Amusingly they kept the name for the show with the slight change of removing the “Temporary Name” and turning it into the “Doya” emoticon. “Doya” in japanese is a kind of expression best described as a triumphant, sorta looking down on someone kind of face expression. This is also used in the email address of the show, which was changed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. The origin of the “doya” in the show is from the two of them wanting to grow into a mature and strong willed woman and the show has various corners centred around the two of them as they try to act as their ideal woman where they would commonly use this strong willed expression in an assortment of situations.
- Sakura is currently in her summer vacation and says she hasn’t really been going out much during the holidays lol.
- The first time Aoi met Sakura was backstage last year at TBS Anime Festa, though they didn’t appear in the same event. She thought she was an adult woman but was shocked to find out that she was younger than her haha. Yeah Sakura gets a lot of comments about how she doesn’t look her age.
- Sakura remembers that Aoi was in a maid uniform lol
Sakura: She was in a maid uniform!
Hayami: Ah! I want to see a picture of that!
Sakura: I saved that image into my mind~ <3
- Hayami laughs that although she is Sakura’s senior in I’m Enterprise by three years, Sakura looks so mature that she forgets it all the time hah.
- Sakura recalls her first impression of Hayami was “Wow this person has a different aura to her than normal!”
- Drivers license
Sakura: I want to get a driving license…
Aoi+Hayami: Yeah same here…
Hayami: Let’s all get one!
Aoi: And I really want a car like that Transformers one!
The three of them hit it off really well and Sakura says that she would really love to come again and pronounces that she’ll definitely guest again in the future. Sakura and Aoi in particular laugh that they seem like they could be pretty close friends <3
I really love how well Sakura handles herself on radio. She’s an interesting and amusing person to listen to and she’s only 17! :O Also on an unrelated note, I find it amusing how both her last name and first name sounds like a female first name heh.