July 19th, 2012 § § permalink
This was something from Matsuki Miyu and Asumi Kana’s radio
“寝起きにポテトチップス/Ne Oki Potato Chips“[I think? I'm getting more and more unsure now that I think about it, I might be totally off m(_ _)m] [Edit: Whoops, I was totally off, after a bit of digging around it looks like this was from the Nyaruko Radio that was coupled with the drama CDs back when the original net animation was airing back in early 2010. This was probably in episode #5 of the radio but... It could be #6 as well since KitaEri guested for two episodes. The hosts remained the same though, Matsuki Miyu + Asumi Kana, with the episode being released in mid April 2010.] Seems like it was an episode where they had Kitamura Eri guest to talk about Haiyore! Nyaruko. At first the three of them are discussing the latest and hottest fashion trends but then that leads into…
KitaEri: White stockings aren’t popular right now. What’s hot right now are “See through bras”!
Asumi: KITAMURA ERI-CHAN!!
Matsuki: “See through bras“?
Asumi: Matsuki-san, you can’t trust what people say so easily.
KitaEri: Seriously, what really REALLY is going around right now is the See through bra!
KitaEri: It’s because your staff told me I could say whatever I wanted on the radio! Apparently this radio has no boundaries!
Asumi: Let see how far we can go.
Matsuki: *mumbles*…….See through bras…
*Asumi and KitaEri laugh*
Matsuki: Asumin why don’t you put one on!
Asumi: Oi you.
KitaEri: Yeah! With Asumi-san’s huge HUGE—
*Matsuki laughs, Asumi cuts in*
Asumi: Matsuki-san and KitaEri-san, both of you leave the booth now! I’ll do this radio on my own!
*The other two laugh*
KitaEri: Well I want to stay for a bit longer so I’ll settle down.
Asumi: That’s the way!
Matsuki: Finally it’s time for Mahiro-san![KitaEri's character from Nyaruko]
KitaEri: Yeah I’ll just say this first, Mahiro-san’s actually a pretty serious and mature character.
Matsuki: So continuing on!
KitaEri: Yeah Mahiro-san really likes see through bras as a matter of fact.
KitaEri: *laughs* Huh?
Asumi: YOU! YOUU! You’re not getting any pay today!
*All three laugh*
KitaEri: Whaat?! That hurts!
Asumi: Your pay will go to both of us this episode.
Matsuki: But you know what?
Matsuki: What would you hate about see through bras?
Asumi: Are you still continuing with that?!
*The other two laugh*
Asumi: They’re horrible! Why would you wear them! You might as well not wear a bra at all!
Matsuki + KitaEri: OHH How daring!
KitaEri: Asumi-san’s so bold!! Oh wow no way!
Asumi: You two are terrible!! You two put together are terrible! Matsuki-san looks like she’s having so much fun! She’s laughing without making any noise! You’re supposed to laugh out loud when you’re on radio!
KitaEri: She’s spluttering! Breathe! Breathe!
Asumi: Breathe in!
Matsuki[Still laughing hard]: What made me laugh so hard was imagining Asumi-san *laughs* In a see through bra!
Asumi: You were imagining me in one?!
Matsuki: Once I started with that I couldn’t stop laughing!
KitaEri: There was no going back!
Asumi: Seriously what’s with this?! Let’s get back to Mahiro-san!
Lol poor Asumin’s always so flustered when she’s teased about her chest size <3. And go KitaEri, I’ve heard her reference Asumin’s “huge HUGE *something*” many times already ahaha orz.
April 26th, 2012 § § permalink
Name: 伊藤かな恵の超ラジ! Girls
Host: Itou Kanae
Guest: Asumi Kana
An old radio episode where Asumi Kana guested on Itou Kanae’s radio. These two are pretty close from Shugo Chara, which had been going on for over one year already at this time. By the way, the picture they’re holding between the two of them is a picture of Asumi drawn by Kanae haha.
- First impression of Kanae…
Asumi: From about one year ago… Hmm I wonder… It was the first time we met [in Shugo Chara]… So… Small!
Kanae: That was your first impression??
Asumi: Of course it had to be that! You’re so small!
Kanae: Ah… Sorry…
Asumi: So very small!
Kanae: Ah… Sorry… For being small…
Asumi: What was your height again?
Kanae: Eh?! You want me to say it here??!
Asumi: Ah, should I not have asked?
Kanae: It’s 147 cm… So what?!
Asumi: Yep, small!
*The two laugh*
Asumi: Definitely small!
Kanae: I… Guess so…
Asumi: I’m supposed to be the average height for a girl.
Kanae: How tall are you?
Asumi: 160 or 161, somewhere around that.
Kanae: Huh? Isn’t that kinda tall?
Asumi: Not at all! 160 is normal!
- Katou Nanae’s[Miki's seiyuu from Shugo Chara] first impression of Kanae…
Asumi: You know how there was supposed to be an idol girl singing for the opening theme of Shugo Chara? She had thought that you were that idol girl when she saw you.
Kanae: Ahh… I’m not an idol…
Kanae: Not an idol at all… I came from the countryside…
*The two laugh*
Kanae: I heard you can’t read Kanji very well…
Asumi: Where?! From who?!
Kanae: Iguchi Yuka-chan?
Asumi: OI OI!
Asumi: It’s all lies!
Kanae: She was lying?!?
Asumi: Treat whatever that girl says as false!
Asumi: What’s with that! Iguchi’s definitely DEFINITELY more Kanji illiterate than I am!!
Asumi: She doesn’t even know Japanese in the first place!
Kanae: Not even that?! Really???
Asumi: Yep, yep!
Oi oi Iguchi doesn’t even know Japanese? As expected Iguchi and Asumi are so close ahaha.
- Iguchi’s radio…
Asumi: I was actually called to guest on Iguchi’s radio as well.
Kanae: Ah really?
Asumi: She was always saying she wanted me to come but… The official guest invite came from here first.
Kanae: Ah… I should probably apologise to Iguchi for that…
Asumi: Nah, it’s okay! She probably just forgot about it while we were having fun together.
*The two of them laugh*
Kanae: Ah so you two were talking about having you come on as a guest.
Asumi: Yeah, and she probably forgot to tell the staff about it. *laughs*
- It was Asumi’s birthday and the radio program prepared a gift for Kanae to give to her, which was a bathing set. On top of that Kanae prepared her own present for Asumi, which made Asumi really happy about. Ah Kanae how nice~ The present was a cushion with a cat on it.
- Saying good points about each other…
Asumi: You can go first.
Kanae: Well I’m always being helped out by Asumi-san!
Asumi: That’s not a good point.
Kanae: *laughs* Ah well.. Your eyes are big!
Asumi: That’s a good point?
Kanae: *laughs* I think it’s cute! It’s one of your charms!
Asumi: It’s not cute!!
Kanae: Huh? Why are you getting mad??
*The two laugh*
Asumi: It’s because I’m not used to being complimented…
Kanae: Ah I see… So you’re the type to snap back when being praised…
Asumi: Kanae-san’s good points… Let’s see… You’re small!
Kanae: …Eh? Wouldn’t this be harder to push as a good point…?
Asumi: It’s a wonderful thing to be small!
Kanae: …Er really…?
Asumi: Can I end it here?
Kanae: …Okay then…
Asumi: *laughs* Don’t worry there are a plenty of good points about you!
Small is cute! Cute is JUSTICE!
I actually went to listen to this episode of ChoRaji Girls after reading about it here: http://marumichannel.tumblr.com/post/21415254837/kanae-chan-and-asumin-try-some-impressions-clip. It’s got a little snippet from the episode in there as well which I found hilarious and would love to write about but I left it out so you can see it at the blog itself ;). Anyone interested in radio show transcriptions should follow that blog as well!
February 7th, 2012 § § permalink
Name: 井口裕香のむ～～～ん ⊂（ ＾ω＾）⊃
Host: Iguchi Yuka
Guests: Asumi Kana, Taketatsu Ayana, Gibu Yuuko
The Tamuyura cast guesting on Iguchi’s radio, this was part of a project to have the cast appear on each of their solo radios. Asumi’s “Hoshizora Hinata Bokko” had Iguchi and Gibu come guest and Ayana’s “Taketatsu Numakura no Hajimete Demo Ii Desu ka?” had Gibu Yuuko come guest. By the way each of the characters drawn on the title image was done by each of their seiyuu, the top left is Fu done by Ayana, top right is Kaoru by Asumi, bottom left is Norie by Iguchi and the bottom right is Maon by Gibu.
- Iguchi attended Takagaki Ayahi’s solo live concert :O
- Ayana greets everyone with “Uiui!“, her own radio’s [Taketatsu, Numakura no Hajimete Demo Ii Desu ka?] greeting.
- It’s been over a year since the last time all three of them came on Iguchi’s radio to guest.
- Describe the good points of Tamayura:
Ayana: The atmosphere!
Iguchi: The character who appears in the show, Norie-chan! [Iguchi's character lol]
Asumi: Takehara! [The place where Tamayura takes place]
Gibu: The director! [Satou Junichi]
- They try to position Ayana’s head and Asumi’s hand in a way so it looks like Ayana’s head is on Asumi’s hand on camera lol.
- Asumi says Iguchi’s name instead of Gibu…
Asumi: Iguch— No, I mean— *laughs*
Iguchi: Eh what?
Asumi: I meant to say Gibu-san!
Iguchi + Ayana + Gibu: Ahh!
Iguchi: What? What were you saying about me~? *leans in towards Asumi* What were you talking about~~? What did you get wrong~?
Asumi: Stop it! Stop it! *Swats Iguchi away*
- Their favourite episodes of Tamayura:
Iguchi: When Maon first meets Norie on episode six.
Gibu: Episode two, when they have their sleepover. Seeing everyone’s pajamas was great! Except I was in a jersey.
Asumi: Sayomi onee-chan and Pote-tan’s conversation on episode two.
Ayana: Episode one when Kaori-chan said “Welcome back!” to Pote. [Amusingly Gibu wails that she wasn't in the recording for that episode lol]
- They talk about how they should dress in a Santa costume for the upcoming Tamayura event but they talk about how they’d have to get their agency’s individual permission before they can. Gibu is freelance though so she’s okay :O. Well we all know they ended up in Santa costumes for the event though :D
- They try to seriously organise a dinner night out with the four of them, Gibu says that if they’re all serious then she’ll plan it all for the three other “Popular seiyuu” lol.
Having Asumi and Iguchi sit next to each other was great :D The two of them were all over each other throughout the episode, tapping, poking, slapping, and leaning on each other at times :D
December 25th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Iguchi Yuka, Asumi Kana
The combination I’ve been waiting for is here!! And a bit earlier than I expected too! I thought they were gonna finish off with this combination :O
- Iguchi’s stomach rumbled at the start of the episode lol. If you put up the volume you can actually hear it ahaha.
Iguchi: We’ll talk about the Hiroshima event later! But for now we’re gonna talk about–
*Iguchi’s stomach grumbles*
Iguchi: …My stomach grumbling *laughs*
Asumi: Your stomach just grumbled!! Yeah! *sarcastic* Iguchi-san?! Was that coming from you?!
Iguchi: Noo!! It wasn’t me!! IT WASN’T ME!! *You can hear her flailing about in embarrassment lol*
Asumi: Iguchi-san?! Iguchi-san?!?
Iguchi: Maybe it was me… *laughs*
Asumi: Yeah… You’re the only other person here after all… Your hair is a mess now *laughs*
Iguchi: Even though you just lent me a comb too…
Asumi: Yeah really!
Apparently it’s about 5 pm there at the time of recording haha.
- The two of them mention that the anime recordings for Tamayura had already finished at this time.
- The staff and cast had a work party after the last recording and there was alcohol served but the two of them didn’t drink any. Taketatsu Ayana on the other hand though…
Iguchi: Ah Ayacchi drank a bit didn’t she!
Asumi: Yeah she did!
Iguchi: She just sipped a bit of it.
Asumi: Huh?! What?! It got really bad!
Asumi: She was different!
Asumi: She was really tipsy and airheaded! Way more than usual!
Iguchi: Was she really that tipsy?
Asumi: She was really really tipsy.
Iguchi: Did she get drunk?
Asumi: Yup. It was probably the first time I’ve seen her like that.
Asumi: It was fun!
Iguchi: Ahh I would’ve loved to have seen that… Why is everyone always having so much fun when I’m not around!
Iguchi: I had something else work related to run to so I couldn’t stay for long…
Asumi: Yeah that’s right.
Iguchi: It was like “Hi everyone! Cheers! *Taps glasses* I’m off now!”
Asumi: You’re just unlucky!
Iguchi: Yeah really…
Asumi: Even more than me.
Iguchi: Even more than you… That’s so terrifying…
- About the latest episode…
Iguchi: So much happened in that latest episode! Where could we start from!
Asumi: …Take responsibility for what you’ve done.
Iguchi: …Hmm? What for?
Asumi: For making that thing appear in the anime!
Iguchi: *laughs* I realised something from that… When you put real life things in anime… They look great! *laughs*
Iguchi: It was so cute!
Asumi: That’s such a positive way to look at it *laugh*
Iguchi: It was cute wasn’t it?!
Asumi: …The colours maybe…?
For those that don’t know what they’re talking about, Iguchi was filmed in a Tamayura related series of videos where she had to bake a cake and the cake she ended up cooking up was… This:
Real life version on the top, anime version on the bottom.
The cake then made it’s way into the anime and that’s what’s being discussed here. For those interested in watching the videos you can see it on the Tamayura website. Look for videos with the title “井口裕香のとびきりスイーツ”
- A listener asks what instrument would they play in a band if they were to choose one…
Iguchi: They should take advantage of this idea! Then Tamayura could have a movie release as well!
She then proceeds to claim the “left-handed bassist” position with Asumi choosing the drums. I smell K-ON references ;)
- It doesn’t look like Asumi watches K-ON but Iguchi on the other hand seems pretty knowledgeable about it :O Does she watch K-ON?
- Iguchi says that if everyone wears mini-skirt Santa outfits at the upcoming Christmas Eve Tamayura event she would too… Though she’d prefer to just see everyone in them. Asumi mumbles that their agencies probably won’t allow it and Iguchi grumbles about how the agencies always stop these things from happening. They then laugh that since Gibu Yuuko is freelance she can wear it so she’ll end up being the only one there in a mini-skirt Santa outfit lol.
EDIT: They actually did end up dressing in Santa costumes for the event :D
- Asumi then says she’d be okay with wearing a reindeer costume and Iguchi says that the reindeer costume would be a full-body tights costume ahaha. Asumi then refuses to go anywhere near something like that.
- One of the corners have the two of them answering questions about each other to find out how close the two of them are and the first one is “What three things do you think Iguchi needs to improve about herself?” where Iguchi has to guess at what Asumi would answer.
- The first guess by Iguchi was “How irritating I am!” lol, which was wrong, Asumi answered “How fickle minded she is”. Iguchi acknowledged that Asumi’s right about that. Asumi does say that she doesn’t think Iguchi is irritating at all though~ <3
- Iguchi’s second guess was “How she’s always late”. Asumi laughs and says that it applies to both of them though Iguchi’s usually worse. Apparently when they went out together one time Iguchi was super late. Asumi answer was “How she likes to play pranks on people” Iguchi laughs that it sounds like a cute attribute to have. Asumi then gives an example of how Iguchi like to play pranks on people during recordings and… Iguchi laughs that she touches Asumi’s butt during recordings when they’re not quite supposed to be making any noise to prank her LOL. OTL That’s pretty crazy ahaha. She laughs that Asumi’s reaction is really cute~
- Iguchi’s third and final guess was “How she goes shopping too often” which Asumi fully agrees with and tries to change her answer to that but… To no avail. Asumi’s answer was actually “How stubborn she is”.
- It was then Iguchi’s turn with the question “What good points would only Iguchi know about Asumi?” with Asumi guessing at Iguchi’s answers. Iguchi wails that Asumi got to talk about Iguchi’s bad points while Iguchi has to talk about Asumi’s good points.
- Asumi’s first guess was “How accepting I am” Iguchi agrees but… Actually answered “How warm and fluffy she is” she then goes on…
Iguchi: Her atmosphere is like that~ …Also her butt as well *laughs*
Ahaha. They then laugh how it might end up on her wikipedia article as “Asumi Kana’s butt is warm and fluffy – By Iguchi Yuka” ahaha. The two of them state that the listeners shouldn’t put that on Wikipedia and… Checking Asumi’s page, it’s not written there right now but it looks like there were some edits that had added it in and was then removed shortly after OTL.
- Asumi’s second guess was “How serious she is”, Iguchi’s answer was “How considerate she is”.
- Asumi’s last guess was “How maternal she is” to which Iguchi bursts out laughing.
Iguchi: Oh? Asumi-san do you think of yourself as ‘maternal‘? Ohohoh!
Ahahah Asumi then breaks down in embarrassment and tries to get out that Iguchi might have said that about her before. In the end Iguchi’s answer was “We seem to match”.
- Apparently Asumi is the youngest child of her family.
- Asumi mentions that she’s been noticing Iguchi’s become more fashionable recently~
- Asumi wishes that she could be popular among other girls so Iguchi says…
Iguchi: You are! After all you have this… Super avid fan here right in front of you! *laughs*
Asumi: What’s with that *laughs*
- It looks like the two of them had been talking for almost one and a half hours, meaning that over 25 minutes had been cut from the episode :(
Ah these two were as wonderfully close as ever <3 I love listening to these two together~ By the way, Iguchi’s stomach continued to grumble a couple more times throughout the episode haha.
It looks like next episode has the four hosts back together again. So my original prediction was kinda right in that they would finish off the radio with this combination. Sorta.
Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!
October 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Taketatsu Ayana, Gibu Yuuko, Iguchi Yuka, Asumi Kana
Guest: Satou Junichi (Director of Tamayura)
Radio for the new Tamayura anime TV series. Each episode of the radio, just like the previous radio for it’s OVA, changes the host combination with each episode. Other than the first episode, which has all four, the following episodes has a different combination of two seiyuu on each episode. The ones so far are: Ayana + Asumi, Iguchi + Gibu and Ayana + Iguchi… I’m pretty much just waiting until they match Asumi and Iguchi together :D Three combinations down, three more to go! The next episode has a 1/3 chance to match these two together :D. Though with that said, it’s not really that random, judging from the pattern it’s probably going to be Asumi + Gibu next episode and then after that should be Ayachi + Gibu finishing off with Iguchi x Asumi.
I wasn’t actually planning to write anything about this episode but… Asumi’s present to Iguchi was too wonderful to let pass <3. It’s… Probably too long to be included in a radio scribble post so I’ve put it in it’s own post.
- The four of them, Iguchi Yuka herself, Asumi Kana, Taketatsu Ayana and Gibu Yuuko celebrated Iguchi Yuka’s birthday on this episode . Each of them gave her a present but Asumi Kana’s present to Iguchi was… A ring lol.
Asumi: Here. Present. (Note: Asumi is speaking in a weird way, probably because she’s embarrassed~ Ahaha <3)
Asumi: Birthday present. I went to a lot of places to look for your present!
Iguchi: *pretends to be shocked*…Asumi-san is giving me a birthday present…?
Asumi: Oi! You’re making it sound like I never give you a present for your birthday!
Iguchi: *laughs* That Asumi Kana-san is giving ME a present!
*Opens the present*
Iguchi: It’s a ring! A ring!
Ayana+Gibu: M-M-Marriage?! IS THIS A PROPOSAL?!
Iguchi: Ah I need to say something for this special moment… Can I have a moment please?
Asumi: Wait what—
Ayana+Gibu: Speech! Speech!
Iguchi: I wish for our happiness together. Both of us are still inexperienced but…
Iguchi: But both of us, Asumi Kana and Iguchi Yuka—
Asumi: Huh? Who’s marrying you?
Iguchi: *mock surprise* Eh?!
Ahaha, they finally let Asumi explain herself at this point, though amusingly Asumi gets embarrassed as she explains it and her speech starts messy and gets messier and messier as she goes on to which they poke fun of her for. Err it’s hard to translate to english but yeah she did repeat herself and stumble over her sentences while she was explaining herself haha.
Asumi: Iguchi was… She was wearing this… This accessory a while ago…. Iguchi was wearing an accessory and that thing… I saw it… I saw it in a store—
Ayana+Gibu: We can’t understand you! Speak clearer!
Iguchi: She’s so cute!
Asumi: …And so I saw it and I thought it was cute when I found it there… and there was that ‘thing on the finger’ version of it… A ring version of that accessory… Which I found there… So I settled with that one…
Iguchi: Thank you~ It’s cute~
Asumi: …So I bought it as your present….
Iguchi: Asumi’s so cute~
Ahh Asumin you so tsundere~ <3
P.S. Translating and writing Asumi’s explanation was so…. OTL
- On a different note, amusingly the four of them talked to SatoJun about AKB48, though he doesn’t know much about them. They then brought an image of all of it’s members to him and asked him who he liked the best out of them from just their looks lol… This is kinda weird haha.
He then joked about bringing the girl he chose to voice act on Tamayura lol, to which the other four were like “Uwaah the power of being the director!”.
September 28th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: 井口裕香のむ～～～ん ⊂（ ＾ω＾）⊃
Host: Iguchi Yuka
Guest: Asumi Kana
Asumi Kana started off hiding underneath the desk lol. In the end Asumi stayed on for 30 minutes then she had to leave :( Incidentally the scribble was drawn by Asumi Kana, which was the first time they had someone other than Iguchi doodle for the show.
- The two of them attended Sphere’s live concert together the night before :D
- Asumi had forgotten her wallet on the night and had to borrow money from Iguchi… Which Iguchi asked her to pay her back for on the show lol.
- Asumi had just finished working on a radio show called “2h” which lasted over two hours and then…
Iguchi: Asumi had just done a great job with the 2h radio show so as a reward we let her come on the show!
Asumi: …I was forced to come here… ;_;
Asumi’s actually enjoying herself though and she seems to be in a great mood :D
…In fact she seems kinda drunk lol, I don’t think I’ve seen her this energetic before :O
- Iguchi about the Sphere live.
Iguchi: They’re just getting prettier and prettier! And they’re all so busy but the quality of the live concert was amazing! It must take so much hard work to do that! As a co-worker I really admire them for that.
- Marry me Asumi!
Iguchi: I was thinking this yesterday when we went out together but… I’d love to date someone like Asumi!
Asumi: Er… I wouldn’t…
Iguchi: But Asumi wouldn’t you want to marry me! Wouldn’t you??
Asumi: Huh?! What are you asking me?!
Iguchi: Wouldn’t you want to marry me??
Asumi: What are you saying?! …Do you mean like if I was a boy?
Iguchi: Either— I mean, if you were a boy. Or if I was a boy! I wouldn’t be that attractive would I?
Iguchi: Then as a girl!?
Iguchi: *smirks* Wouldn’t you want to look after and care for me!
Asumi: …That would be tough…
*They both break out laughing*
Iguchi: *extends her arm as if to put her arm around Asumi* I’ve got a space available for you here~
- They mention that they’ve known each other for over seven years now, from when Iguchi was 16 years old :O
- A listener asks Iguchi which seiyuu she would marry if she could and she says “Asumi Kana!” to which Asumi straight out refuses lol
- About the RO-KYU-BU photoshoot in Nagoya
Iguchi: About Nagoya…? There were a lot of crabs! A LOT of crabs! That was really surprising! We were walking barefoot on the beach so when we saw the crabs we were pretty scared of stepping on them. And there was a time when [Hanazawa]Kana-chan was intensely staring at a crab on the side and the staff called out “Hanazawa-san look at the camera please” *laughs*
- Iguchi has seen and is a fan of Onegai/Please Teacher lol.
Asumi was really fidgety this episode heh, these two are wonderfully close <3
July 30th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Fukuyama Jun, Asumi Kana
Guest: Hirohashi Ryou
AKA. Working’!! Radio Season Two #1 with Taneshima and Takanashi. A new radio episode of YAMAKING for the second season of WORKING. It says Hirohashi’s a guest… But the next episode has been released with Fujita Saki and Kitamura Eri guesting Hirohashi again so it’s probably just Yamaking under a new name lol. This is the first time Fukuyama and Asumi have done radio work together.
- Asumi calls Poplar the “Mascot Character” and Fukuyama corrects her saying she’s a heroine! Lol, everyone loves to make fun at how Poplar got shafted for Inami <3
- Fukuyama says that although his schedule was free for the time Yamaking was recorded, he was never invited… Which disappointed him thinking that he wasn’t wanted lol. Poor Fukuyama~ I was thinking this as well, they had almost everyone come on to the radio, even the side characters like his sisters and Hyougo Otoo(Nakata Jouji!) why wasn’t Fukuyama invited! He concluded that it was done so he could come for the second season though haha.
- Hirohashi comes as a “guest” for this episode. The first thing she says is “…Why isn’t it Yamaking anymore…” lol. Fukuyama explains that if the title remained the same it would become a radio that seemed like it was made for him due to the “Yama” in Fukuyama. Lol yeah right.
- It’s also the first time Fukuyama has worked on radio with Hirohashi.
- Fukuyama loves ponytails and laments that they seem to be fading away recently :O
- Fukuyama mentions LEDs and says it as “L, E, D” with the letters separately which surprises Hirohashi. She wonders if it’s supposed to be said that way and the other two laugh that it’s not supposed to be pronounced “red” haha. Fukuyama then goes on to explain what a “Light Emitting Diode” is and the difference it has in lifetimes compared to conventional light bulbs.
- They for some reason get into a discussion of “The earth is small, it’s getting pretty cramped” with Fukuyama on that side and Hirohashi’s “The earth isn’t small, there’s just too many people!” lol.
May 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: 良子と佳奈のアマガミ カミングスウィート!
Hosts: Shintani Ryouko, Asumi Kana
Guests: Terashima Takuma, Sugita Tomokazu
I’m not actually sure what number this episode is in the Amagami Radio timeline nor when it was recorded. I’m guessing its in between #100-110+ and was recorded recently but I’m not exactly sure. I’ll update it when I find out.
Edit: It looks like I was totally off with my guess, the episode was a bonus radio episode included with Volume 3 of the Amagami Radio CDs released on 2009.10.23, making it sometime around the time the 30th episode was recorded. Almost 2 years ago.
Sugita appeared in one of Amagami’s radio cds as a friend of Junichi lol. That’s a really minor role but I’m not complaining that they brought him on :D
- Apparently Sugita heard about Amagami from one of the developers. Sugita really is close with the staff behind games and stuff :O
- Sugita started with Ayatsuji when he played Amagami, and commented that her route was pretty hard to obtain and ended up on Tanamachi Kaoru’s path lol.
- Sugita had then stopped there but when he found out he had gotten a role in it’s drama CD he played it again from Nanasaki’s route.
- When asked who his favourite character is Sugita says it’s probably Tanamachi Kaoru.
- Sugita calls Asumi “Nesumiss/Nesmith” from her Asumiss nickname to her dismay lol. Nesmith is a black singer, part of the EXILE unit, in Japan lol.
I didn’t write much here but… Sugita was as awesome as ever :D
Seems like Sugita’s been appearing pretty often on radio with other female seiyuu recently. Including bringing Yukana and Hayami Saori onto his own radio, he’s appeared on Mizuki Nana’s M no Sekai and is appearing on Takahashi Mikako’s Payo Payo at the end of the month <3. I really love hearing these :D
April 12th, 2011 § § permalink
Stuff gathered from my Soup miniblog.
From Iguchi Yuka no Mu~~~n #17, 2011.01.24
A couple of weeks back Iguchi had randomly seen Asumi Kana in a clothing store, but Asumi had not yet noticed her. Iguchi then snuck up behind her and said “Ah! Are you Asumi Kana?? Can I have your autograph!?” lol.
Asumi was surprised at first and when she turned around she was kinda flustered, then saw it was Iguchi and was like “… Eh. Iguchi…” Ahahah I wish I could see that reaction :D
Incidentally, she’s also bumped into Toyosaki Aki randomly in a clothes store recently as well.
These random encounters usually happen right after work, so I guess it can happen often since they sometimes browse the stores near the studio right after a recording.
Speaking of seiyuu bumping into each other outside work…
I remember an early episode of Macross F Radio where Kamiya Hiroshi and Nakamura Yuuichi mentioned that randomly coming across another seiyuu outside work wasn’t that uncommon quoting a time recently (back when Macross Frontier had just started) where Nakamura was greeted by May’n at a train station, before he even knew her.
He was wondering who this random girl who was openly talking to him was till she noticed he didn’t recognise her, she then introduced herself as May’n and then he realised she was the singer for Sheryl.
Nakamura and Kamiya agreed that it happens rather often due to the work times and places they go to being reasonably similar for everyone in the business.
P.S. Nakamura(+Kamiya) was really surprised how easily May’n came up and spoke to him out of nowhere at the station, and admired her courage for being able to speak to someone she hadn’t met before when she randomly spotted them outside of work. May’n sounds like a wonderful person :D
Sugita and Nakamura about Love Plus from Sugita Tomokazu’s Anigera! Dedoooon #13
- Nakamura when he gets a bad end in Love Plus (where you end up with none of the girls)
Nakamura: “That damn girl, she looked at me with such loving eyes, how did I get a bad end!”
- Sugita explains how Love Plus works with real time events.
Nakamura: “Eh? Real time? So if I log on at 2 AM, I might find her sleeping with another man.”
Sugita: “As if that would happen!”
Nakamura: “No, well she’s a girl after all y’know, you don’t know for sure”
Lol Nakamura, that’s a wonderful view to hold right there OTL
January 30th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Asumi Kana
Guest: Iguchi Yuka
Asumi Kana’s Hoshizora HinataBokko airs right after Muuun ends it differs in that it isn’t a live broadcast.
- Asumi didn’t invite Iguchi until 20 minutes in to the show lol.
- Iguchi was wearing a rabbit hat, for the year of the rabbit :D.
- Hoshizora HinataBokko is a pretty relaxed and slow show, which Iguchi notes and say’s it’s completely different from her own one. When Asumi asks what kind of show Muuun is Iguchi screams, stands and slams the table lol. Yeah Muuun is kinda crazy lol.
- Asumi says that Iguchi is normally more relaxed outside of work than on Muuun. She says “Well when you’re on Muuun I don’t really want to be friends with you” lolol
- Asumi and Iguchi went to karaoke and instead of singing, they spent more time talking to each other lol.
- A listener asks them to list good points about each other
Iguchi about Asumi:
“Even if you ask me what part of her I like, I can only say that I like all of her <3″
“Ever since meeting her I’ve become a nicer person”
Asumi about Iguchi:
“I admire how serious she is about her work”
“Also her knowledge about beauty products.”
- Apparently they’ve known each other for over 6 years now.
- They play that game where you stab a plastic sword into a barrel and if the guy pops out you lose, basically a chance game and Iguchi loses on the first round lol.
Iguchi invites her to come on Muuun again, this time alone though. I look forward to it :D They made many plans to meet up and go skating plus many other activites. You can really see how close these two are from this episode <3