like Kana has high regard for Aoki Sayaka’s voice :O I wonder where in particular she heard her that made her a fan.
- The three of them start talking about Prince of Tennis and it’s characters :O Kana’s favourite was Sengoku Kiyosumi, Ayana’s was Kikumaru Eiji.
- While talking about shounen manga they mention how they started playing tennis or Go because of Prince of Tennis or Hikaru no Go lol. Ahaha yeahh shounen manga/anime really does that to you doesn’t it.
- Working as a seiyuu
Ayana: Working as a seiyuu now really feels like an extension of my hobbies rather than a job~
Hayami: Yeah, it’s great isn’t it?
Kana: Yeah, work is pretty fun~
- Close your eyes Kana! Ahaha the script still has Ayana saying loving lines to Kana :D
Ayana: “Kana-chan~ close your eyes!”
Ayana: *giggles* “Gu–” —-Hey you’re supposed to keep your eyes closed!! Oi! Hanazawa Kana!
Kana: Sorry what?!
Ayana: “Guess who!”
Ayana: Oi! Keep your eyes closed!! “Guess who?!”
Ayana: “You guessed wrong! It’s the Taketatsu Ayana that you love!” *Laughs embarrassedly and tries to change the subject*
Kana: *laughs* What the!? What?? Is this still continuing?!
Ayana: Why didn’t you keep your eyes closed!!
Kana: Sorry but I had no idea what was going on!
Ayana: Yeah it didn’t go as well as I expected…
- The two of them mention to Hayami their whole idea of them trying to get her to wear some cosplay or another and she laughs saying they shouldn’t tell her manager or he’ll really make her wear something lol.
Hayami was there under informal circumstances and didn’t have a radio script so their talk seemed really natural. It really sounded like a normal conversation between the three of them rather than a radio recording <3. Hayami’s also guesting next episode so I’ll be looking forward to that too \o/.
June 13th, 2011 § § permalink
Today marks the day I’ve been blogging for a year :O When I started I honestly didn’t think I’d last for so long hah. I initially started the blog with such half hearted notes lawl, lets see how much longer I continue for \o/
Amusingly right after that Hanazawa Kana Radio Scribbles post I’m making a Hayami Saori Radio Scribbles post lol.
– Hayami Saori about AnoHana from Hayami Saori’s Freestyle #7 on 2011.05.17.
“ The recordings are well underway for AnoHana… And it’s really amazing! During the recordings you have so many people just bawling away. That goes for me as well. Just by watching it I get all soppy and teary ahh… There’ve been so many times where I’ve been crying too hard to say any of my lines! I think everyone who’s watching it feels this way as well, it’s going to be an anime where everyone watches and cries together I’m thinking. A crying anime and also a heartwarming one.
Also, during one of the recordings we were talking about how the word “yukiatsu” was in the top three most searched term on Google *laughs*“
From Hayami Saori’s Freestyle #9 on 2010.05.31
- Apparently Hayami learnt piano and she was a huge fan of Fruits Basket. She had asked her piano teacher when she was young to teach her how to play the opening theme of Fruits Basket. She then played the song on the radio gaah the memoriessss the nostalgiaaaa Okazaki Ritsukoooooo~ ;_:
- Hayami’s Tomato Garden
On Sekirei Radio she had talked about buying a tomato growing kit and excitedly saying that her tomatoes were growing well throughout the radio but then the radio ended around last year and she hasn’t spoken about them since. She started talking about them again on this episode of Freestyle when a listener asks about them.
“My tomatoes from last year…? How have they grown? Well… They’ve grown… Magnificently!! They’re huge!! There are so many of them! If you were to say my tomatoes were more on the green side or the red side I’d say… Green!! If you were to say they were more tomato or more leafy I’d say leafy!! …….. …. Why aren’t my tomatoes turning red!! ;_;
…So that’s about it, the plant’s growing well but my tomatoes aren’t doing that well. Did I not give it enough sunlight? Did I give it too much water? In the end it’s all my fault! ;_; But this year I’m going to grow mini carrots! To get over the trauma of my tomatoes *laughs*“
Hayami sounds so bright and cheerful on radio, I’m loving her radio stuff so much <3
June 12th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Taketatsu Ayana, Hanazawa Kana
Although Kana’s birthday has passed Ayana’s script has her saying “Today’s not your birthday anymore… So I’m not gonna spoil you today nyan!” Why’s the “nyan” there then!
- Ayana’s birthday event should actually be coming out with the next episode of OreImo Radio in real time :O
Ayana: As these DVDs come out it makes me really feel that OreImo has ended ;_;
Kana: Eh? Awww nooo I don’t want it to end! How much longer will this radio continue for?
Ayana: I hope it goes on forever!
Kana: I really want to celebrate Ayachi’s birthday here too!
Ayana: Oh! Thats in… Another three months?
- While talking about anime, the two of them start talking about how the directors of Matrix had seen and loved anime and used that to influence his movies. Ayana was explaining this to Kana and she had no idea :O
- Ayana comments that her older brother wasn’t an otaku at all, though he plays action and RPG games pretty often. Ayana had tried to force her brother to play Tokimeki Memorial but he gave up half way through it lol.
- Amusingly “GR8″ is sent in to the internet lingo corner. As in the english “Great” abbreviation. Ayana guesses the right meaning of it almost instantly :O
- One of the internet lingo things I found amusing was “KIRIN”, a title which stands for “Kanajo Inai Reki Ikooru Nenrei” lit. “‘Time Without a Girlfriend’ equals ‘Age’” lol.
- One of the corners had listeners sending in worries that they think a character or person would have, such as “Sometimes I hate being hit in the morning…” By “The Alarm Clock”. One of the ones they sent in was “I’m scared that my two senpai will make me wear some weird costumes…” By “Hayami Saori”. Although it’s made up by a listener, it comes from when the two of them were talking about how they wanted to dress Hayami up for the next OreImo event in a previous episode lol.
Ayana: Eh?? We won’t do that!
Kana: Huh? Lets dress her up!
Ayana: …Huh? *laughs* Oi!
Kana: *laughs* Lets do it! It’s Hayamin!
Ayana: Yeah she’ll look good in anything!
Kana: Yeah it’s her fault for looking good wearing anything!
Ayana: Yeah! She’s so slim! And she’s got a good body! …I can use my authority as a senpai… *evil laugh*
Kana: *laughs* Yeah! You’re in the same agency after all!
Ayana: I’ll be all like *creepy voice*“Hey, Hayamin… Wear this~~” and have her wear it.
Ayana: I want Hayamin herself to read out this line!
Kana: Yeah that “I’m scared” bit!
Ayana: I want to hear it. *evil laugh*
I’m looking forward to hearing what’ll happen on Ayana’s birthday episode :D
June 8th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Hirohashi Ryou
Guest: Hikasa Youko
Yamada + WORKING!! = YAMAKING!!. Radio for WORKING from mid last year guesting Takanashi Izumi’s CV, Hikasa Youko. Hirohashi mentions that today was the 13th of August, and Hikasa asks if it was alright to just blurt out the recording day lol.
- Hikasa comments that she’s never really talked to Kamiya Hiroshi much before. She goes on to say that she hasn’t spoken with Hirohashi much too. The first time they met was at a work party for WORKING.
- It looks like both of them have read the original manga.
- Hikasa sneezes midway through the radio. ‘Twas P. cutekasfljdkasjfk why do seiyuu have such cute sneezes!?
- Hikasa attended a girls high school and middle school :O
- Wow Hirohashi’s middle school had both genders change into their swimsuits together in the classroom :O What a crazy school lol. Hikasa was really startled by that idea. But yeah that is crazy. Just imagining the boys and girls changing into swimsuits together when they’re 16 years old is…. Wow OTL.
- Somehow the two of them get on the topic of if they’ve ever been spanked before, Hirohashi says she had all the time when she had done something bad at home but Hikasa says she was never hit. Hikasa asks about the sound of being slapped and what kind of noise it makes but Hirohashi laughs saying she was never hit bare.
- Hikasa says she’s worked part time at a Japanese sweets shop before as well as a sushi shop.
- Hirohashi comments on how pretty Hikasa’s standing posture is and that she’s always staring at her during recordings lol.
Hirohashi: “You know, I’ve always thought this but you’ve got some good muscles on you”
Hikasa: “*laughs* Really??”
Hirohashi: “Yeah, you’re so slim but you’ve got some muscles!”
Hikasa: “Well I used to do softball… But ever since then my muscles have pretty much melted away. It’s all soft now.”
Hirohashi: “Your standing posture is always really pretty too, I’ve always thought that during recordings.”
Hikasa: “Huh? But I slouch don’t I?”
Hirohashi: “Uh sorry I’m not watching that high, I’m always staring at your legs *laughs*”
Hikasa: “*laughs* Whaaat? Wait a moment…! *laughs* …Thanks”
- Hikasa says that she’s been told a couple of times that she looks like she’s got some Thai blood in her and Hirohashi says she looks French if anything… Really? French? Lol. She then goes on to say that if they had a blonde wig for her she could put it on and she’d be 100% French ahaha. Reeeaaalllyy??
- Hirohashi says she’s never once gotten any spam emails before :O. She continues to say that she’s getting pretty lonely that she’s the only one not getting any and hopes she’ll get some one day lol.
The radio has long ended on October last year but it came back for an episode on April this year for the announcement of the second season. I wonder if it’ll start up again once the second season starts up.
June 7th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Hayami Saori
Guest: Hidaka Rina
Hayami Saori’s Freestyle is a recent solo radio hosted by Hayami Saori that just started a couple of months ago. I… Think this isn’t the first time Hayami’s done solo radio work but I think it’s been a while though I’m not too sure. This episode guests Hidaka Rina, whom she seems pretty close with. They’ve gone out to eat pretty often together outside of work it seems.
- Hayami compliments how cute Hidaka is throughout the show <3
- Hayami wears glasses at home and contact lenses outside. Apparently her eyesight is pretty bad :O
- “What I like about Hayami!”
Hidaka: She’s always so warm and kind :D
What Hayami likes about Hidaka Rina
Hayami: She’s always so honest and straightforward and her smile is so cute!
- They mention that they first met on Ladies vs Butlers 2 years ago.
- The two of them get all embarrassed while talking about their first impressions and good points about each other ahaha. I’m fidgeting here just listening to them lol.
- Where would you like to go together other than eating out?
Hidaka: Karaoke! I’d love to go to karaoke with you!
Hayami: Oh me too!
Hidaka: We could go and sing Star Driver songs!
Hayami: Then lets go Karaoke sometime!
Hidaka: Really? I dance and stuff. Like for the AKB48 songs~
- Why did you want to become a seiyuu?
Hidaka: My agency had a seiyuu lesson and I took it and from there I started getting interested in the difficulties of expressing emotions through your voice only and then I did some auditions and thats where it all started.
- The two of them talk about how hard it was at the start to not get any noise into the microphone such as script flipping sounds. Hidaka mentioned that there was a time when her school uniform’s rustling was getting into the mic during recordings too.
- Hidaka’s too embarrassed to say her blog name lol. Yeahh “Hidaka Rina no Kira☆Rina Room” Sparkles and a pun with her name lol.
Hidaka’s only 16 years old but she was great at talking on radio :O. Just like other solo radios like Sugita’s and HanaKana’s; Hayami Saori’s Freestyle is one of the solo radios I listen to as it comes out but never really write anything about except for in the scribbles category. It’s a great listen though and Hayami is as wonderful on radio as ever :D.