The two guests are the author of the original light novels and it’s artist and character designer. They had originally planned to come on episode 7 but due to the earthquake that happened at the time they couldn’t make it.
- Shimoda laughs that Hikasa always makes funny faces to the camera :D
- Do you ever think “Let’s kill them!”? (One of Lin’s lines)
Shimoda: Not really… We’re nice after all~
Hikasa: Yep yep! We’re angels! *holds hands together and looks to the sky… Then snorts in laughter*
- Who do you like the most out of the characters?
okiura: If I’m limiting it to the heroines only… I’d choose Houki, I have the most memories with her.
Yumizuru: They’re like my children! I love them all for their uniqueness.
Shimoda: So which one do you like the best?!
Yumizuru: Well… If I had to pick one…. Maybe…. Chifuyu?
- The radio had okiura draw Lin and Houki for them right there.
- Upon hearing how well the DVD/BluRays have been selling the two of them say “Let’s just do a second season now!” YESS I’M WAITINGGGG
- Interestingly enough they had the confession corner handled by Yumizuru for this episode and he wrote a confession from Houki and Lin’s character using the themes pulled out of the box. They then had the two seiyuu read them out in character.