Toyosaki Aki no Okaeri Radio #66 on 2011.07.07.
- Aki talking about her new photobook.
“Even though I’ve been doing this kind of work for a while now I’m… Still not used to having pictures taken of me *laughs* It’s still a bit scary!
The idea of having photoshoots still embarrasses me a bit…”
- Aki talking about Manyuu Hiken and Qwaser.
“I’m also appearing in that new anime with [Kotobuki]Mina-chan as the main character, Manyuu Hiken. Manyuu is wonderful like Seikon no Qwaser *laughs* The recordings are so fun, just like the Seikon no Qwaser recordings! We’ve had moments where we’re all laughing so hard! It’s a pretty fun anime~ Oh and by the way it’s directed by the same Qwaser director, Kaneko Hiraku. “
Hanazawa Kana no Hitori de Dekiru Kana #92 2011.07.06 talk on the drunk Taketatsu Ayana episode on OreImo Radio <3
“I haven’t been drinking much recently… I’m on a diet after all and alcohol really does make you fat doesn’t it?
…But I like girls who are drunk. *laughs* I like cute girls that are drunk!
Yeah… Just the other day I was with Taketatsu Ayana… And she… Well I had also drunk a bit, but she was drinking too. She was REALLY cute. It was pretty potent. She was all like “KAnaaa-chan~~!” And I was like ” (*´Д`)ﾊｧﾊｧ” *laughs* Yeah I like cute drunk girls! But that aside, when I drink everything just seems more fun.”
More Kana x Ayana love <3 I laughed so hard listening to that episode of OreImo Radio ahaha.
YuruYuri Radio YuriYurararaYuruYuri Housoushitsu #2 on 2011.07.08 hosted by Okubo Rumi, Mikami Shiori, Tsuda Minami, Otsubo Yuka.
- Rumi laughs that the staff’s face when they presented the name of the radio was pretty mean since it’s a long and hard to say name for them lol. Look at that name, Yurararararararasjkldjdlafjkadslfjaklds
- It looks like Rumi is a fan of Yuri :D
Everytime I hear Rumi’s voice I keep thinking how similar she sounds to Taketatsu Ayana and Fujita Saki. And speaking of Fujita Saki, she’s coming on to guest on the next episode it seems :O
Host: Toyosaki Aki
Guest: (Tomatsu Haruka on phone for a couple of minutes)
Aki comments that she looked up trackbacks to her blogpost about last week’s birthday episode with Hikasa Youko and was happy that everyone loved it.
- Aki says she’s been obsessing over the drama “Koi no Chikara” recently (http://www.jdorama.com/drama_674.htm)
- Aki says she’d love to have Hikasa come on for a special event again, she also mentions that doing another video recording could happen for an event.
- When talking about Hikasa Aki says that although she’s funny and people say she’s like an entertainer/comedian, she’s actually a pretty shy person.
- After the show had ended last week, Aki messaged Hikasa thanking her for coming and Hikasa replied back worried that she might have done something bad to her show lol.
- Aki uses the word “GekiMoessu!” to describe Tomatsu Haruka and her Baby Baby Love PV. Gekimoessu means “intense” + moe, I’m just amused that Aki uses moe so naturally in her speech :D
- Aki loves time travelling stories, she says that she’s weak to anything with that theme.
- Aki calls Haruka on radio! \o/ The time would be about 11:00 PM and you can tell Haruka’s a bit tired/sleepy lol.
- Haruka calls Aki her wife <3
- Haruka and Aki comment that they haven’t seen many dramas till the end, reasoning that it’s due to the irregular seiyuu work hours.
- Apparently Haruka loves watching emotional and tragic shows.
What is this? It’s just a big list of “Aki says”…
…I’m just gonna pretend that it’s because I dislike solo radios, and not because I couldn’t think of any other way to note down the radio.
Yeah, something like that.
Host: Toyosaki Aki
Guest: Hikasa Youko
Aki’s famous(?) birthday episode from Okaeri Radio, with it’s surprise guest, Hikasa Youko. The two of them have worked in many radio shows together, starting with K-ON’s two separate seasons of RajiON, then to Seikon no Qwaser’s radio and then again to Ichiban Ushiro Daimou’s with Yuuki Aoi. In short, these two are particularly close even more so since they’ve had many chances to sit down and talk on radio. Incidentally, the two of them refer to each other as Akkyo and Yossan/Yocchan lol.
- At first Aki thinks Hikasa’s just sent in a prerecorded video message… But then she say’s she’s coming, she runs out of the room and appears in the studio to Aki’s shock lol. Actually It might be a prerecorded message regardless, Hikasa comes in wearing something different.
- The first thing Aki says is “Huh? Wait, how about her pay??” Lol, it appears that Hikasa’s doing it for free though, how wonderful <3
- Hikasa said that she originally planned to just send in a video message, but decided that she’ll just come guest.
- Aki says she’s been working all day with Sphere’s Budokan live and she was given a cake for her birthday during work. Ayahi had said to her “I’m glad to have met you on the day to celebrate your birthday!”
- Aki['s staff] gives Hikasa a copy of Dill, this was on the 28th of October, about two week’s before it’s release.
- Tomatsu Haruka gave Aki a huge stuffed sheep scented with lavender for her birthday present.
- Hikasa brings out a sketch book where she’s written stuff about Aki depending on a theme she thought up herself.
First was: “This person’s really hardcore [as a gamer]” Where she found out that Aki loves to play “Senjou no Kizuna” in the arcade, a robot piloting game where the whole cockpit is built and you enter it to play.
Second was: “What did you just say?”; What Hikasa thinks was the weirdest onomatopoeia sound she’s heard Aki make, which was “zuchazuchazucha” Aki get’s embarrassed upon hearing this lol.
Third was: “What I want to thank Aki for” Hikasa wrote “Aki’s optimistic perspective”. Aki in turn said about Hikasa “How she lives life to it’s fullest in the moment”.
- Hikasa mentions that they’ve been to Disney land and Disney sea together before. :D
- Aki says she’s probably talked to Hikasa the most out of everyone in the seiyuu business, they’ve gone out to eat together on multiple occasions in their personal time and such.
- A listener sends in a mail asking Hikasa to name five things she likes about Aki; she said:
3. Cute Smile
4. When she doesn’t succeed, she picks herself up
5. Her hair is fluffy
6. I like her smile; Hikasa: “Wait I’ve said this one already” Aki: “You’ve said more than 5 already~”
- They mention that they’ve been phone calling each other a lot, even though they rarely call other people to talk :D
- Aki says that she’ll try and surprise Hikasa on her radio for her birthday, which Hikasa strongly recommends against, saying her radio’s not a place for warm birthdays lol. Yeahhh Hikasa Youko and Nakamura Eriko’s Momonoki5 is crazy. Seriously. lol OTL
Lol Hikasa’s so energetic/hyperactive, she always infects the other personalities and so the amount of screaming and flailing that goes on in her radio shows is hilarious. Speaking of which, there was a time when Hikasa and Eriko sent in a message to Onosaka Masaya and Kano Yui’s radio show talking about Itou Kanae and asked jokingly what should she do to be as popular among men as Kanae was, and he replied: “Well how about you tone down some of that energy for starters” lol.