AKA. Working’!! Radio Season Two #1 with Taneshima and Takanashi. A new radio episode of YAMAKING for the second season of WORKING. It says Hirohashi’s a guest… But the next episode has been released with Fujita Saki and Kitamura Eri guesting Hirohashi again so it’s probably just Yamaking under a new name lol. This is the first time Fukuyama and Asumi have done radio work together.
- Asumi calls Poplar the “Mascot Character” and Fukuyama corrects her saying she’s a heroine! Lol, everyone loves to make fun at how Poplar got shafted for Inami <3
- Fukuyama says that although his schedule was free for the time Yamaking was recorded, he was never invited… Which disappointed him thinking that he wasn’t wanted lol. Poor Fukuyama~ I was thinking this as well, they had almost everyone come on to the radio, even the side characters like his sisters and Hyougo Otoo(Nakata Jouji!) why wasn’t Fukuyama invited! He concluded that it was done so he could come for the second season though haha.
- Hirohashi comes as a “guest” for this episode. The first thing she says is “…Why isn’t it Yamaking anymore…” lol. Fukuyama explains that if the title remained the same it would become a radio that seemed like it was made for him due to the “Yama” in Fukuyama. Lol yeah right.
- It’s also the first time Fukuyama has worked on radio with Hirohashi.
- Fukuyama loves ponytails and laments that they seem to be fading away recently :O
- Fukuyama mentions LEDs and says it as “L, E, D” with the letters separately which surprises Hirohashi. She wonders if it’s supposed to be said that way and the other two laugh that it’s not supposed to be pronounced “red” haha. Fukuyama then goes on to explain what a “Light Emitting Diode” is and the difference it has in lifetimes compared to conventional light bulbs.
- They for some reason get into a discussion of “The earth is small, it’s getting pretty cramped” with Fukuyama on that side and Hirohashi’s “The earth isn’t small, there’s just too many people!” lol.
- Hanazawa Kana no Hitori de Dekiru Kana? #93 2011.07.20
Something I found amusing from Hanazawa Kana’s solo radio regarding Rokyubu’s appearance on Anisama.
“Yeahh We’re appearing at Anisama! *claps* *cheers… and then trails off into a wail* …It’s really scary actually! *laughs* There’ll be thirty thousand people! Thirty thousand!! That’s like “How many thousand?!” It’s terrifying! I’ll be singing and dancing in front of all those people… Yeah this would be impossible on my own. I’m so glad there’s four other people with me. The attention on me would be divided by five or something like that… But it really is scary! What am I going to do?!
We’re currently discussing what kind of show we should do there and we always end up laughing and talking about doing something funny *laughs* Like having us pop up one by one like *pop* *pop* *pop* Like ninjas or something *laughs*
Well we’re still looking forward to it but we’re really nervous about it too. We’re all practicing really hard for it now though so please look forward to it too.”
Thinking back on it, the only person out of the five that has experience performing in front of that many people would be Hikasa due to K-ON’s events. 30,000 people… That would be pretty nerve-wracking hah.
- Satomi and Ui’s R@DIO ONCE #13 & #14 2010.09.28 & 2010.10.06
A short radio hosted by Miyazaki Ui and Satou Satomi for the PSP game L@VE ONCE. The main thing I was interested in was the Hikasa x Satomi talk :3
- This was Ui’s first time meeting Hikasa.
- Ui comments that her first impression of Hikasa is of someone who’s cheerful, outgoing and easy to get along with. Hikasa laughs at the praise embarrassedly and Satomi comments that she shouldn’t praise her too much lol.
- Apparently Hikasa gave a boy chocolates for Valentines day in 2nd grade elementary school and he reciprocated on White day but instead of giving her the present at school he came over to her place to hand it over haha. Hyuuu hyuu~ Hikasa!
- I… Might have mentioned this before on a previous radio post but Hikasa mentioned here that she attended an all girls middle school and high school.
I’ve been wanting to write a post about this for a while though I think many people already know about this. Either way it really is too amusing/adorable to leave be <3
Basically summarised into one sentence: Itou Kanae didn’t know reindeer existed in real life. Oh and alcohol was involved. Two sentences.
The whole thing started on Toaru Radio no Railgun, the radio for Toaru Kagaku no Railgun hosted by Itou Kanae and Toyosaki Aki from 2009.09.20 to 2010.04.30. The reindeer topic didn’t come up until near Christmas on episode 12, 2009.12.11 for which Aki was absent and substituted by Satou Rina. Rather than me explaining it, it’d be best if I transcribed the conversations behind it so the post may be a little long, though it still isn’t a complete transcript, it’s far longer than what I usually write up. Click the spoiler tags for the transcripts. For those interested in hearing the exchange you can hear it here:
Index’s radio had become pretty well-known for having alcohol served on occasion during it’s recordings but Railgun’s radio had not had alcohol served on the show until Satou Rina, one of Index’s radio hosts, came on to guest. The subject of reindeer came up when the audio drama between Saten and Misaka was played on the radio.
Saten: “Misaka-san” Misaka: “Hmm?” Saten: “Until when did you stop believing in Santa?” Misaka: “Hmm at around the time I was 10 years old?” Saten: “Whoa that’s pretty late! Then how about reindeer?” Misaka: “Reindeer?” Saten: “Yeah when did you stop believing in reindeer?” Misaka: “Umm Saten-san, reindeer really do exist…” Saten: “Huh? What? Reindeer are fictional creatures aren’t they? As if those flying creatures could exist!” Misaka: “Uh well… How should I put this… Well let’s just get on to the announcements!” Saten: “…okay…” (The two of them announce news and releases regarding Index and Railgun) Saten: “Umm, So Misaka-san… Reindeer don’t really exist right?” Misaka: “Saten-san… You should have Uiharu-san take you to a zoo sometime.” Saten: “Huh?” (End of audio drama)
Though the audio drama was recorded before the radio had started, this was played near the end of the radio and when the show returned to the radio you could tell Kanae’s kinda tipsy/drunk from the wine they had been drinking during the radio. She continues to fumble over the announcements while reading them while Satou seems to be unaffected by the alcohol. After stumbling around a bit Kanae blames her lack of concentration on the audio drama that was just played saying that she was still thinking about it.
(Kanae stumbles while reading the announcements) Satou: It’s the wine! Kanae: Ahh~ I’m getting light headed~~ Satou: Oh well! It’s adorable! It’s good! Kanae: Well, but that audio drama that was just played about reindeer existing has really been on my mind. Satou: …Huh?? …Eh?? Kanae: Eh? Are reindeer… Real? Satou + Staff: They exist. They’re real. Real. Exist. Kanae: Huh?! Reindeer are real?!? (At this point Kanae sounds really shocked, and Satou reacts with surprise as well) Satou: Eh?? What? Wait, what?! This is suddenly heading in a really interesting direction! *Kanae laughs* Satou: Lets rephrase this. Do you think they’re real? Or fictional? Kanae: Huh? Satou: …Does Kanae happen to be someone who thinks that reindeer are real? Kanae: …The flying things right? Satou: …Reindeer are… Well… Kanae: What are those ones in the forest? Deer? Satou: Reindeer[as well] are in forests. Kanae: They also go in forests?! *laughs* Satou: “They ‘also‘ go in forests”?! *laughs* This is getting really interesting! *Satou and Kanae laughs* Satou: Wait, wait! Let me clear this, they don’t fly! Kanae: Huh? Satou: They don’t have wings after all. Kanae: Eh? Satou: What made you think they flew? Kanae: Umm… Satou: Oh, Santa? Kanae: Yeah, is it Santa’s magic? Satou: Or Santa himself is flying *laughs* *Kanae laughs* Kanae: Eh?! Reindeer are… Those deer like things with horns and stuff right? Satou: Yeah. Kanae: But deer… Are real right? And reindeer… Are they real? Satou: They exist! Just not the ones that fly. Kanae: …Have I seen one before?? Satou: I… Don’t know the answer to that one *laughs* *Kanae laughs* Satou: I don’t really have that kind of knowledge, perhaps you have, perhaps not! Kanae: Umm I’ve got a question! Satou: What is it? Kanae: Those ones in the mountains… Are they reindeer? Satou: The ones in the mountains? They’re… Deer. Oh? Is that an image of a reindeer? (Staff hands them a picture of a reindeer) Kanae: Eh? Who is this? Satou: “Who“?? Well it’s a reindeer… Kanae: Huh the nose… Aren’t reindeer noses like a clown’s? All red and stuff? *Satou gasps, Kanae laughs* Satou: ….[Toyosaki] Aki-chan! Come back! Kanae: A reindeer’s grave– I mean nose (Kanae accidently says “haka” which means grave instead of “hana” which means nose) Satou: Grave?! Don’t kill the reindeer off!! *laughs* *Kanae laughs* Satou: Wait is this the effect of the wine? Or is this just how Kanae is normally? Kanae: Don’t reindeer have noses that shine and stuff? Whats the difference between a deer and a reindeer? Is it how one flies and one doesn’t? *laughs* Satou: Err… (Satou then tries to move the radio on and ignores Kanae to read the ending announcements. They then get some information from the staff about the differences between reindeer and deer) Kanae(reading out loud): “…A reindeer is a type of deer…” Satou: A type of deer. Kanae: What?! So it IS a deer!! Satou: *laughs* Whats with that “What a disappointment!” reaction! Kanae: Then the flying ones! Where did the flying ones come from? Satou: They don’t fly! They just don’t fly! Kanae: Then where’d that come from?
… Kanae: Aren’t reindeer like pegasus? Wait pegasus… Exist? No they aren’t real! *laughs* Satou: Pegasus don’t exist! Kanae: And reindeer do? Satou: They do.
… Kanae: So they do exist…? Satou: You thought they didn’t? Kanae: Yeah… The flying ones. Flying deer. The flying deer were the reindeer was what I thought. Satou: Well they don’t fly. *laughs* Kanae: Eh? Eh? Satou: I’ll keep saying this over and over again! Reindeer don’t fly! Kanae: When do they start flying then? *laughs* Satou: They never fly! Is this the wine speaking?? Kanae: *laughs* What are the advantages of reindeer?? Satou: “Advantages“?!? *laughs*
Satou finishes with “This was really fun! I want to come guest again. We can drink wine again as well!”. This radio episode ends here but on Railgun’s next episode Aki comes back and it looks like she’s heard about the whole reindeer thing…
Kanae(Reading mail from a listener): “…And have you two ever found out something unexpected about one another before?” Aki: Yep! I have! I have!
… Aki: I don’t have enough fingers to count how many times! Kanae: …Really? Aki: Yep! Kanae: That many? Aki: Well the first thing I want to say is… Well Kanae… *Kanae starts giggling nervously* Kanae: What is it…? You’re starting scare me… *laughs* Aki: Umm well, despite your appearance and impression… You lack quite a bit of general knowledge. Kanae: …Well I can’t do anything about that! Aki: Umm I just want to yell this out. ALL THE REINDEER IN THE WORLD CRIED!! *Kanae laughs* Aki: Kanae! Reindeer exist!! Kanae: But you know how reindeer was in that song and stuff! Aki: Yeah rabbits were also in that song! *Kanae laughs* Kanae: And their noses were red! Aki: Yeah and that part is fiction.
… Aki: Reindeer are like my favourite animals! Or one of my favourites. It’d be a contender for top place though! Kanae: Eh? Do you like real reindeer? Aki: Yeah… If they weren’t real why would I? Kanae: Maybe something like a reindeer character with a blue nose? Kanae’s referencing Tony Tony Chopper, the reindeer from One Piece who Aki is a fan of.
Aki tells Kanae off for not knowing that her favourite animal existed. Incidentally they bring wine on to the radio for this episode after this point and Kanae gets tipsy really quickly. She continues to stumble over her words and break into fits of giggling during the show <3
Outside Railgun’s radio, the whole reindeer thing gets referenced again in the new Index radio for it’s second season when the two hosts, Satou Rina and Iguchi Yuka, were asked to act like Aki and Kanae. Upon hearing this the first thing Iguchi said was “Do reindeer exist?!” in an imitation of Kanae. I’m guessing she listened to the radio herself since she imitated how Kanae spoke when she asked the question haha.
Another recent incident was on Payo Payo with Takahashi Mikako when Kanae came on to guest and Mikako asked Kanae about it. Kanae embarrassedly explained the reindeer thing to her and Mikako had the same reaction of “Huh? You didn’t know they existed?!”.
Including these times, Kanae’s reindeer incident continues to pop up from time to time, the other time I can think of is when Aki had referenced it in one of her blog posts around last Christmas.
Ooh it moves~ This episode guests the ending theme’s singer Momo. She’s 14 years old and still in middle school if I recall correctly.
- Momo lives in Hokkaido and it she came from there for the radio recording :O I’m guessing she’s not in Tokyo for that sole purpose though.
- Traveling is a technique in basketball!
momo: I’m pretty bad at ball sports like Basketball. Could you give me a few pointers on it? Kana + Hikasa: Ohh err.. Hikasa: You should tell her that one! Kana: Huh? Oh that one. Hikasa: Yeah that one! Kana: What’s it called… Traveling! *laughs*
… Kana: And dunking! Hikasa: Yeah dunking! …Sorry we’re not being that helpful *laughs*
- Hikasa loves Hokkaido and says shes been there about three times. Kana in turn has been there once when she was really small.
- Momo says she tries to make eye contact with the audience when she sings and Kana laughs saying that she tries as hard as she can not to, while Hikasa agrees and says she looks at the sky as far as she can lol
- Momo watched MoshiDora to the end and loved it.
- Apparently Hikasa didn’t start playing games as a child and picked them up later :O
- They’re doing a quiz to see if they can answer questions a middle school student would know to prove themselves as middle school girls lol.
Hikasa: Whoever wins will get a reward! Try and guess it! Kana: The theme is middle school right…? Sailor uniform? Hikasa: Wow! …I don’t want that! Kana: Yeah same. Hikasa: Well if you think about middle school girls, heres a hint. “JC” Kana: …JC? Hikasa: What comes to mind when you think of JC? Kana: …JC Staff (Animation Company) Hikasa: That’s wrong! *laughs* This is I.G.! Moshidora is done by I.G.! Kana: Sorry!! Hikasa: JC is for JuiCy! The reward is chocolate!
How in the world does JC lead to chocolate. For that matter, how does “juicy” lead from Middle school girls?! EDIT: Apparently JC stands for “Joshi Chuu Gakusei”/”Middle School Girl”, that’s where the connection comes from :O
- The two of them had no intention of answering correctly at the start lol. They answer questions like “What do middle school girls do to relax?” with Hikasa: “PUNCHING MACHINE!” Kana: “SMASH A COLLARBONE!!” ahaha. They did answer the last two correct though lol. One of them was doing an imitation and the other was “What’s a special trait of elephants?” A: Nose. What’s with that free question?!
- Hikasa’s written message and drawing as a BluRay extra.
Kana: Yeah you drew a picture too. It’s really cute! Momo: Yeah it really is! Hikasa: This… Took a really long time to draw *laughs*
Momo came dressed in the Hodokubo High School gym uniform lol. The two fawned over her quite a bit.
Name: 花澤香菜のひとりでできるかな？ Host: Hanazawa Kana Guest: Iguchi Yuka Date: 2009.07.08
Another old HitoKana episode guesting Iguchi Yuka from about 2 years ago. Incidentally, Kana’s guested on Iguchi’s show before but I think it was after this episode. The two of them are about the same age and are also in the same seiyuu agency.
- Twenty years old.
Kana: We’re both twenty years old… It feels weird to say that. Like we’re not mature enough. Iguchi: But Kana, you’re so mature and reliable! Kana: Ehh? Not really… Iguchi: Yeah you’re right, you aren’t! *laughs* Kana: *laughs* Oi! What’s with that?! Iguchi: I’m just joking! You’re great like in recordings and stuff, I’m always thinking that whenever I see you at them~
- A listener tells them to copy Music Ray’n’s idea of making a seiyuu unit out of their own agency’s seiyuu and make one from Osawa’s lol. Iguchi cheers at the idea :D They talk about what name they’d give their unit
Iguchi: Theirs is “Sphere” right? What should we do for ours? Kana: Err… How about “Humanity” *laughs* Iguchi: Humanity?!!? [in english]”Human”??! *laughs* Well it sounds like a powerful name I guess? Like a “We’re not just cute!” sorta thing. Kana: Yeah like that! Iguchi: *tries to say it cool* “Humanity!” *laughs* It so wont sell. Kana: Then how about [in english]”Human” Iguchi: *laughs* “Human”…? Kana: It can be like “Human” then an exclamation mark with “Humanity” next to it! Iguchi: Well it sounds cool at least!
ヒューマン！人類 Lol OTL
- Iguchi smirks and requests for Kusano’s Character song sung by Kana to be played and Kana very reluctantly puts it on ahaha. Iguchi’s so harassing Kana :D
Kana comments that quite a bit gets cut out of HitoKana before it’s broadcast. I wonder what kind of stuff gets edited out :O
Nakamura guest episode!!! I’ve been really looking forward to this …So I’m skipping ahead to this episode, I’ll go back to the previous ones later ze. The little scribbles at the bottom are drawings of Kyousuke by Hanazawa Kana, Taketatsu Ayana and Nakamura Yuuichi respectively. Crazy scribbles.
- Nakamura comments that he’s heard that the OreImo DVDs and BluRays are selling really well.
- Ayana mentions that she hasn’t really spoken to Nakamura properly before.
- Ayana jokes that she’s was kinda disappointed to see Nakamura guesting due to the staff joked around that if Nakamura came to guest it would mean the radio is ending soon lol. Yeaaah I was thinking the same thing hah. Apparently they say that the radio still isn’t scheduled to end yet though /trollface
- They have Nakamura drawing Kyousuke there and when he draws the nose they laugh so much :D They say he looks like some kind of old wizard.
- They laugh at Kana’s too ahaha.
- Nakamura says he looks more like Akagi and Ayana agrees and says “Ah well, then it can be Akagi instead!”
- Apparently they had told Nakamura not to put much effort into his duet with Hanazawa since they wanted to have Kyousuke seem kinda pulled along by Kuroneko to sing the song.
- Ayana asks Nakamura if there’s been any times if he’s thought Kirino was cute and he laughs saying that he didn’t really at the start with all the kicking and punching but he thinks that Kirino’s cute when Kyousuke’s not around. He adds that Ayana’s Kirino when fangirling was cute as well <3
- Nakamura asks if the two of them mail their brothers often, wondering if they live with each other it’d seem like they wouldn’t mail each other for random things and they agree, except for Ayana who does from time to time sending random stuff to her brother.
- They start talking about shoubu shitagi aka. the underwear they put on for dates and stuff lol. A listener asks them about it and Nakamura “Reluctantly asks, even though he has no interest in the matter at all” Yeah right Nakamura! Ahaha.
- Ayana says she put them on when she found out she was gonna stay overnight with Kana LOL and it kinda gets a bit weird there :D. By the way, Hanazawa didn’t, to Ayana’s disappointment :(
- Kana says she puts them on when she goes to auditions. Nakamura laughs saying that no one’s gonna see it that way though, but she says it’s a mental preparation sorta thing which he agrees on.
- After a bit of waffling on about their underwear the two girls finally cut the topic short yelling that they’ll sue Nakamura and his agency for sexual harassment ahaha.
- The two of them ask Nakamura to choose between Kuroneko and Kirino and he decides on Kuroneko :O But he laughs that if she was there in real life she’d be really weird.
- The two of them said that they were a bit nervous before the episode when they found out Nakamura would be guesting :O
They announce that the next episode will be the last episodekasjflkjadsflka! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aksdjfkadfjls they lied at the starrrrrrrtt lied! Well anyways, I’m hoping it’ll start up again with the second season (AND THERE WILL BE A SECOND SEASON I BELIEEEEEEEEEEEVEE)
An old ChoRaji Girls radio episode guesting Kotobuki Minako and Toyosaki Aki from around 2 years ago. Kanae sticks yellow stars around the studio from a suggestion to make her two guests happy and they love it :D. Aki comments that the stars really fit Kanae and Minako laughs that she thought the stars were always set up for Kanae’s radio to give it fantasy kinda feeling lol. The two of them promote Sphere and their new single Super Noisy Nova. Oh and if I recall correctly Minako would still be in high school at this time.
- This is the first time Minako and Kanae’s been on radio together though they’ve met multiple times in recordings and other occasions. Aki chirps in that she’s always with Kanae in recordings and Kanae agrees that they’re always together :D
- Super Noisy Nova was recorded with them all together rather than individually :O
- Kanae laughs that the scene in the PV where they’re all swirling in a cup looks really fun and the two of them joke that they should take her to have a ride in it :D - They teach Kanae a bit of the dance and Aki pronounces Kanae as the 5th member of Sphere ahaha.
- They fawn over how cute Kanae is while she struggles with learning the dance hand signs aksfjlkjadsfkasjd I’m also dying hereaasdkfjadslfjk. They play the music in the background while they dance to it <3
- The three of them talk about how fun the ManiMani recordings are :O
- Aki says that the most wonderful part about the ManiMani event where they sung in a planetarium was the part where Kanae cried :D. Poor Kanae was embarrassed about it <3
- One of Kanae’s corners have them being quizzed on general knowledge. This episode has the questions taken from the ones Kanae didn’t know from the beginning of the show.
The first was “What does BLT stand for?” Kanae’s the host of the quiz so she knows the answer now, but the other two look pretty confident and she despairs that it’s probably an easy one, though she didn’t know the answer lol.
In the end Aki answered correctly with “Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato” and Minako answered… “Barbeque Royal Toast” ahaha.
- One of the questions was “Write ‘Guitar’ in english”… The same question that Aki and Kanae did last time Aki came as a guest :O What a coincidence.
Minako says she has confidence in her answer this time and… Answers “Guiter” which is wrong ahaha. Aki gets it right this time \o/ She laughs that she wrote it as ‘guiter’ last time to Minako.
- In the end Aki gets all of them correct while Minako answers 2/5 correct.
- Minako calls Kanae “Itou-san” once during the radio. This… Might be the first time I’ve heard Kanae being called Itou-san… It’s kinda weird lol. Kanae points it out as well haha.
- Kanae mentions the ED she sung for Taishou Yakyuu Musume, ‘Yume Miru Kokoro’ and Minako exclaims out of nowhere that she loves the song, surprising Kanae :D I love that song so much too… Even though I kinda dislike Kanae’s singing in her other songs D:
Kanae is so adorableajsdfhajkdsfhladsjhkf how can she be so cuteeahdsjklfahldsfkhasldfjhasdjf
“Even though I’ve been doing this kind of work for a while now I’m… Still not used to having pictures taken of me *laughs* It’s still a bit scary!
The idea of having photoshoots still embarrasses me a bit…”
- Aki talking about Manyuu Hiken and Qwaser.
“I’m also appearing in that new anime with [Kotobuki]Mina-chan as the main character, Manyuu Hiken. Manyuu is wonderful like Seikon no Qwaser *laughs* The recordings are so fun, just like the Seikon no Qwaser recordings! We’ve had moments where we’re all laughing so hard! It’s a pretty fun anime~ Oh and by the way it’s directed by the same Qwaser director, Kaneko Hiraku. “
Hanazawa Kana no Hitori de Dekiru Kana #92 2011.07.06 talk on the drunk Taketatsu Ayana episode on OreImo Radio <3
“I haven’t been drinking much recently… I’m on a diet after all and alcohol really does make you fat doesn’t it?
…But I like girls who are drunk. *laughs* I like cute girls that are drunk!
Yeah… Just the other day I was with Taketatsu Ayana… And she… Well I had also drunk a bit, but she was drinking too. She was REALLY cute. It was pretty potent. She was all like “KAnaaa-chan~~!” And I was like ” (*´Д`)ﾊｧﾊｧ” *laughs* Yeah I like cute drunk girls! But that aside, when I drink everything just seems more fun.”
More Kana x Ayana love <3 I laughed so hard listening to that episode of OreImo Radio ahaha.
YuruYuri Radio YuriYurararaYuruYuri Housoushitsu #2 on 2011.07.08 hosted by Okubo Rumi, Mikami Shiori, Tsuda Minami, Otsubo Yuka.
- Rumi laughs that the staff’s face when they presented the name of the radio was pretty mean since it’s a long and hard to say name for them lol. Look at that name, Yurararararararasjkldjdlafjkadslfjaklds
- It looks like Rumi is a fan of Yuri :D
Everytime I hear Rumi’s voice I keep thinking how similar she sounds to Taketatsu Ayana and Fujita Saki. And speaking of Fujita Saki, she’s coming on to guest on the next episode it seems :O
Name: 花澤香菜のひとりでできるかな？ Host: Hanazawa Kana Guest: Tomatsu Haruka Date: 2008.08.20
An old HitoKana episode guesting Tomatsu Haruka. This episode was recorded about 3 years ago and was just before the airing of Kannagi. I’ve been missing the Kana x Tomatsu love talk recently :(
Also, Kana announces that the Sekirei event is nearing… And groans that she’s not looking forward to dancing the OP while performing it ahaha.
- This isn’t the first time these two have worked on radio together, though that happened rather recently on Kannagi radio in early July.
- Michael Phelps and the Olympics.
Kana: The Olympics have been going on and I’m watching it pretty intently. And Phelps! Michael Phelps! He’s amazing! Does everyone know him? Like when he’s swimming he’s just floating through the air! “Then he’s not swimming?” *laughs* Yeah he’s not swimming!
- They comment that they’ve been seeing each other in recordings a lot recently counting ToLoveRu, Kyoran Kazoku Nikki, Asu no Yoichi and Kannagi all at around this time.
Kana: This is great! It means our voices and characters don’t overlap! Tomatsu: Yeah! Like what they want from each of our voices are different? Kana: Something like that? Tomatsu: We’re always paired up together aren’t we? Like as sisters and stuff. Kana: Yeah. Wait… I’m always the younger sister? Tomatsu: *laughs* Yeah I’m always the elder.
Even though Kana’s about a year older than Tomatsu hah.
- First impression of each other.
Tomatsu: We never really had something like that didn’t we. Kana: Yeah I think so. Tomatsu: From the very beginning I was like “Ah! I’ve always wanted to meet you!” Kana: Yeah I knew about you because you were close to me in age. Tomatsu: When I found out the date that I was gonna meet up with you I remember thinking “I need to get her phone number!”
- Kana x Tomatsu!
Kana: I want to go to some kind of Summerland with you or something… And look at you in a swimsuit. Tomatsu in a swimsuit. Tomatsu: *laughs* Oh? A swimsuit? Kana: And take you around with me to show people. Tomatsu: Is that in like a “AHH MY EYES MY EYESSSSSSSS!” kinda way? *laughs* Kana: *laughs* No not like that! Tomatsu: I don’t have THAT nice a body you know? Kana: *creepy voice* Oh yes you do~ Tomatsu: *whoo~!* (Kana joins in lol and they break down laughing) Kana: What are we doing?! *laughs*
- Tomatsu promotes her debut single “Naissance” on the show :O
Kana: From the moment I heard your whispery voice at the start I knew this song would be godly!”
… Kana: I saw your music clip! Tomatsu: *laughs* Really? Wow you are such a Tomatsu otaku! Kana: …Yeah I’m a Tomatsu otaku.
- Tomatsu comments that Kana always tilts her face to the right when she’s at the microphone and wonders if it’s a habit of hers. Kana then says that speaking of habits, Tomatsu’s got a big one where she puts her left foot forward and shakes her right hand. Tomatsu laughs and says that as she gets more excited her hands goes faster and faster.
- They start talking about how to start a blog post that makes them seem like a mature and refined woman and Kana says to write “Dear… Takashi-sama” lol, saying a male name at random and convinced that it makes them seem really refined if they address the post to man. Tomatsu laughs that “Akira” would be a much cooler name to use in that case. They laugh at the idea for a bit and they decide to have Tomatsu use it next time she puts up a blog post, and checking her blog…. She really does do it ahaha.
This is a refined and mature Tomatsu.
Today I’ll be writing a refined and mature blog.”
Kana and Tomatsu really are close with one another :D I really love Tomatsu’s sunny, bright and cheery personality~ <3 …Though I’ve never written much about her now that I look back :O
Amusingly I always write more dialogue when I’m doing Hanazawa posts :O
Where am I?
You are currently viewing the archives for July, 2011 at Ambi'seiyuulog.