January 28th, 2013 § § permalink
Host: Mizuki Nana
Guest: Seto Asami
Nana’s M no Sekai with Seto Asami coming on to guest. The two of them are in the same agency and it looks like they’re rather close, Nana looks to have taken care of Seto quite a bit during her first few recording sessions on Hourou Musuko.
- Seto’s debut role…
Nana: We first co-appeared together on Hourou Musuko~
Seto: Yup~ That was my debut role! I was really cluelesss about anything and everything but Nana-san helped me out so much!
Nana: No no you were wonderful then!
Seto: No not at all!
Nana: You were around 17 years old at the time right?
Nana: You were a high schooler and you attended the recordings in your school uniform! I was like “Wow!” when I saw you!
*They both laugh*
Nana: It reminded me of when I first started! I was around 17 years old at the time as well and attended in my school uniform as well so it really felt like I couldn’t leave you be!
- Passing out on a daily basis…
Nana: I often just pass out–
Seto: Pass out?!?! Ah you mean like after a concert?
Nana: Yeah something like that. But every day.
Seto: That’s amazing…
Nana: Well I always stay up till the very limit and I’m not very good at conserving energy—
Seto: That’s so cool!
Nana: *laughs* Not at all, it’s like I’m a little kid or something! Or an animal
*They both laugh*
Nana: After going crazy I just bam, and pass out.
Seto: I’ll try my best to work hard to pass out every day!
*They both laugh*
The two of them have a pretty nice senpai-kouhai relationship~ Nana’s a really nice senpai!
I’m on quite a Seto Asami streak right now lol, I actually got really into Setomin a while ago but that post kinda fizzled out when Ambiseiy itself pretty much fizzled out haha orz.
September 9th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Mizuki Nana
Guest: Nakamura Yuuichi
Nana mentioned on a previous episode that she might have Nakamura guest on her radio and I had pretty much given up on it since that was over 4 months ago but… It looks like she did end up bringing him on :D The two of them are reasonably friendly and both of them work at the same agency, Sigma 7.
- The two of them laugh that Nakamura does mainly ikemen roles.
- They mention that the first time they were regular cast members together was on Itazura no Kiss. Nakamura voiced her father and they were laughing at how they’re the same age but their roles were daughter and parent haha. Nakamura remembers despairing that he’s playing father roles already when he was only 27 years old at the time.
- The first time they met was on the first episode of Kiba, and only the first episode. Incidentally Nana couldn’t recall the first time they met but Nakamura did heh.
- Nakamura’s character in Nanoha.
Nakamura: After Kiba the next time we met was on… Kiss Dum, and then there was Nanoha.
Nana: Yeah you were that character who’s always watching *laughs*
Nakamura: The one who’s always stalking Nakahara Mai *laughs*
Nana: Yeah *laughs*
- They laugh that they’ve gone out to eat often together with Sugita.
Nana: We’ve gone out to eat on occasion haven’t we. With Sugita as well.
Nakamura: Yeah always bringing Sugita along. *laughs*
Nana: And you two are always talking about some topic I have no idea about! and I’m like “Huh…? Wait am I interrupting you two by being here? Should I just leave you two be?” *laughs*
Nakamura: Sorry about that *laughs*
Nana: And then at recordings you’re always receiving mail from him saying that he’s done for today and if you want to go eat out with him *laughs* It’s as if you’re dating!
Nakamura: *laughs* Yeah those messages about finishing for the day. Wow hearing it in that way makes it really creepy doesn’t it.
- Apparently Nana got her drivers license when she was 23 years old. A reason she got it was that her dad was really into cars and that influenced her.
- Nakamura asks Nana how many contacts does she have in her mobile phone and she says she can’t say it off her head but it should be around 500+, to Nakamura’s amazement :O. Nakamura on the other hand has around 200-300.
- Nakamura mentions that recently whenever Sugita talks to a girl he always says dirty jokes, which surprises Nana. Nakamura then continues on to say that for some reason Nana is the exception to this.
- Nana mentions that the recordings for M no Sekai when she has guests on has gone over an hour before :O Wow they must cut out so much. Well this is broadcast on the air so they have to follow a strict time and schedule so they can’t really do anything about that :(
- Nakamura laments that although they used to see each other a lot for work, they haven’t been working with one another in recordings at all recently.
As expected, whenever there’s Sugita around, Nakamura’s name pops up and vice versa for Nakamura with Sugita :D
August 17th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Mizuki Nana
Guest: Sawashiro Miyuki
Sawashiro Miyuki guest episode! I haven’t actually heard these two together that often but I do know that they’re pretty close. Nana blogged about the recording of this episode on the thirteenth of July meaning that it was recorded a week and a half before it was broadcast.
- Nana laughs that Sawashiro’s roles are always so much more mature than Nana’s despite Sawashiro being younger than her.
- They mention that Basilisk was the first time they’ve worked with one another in an anime. Nana says that the first time they met was at an event for a game though. Sawashiro doesn’t remember though D:
- When Nana met Sawashiro again on Dragonauts after Basilisk she was really really happy to see her lol. Sawashiro was confused on why Nana seemed so energetic to see her again ahaha.
Nana: When we met again on Dragonauts I was like “Kyaa! We’re together again!!”
Sawashiro: Yeah and I was thinking “What’s with this person?!” You were like “Miyuki-chan lets go eat out together sometime!!” and I was thinking “Err did I do something to pique her interest…? …Why is she so interested in me?”
Nana: Hey what’s with that logical evaluation of my affection! You’re making it sound like it was all one sided!!
Sawashiro: No, no it wasn’t like that at all though!
- Sawashiro asks Nana if she intends to go on a World Tour one day and she says she’d love to… One day. Do it Nanaaaaaaa~! <3
- Sawashiro asks Nana in english “Would you tell us your dream as a singer in english?” And Nana panics and passes the question lol. As if Nana could answer that in english ahaha.
- It looks like Sawashiro’s on a learning (and using) English fever right now lol.
- When talking about learning english Sawashiro tells Nana that supposedly getting an english boyfriend is one of the best ways to learn english. They laugh about it saying that if he only spoke english how would they even start dating at first, let alone start communicating with one another haha.
- Wow… It looks like Sawashiro was scolded and slapped by a senior seiyuu before :O She thought it was pretty cool that the person cared about her that much to tell her off like that and says she wants to do that one day to her juniors lol. Nana was really surprised at first but laughs that guiding the juniors is good and all but she should probably let go of the slapping part lol. She doesn’t say who it was that slapped her. I wonder who it was :O
- Cabaret Clubs!
Nana: Have you gone to a Cabaret club before?
Sawashiro: No I haven’t! I’m interested in seeing one though… I want to see if that image I have of cabaret clubs from dramas and the media are really true or not!
Nana: Yeah I know what you mean!
Sawashiro: Like do they really have rankings and stuff for their girls based on popularity? *laughs*
Nana: Yeah yeah! Like where they’re all fighting for first place and stuff like that! *laughs*
It looks like Nana’s gone to one before though when she was young. Someone from King Records brought her there lol.
- Nana laughs that even she as a girl gets excited by Sawashiro’s sexy voice ahahha.
- Come again!
Nana: I hope you can come guest again!
Sawashiro: Uh.. I’ll think about it.
Nana: Haha whats with that?! …You’re such a tsundere… But I like that <3
*They both break into laughter*
Wow these two were so lovey dovey with one another <3. Well it was mostly Nana but Sawashiro’s tsundere love was evident :D
June 22nd, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Mizuki Nana
Guest: Fukuen Misato
Hmm… Hosted by Mizuki Nana and guesting Fukuen Misato…. Yeahhh this is pretty much just another episode of Smile Gang lol. The BGM changes to Smile Gang’s upbeat music when Misato comes in as well lol.
- Nana named her top six places she’d like to be proposed to:
1. The beach
2. A castle
3. A mountain
4. A wonderful restaurant
5. Boyfriend’s place
6. In the car
I’m amused by the dirty minded reactions to when she said “In the car”. Wait now that I think about it the whole list could be taken that way…? Oh wait except for the restaurant lololol OTL
- Misato tells Nana off for not inviting her to come on as a guest for that event she had a while back where she invited friends to come on the show lol. I was actually thinking about that too. Oh and it looks like Nakamura didn’t guest in the end as well now that I look back at it :O
Nana says that she didn’t invite her because it’d pretty much just be Smile Gang and not M no Sekai lol. Yeah she’s so right though. M no Sekai normally has a calm and relaxed atmosphere but as soon as Misato steps in they both start going into Smile Gang’s overdrive mode lol.
May 9th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Mizuki Nana
Guest: Sugita Tomokazu
Sugita guesting on M no Sekai is a little event sorta thing that’s happening on the show where Nana invites 7 friends to come on to the show with Sugita being the second of the seven so far.
- The two of them talk about the first shows they appeared together in, which was Shichinin no Nana/Seven of Seven, then to Jubei and then to Basilisk. Nana mentions that she never got a chance to talk to him on Shichinin no Nana and that he was pretty dressed up even then. She wanted to talk to him and ask him about his clothes and where he went shopping lol. They finally started talking with each other when they worked together for Basilisk. They mentioned that they were really nervous with each other at the time.
- Nana comments that she’s really a shy person and Sugita was relieved to hear she was nervous with him as well when they first met. Sugita comments that he’s really shy with people he doesn’t know as well, especially girls :D
- Sugita laughs that Toriumi Kousuke had teased him saying “You want to talk to Nana right?” lol
- They recall that the Basilisk cast was, and still is really friendly with each other. They mentioned Sawashiro Miyuki, Toriumi Kousuke, Hatano Wataru and Miyabashi Yasushi. They commented that they even went to one of her lives as a group.
- She had messaged Sugita herself asking him to guest before organising it between the agencies. Sugita said he would never deny her request lol, mentioning the event where he went on stage with her for one of her events to act even when he’s never done it before <3
- Sugita asks if Nana’s been sleeping well and she says she hasn’t really, mentioning she only has 3 or so hours of sleep D: D:
- Nana mentions she’d like to do another Zachou Kouen, the stage acting event she holds where she invites other seiyuu to come act on stage with her.
- Nana doesn’t play Monster Hunter.
- Nana mentions she loved one of Final Fantasy 5′s BGMs so much she played it many times on the piano :D
- The two of them go on to talk about old games like Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest 3 for a bit <3
- Sugita mentions that he’s still close with his school friends, and that one of them was a big fan of Nana lol.
- Nana mentions that she might get Nakamura Yuuichi to come guest as one of the 7 :D
I love the pairing of these two so much, they really seem close <3. Also, I don’t really talk about Nana much but… I’m a huuuge fan of her <3 <3
P.S. I’ve been kinda busy the past week or so, so I haven’t been able to update the site much and I’ll probably continue to be pretty busy for the foreseeable future… I’ll see how often I can update it but it probably won’t be anywhere near the amount I did for the past couple of months.