Asumi Kana’s Hoshizora HinataBokko airs right after Muuun ends it differs in that it isn’t a live broadcast.
- Asumi didn’t invite Iguchi until 20 minutes in to the show lol.
- Iguchi was wearing a rabbit hat, for the year of the rabbit :D.
- Hoshizora HinataBokko is a pretty relaxed and slow show, which Iguchi notes and say’s it’s completely different from her own one. When Asumi asks what kind of show Muuun is Iguchi screams, stands and slams the table lol. Yeah Muuun is kinda crazy lol.
- Asumi says that Iguchi is normally more relaxed outside of work than on Muuun. She says “Well when you’re on Muuun I don’t really want to be friends with you” lolol
- Asumi and Iguchi went to karaoke and instead of singing, they spent more time talking to each other lol.
- A listener asks them to list good points about each other
Iguchi about Asumi:
“Even if you ask me what part of her I like, I can only say that I like all of her <3″
“Ever since meeting her I’ve become a nicer person”
Asumi about Iguchi:
“I admire how serious she is about her work”
“Also her knowledge about beauty products.”
- Apparently they’ve known each other for over 6 years now.
- They play that game where you stab a plastic sword into a barrel and if the guy pops out you lose, basically a chance game and Iguchi loses on the first round lol.
Iguchi invites her to come on Muuun again, this time alone though. I look forward to it :D They made many plans to meet up and go skating plus many other activites. You can really see how close these two are from this episode <3