I’m really in love with this radio series <3 A shame there’s only 11 episodes :(
- About Uchiyama Kouki at the recordings.
Hikasa(Reading out mail from a listener): “What is Uchiyama like during the recordings as he’s surrounded by girls? Is he loved by everyone? Is it a harem?!”
Hikasa: Why did you burst laughing? *laughs*
Asami: Well every time I look at him he looks pretty bored in the recordings *laughs*
Hikasa: Bored? He’s like the grandfather there watching over us. And I’m like “Oi! You’re surrounded with girls! You should be enjoying this!” I really love the IS recordings!
- Hikasa mentions that she loved the scene where Uchiyama and Hanazawa Kana adlibbed in episode six where Charlotte had Ichika feed her some fish since she didn’t know how to use chopsticks. Err I couldn’t quite remember what scene they were talking about until I went to check it up and found it amusing that it was adlibbed. I’m guessing a lot of people can’t remember the scene as well so I’ll put down what I think was adlibbed.
Charlotte: Umm I’d like some rice next…
Ichika: Ah, rice? Sure, give me a second.
Ichika: Here, say “aahn”
*I suspect this part onwards was the adlibbed part*
Ichika: Oh you’ve got a grain of rice stuck on you.
Charlotte: Oh! …Take it off for me~
Ichika: Huh? I guess I have to then.
AHH INFINITE STRATOS~! AHH CHARLOTTE~! <3 <3 If you haven’t realised, I’m a very avid Charlotte fan askjdfkljdsljadfa CHARLOTTE~! <3 <3
Err yeah anyways back to the radio. Hikasa laughed that watching the scene as Houki made her very unsettled about how far Houki’s falling behind, or rather how far ahead Charlotte is getting in the love race haha.
- The two of them try to touch their elbow with their chin and laugh that they look ridiculous while doing it. As you may know most people can’t touch their elbow with their chin due to, well, normal human anatomy. Oh and, hands up if you gave it a try after reading this ahaha o/ (I couldn’t do it too lol)
- A listener sends in a confession from Ichika towards Houki as “I love you! I want to be your dustpan!” to which the two of them burst out laughing. For those that don’t get it, the word “Houki” can mean broom in japanese lol.
- Hikasa mentions that she’s been miscalled “Hisaka-san” quite often lol. Reminds me of the LonE and Nipponsei tagging incidents on the K-ON songs and more ahaha.
- Confession corner! This time handled by Hikasa with the theme as “Low in Sugar” or in japanese as “Bitou”
Lol this confession corner is definitely the highlight of each episode :D
The next episode is the episode where they had Hanazawa Kana guest on the show, which I actually wrote something about already a few months back at ambiseiy.com/2011/03/04/radio-is-5/. So it’s onwards to episode 6 with Inoue Marina coming in to guest!