February 7th, 2012 § § permalink
Name: 井口裕香のむ～～～ん ⊂（ ＾ω＾）⊃
Host: Iguchi Yuka
Guests: Asumi Kana, Taketatsu Ayana, Gibu Yuuko
The Tamuyura cast guesting on Iguchi’s radio, this was part of a project to have the cast appear on each of their solo radios. Asumi’s “Hoshizora Hinata Bokko” had Iguchi and Gibu come guest and Ayana’s “Taketatsu Numakura no Hajimete Demo Ii Desu ka?” had Gibu Yuuko come guest. By the way each of the characters drawn on the title image was done by each of their seiyuu, the top left is Fu done by Ayana, top right is Kaoru by Asumi, bottom left is Norie by Iguchi and the bottom right is Maon by Gibu.
- Iguchi attended Takagaki Ayahi’s solo live concert :O
- Ayana greets everyone with “Uiui!“, her own radio’s [Taketatsu, Numakura no Hajimete Demo Ii Desu ka?] greeting.
- It’s been over a year since the last time all three of them came on Iguchi’s radio to guest.
- Describe the good points of Tamayura:
Ayana: The atmosphere!
Iguchi: The character who appears in the show, Norie-chan! [Iguchi's character lol]
Asumi: Takehara! [The place where Tamayura takes place]
Gibu: The director! [Satou Junichi]
- They try to position Ayana’s head and Asumi’s hand in a way so it looks like Ayana’s head is on Asumi’s hand on camera lol.
- Asumi says Iguchi’s name instead of Gibu…
Asumi: Iguch— No, I mean— *laughs*
Iguchi: Eh what?
Asumi: I meant to say Gibu-san!
Iguchi + Ayana + Gibu: Ahh!
Iguchi: What? What were you saying about me~? *leans in towards Asumi* What were you talking about~~? What did you get wrong~?
Asumi: Stop it! Stop it! *Swats Iguchi away*
- Their favourite episodes of Tamayura:
Iguchi: When Maon first meets Norie on episode six.
Gibu: Episode two, when they have their sleepover. Seeing everyone’s pajamas was great! Except I was in a jersey.
Asumi: Sayomi onee-chan and Pote-tan’s conversation on episode two.
Ayana: Episode one when Kaori-chan said “Welcome back!” to Pote. [Amusingly Gibu wails that she wasn't in the recording for that episode lol]
- They talk about how they should dress in a Santa costume for the upcoming Tamayura event but they talk about how they’d have to get their agency’s individual permission before they can. Gibu is freelance though so she’s okay :O. Well we all know they ended up in Santa costumes for the event though :D
- They try to seriously organise a dinner night out with the four of them, Gibu says that if they’re all serious then she’ll plan it all for the three other “Popular seiyuu” lol.
Having Asumi and Iguchi sit next to each other was great :D The two of them were all over each other throughout the episode, tapping, poking, slapping, and leaning on each other at times :D
October 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Taketatsu Ayana, Gibu Yuuko, Iguchi Yuka, Asumi Kana
Guest: Satou Junichi (Director of Tamayura)
Radio for the new Tamayura anime TV series. Each episode of the radio, just like the previous radio for it’s OVA, changes the host combination with each episode. Other than the first episode, which has all four, the following episodes has a different combination of two seiyuu on each episode. The ones so far are: Ayana + Asumi, Iguchi + Gibu and Ayana + Iguchi… I’m pretty much just waiting until they match Asumi and Iguchi together :D Three combinations down, three more to go! The next episode has a 1/3 chance to match these two together :D. Though with that said, it’s not really that random, judging from the pattern it’s probably going to be Asumi + Gibu next episode and then after that should be Ayachi + Gibu finishing off with Iguchi x Asumi.
I wasn’t actually planning to write anything about this episode but… Asumi’s present to Iguchi was too wonderful to let pass <3. It’s… Probably too long to be included in a radio scribble post so I’ve put it in it’s own post.
- The four of them, Iguchi Yuka herself, Asumi Kana, Taketatsu Ayana and Gibu Yuuko celebrated Iguchi Yuka’s birthday on this episode . Each of them gave her a present but Asumi Kana’s present to Iguchi was… A ring lol.
Asumi: Here. Present. (Note: Asumi is speaking in a weird way, probably because she’s embarrassed~ Ahaha <3)
Asumi: Birthday present. I went to a lot of places to look for your present!
Iguchi: *pretends to be shocked*…Asumi-san is giving me a birthday present…?
Asumi: Oi! You’re making it sound like I never give you a present for your birthday!
Iguchi: *laughs* That Asumi Kana-san is giving ME a present!
*Opens the present*
Iguchi: It’s a ring! A ring!
Ayana+Gibu: M-M-Marriage?! IS THIS A PROPOSAL?!
Iguchi: Ah I need to say something for this special moment… Can I have a moment please?
Asumi: Wait what—
Ayana+Gibu: Speech! Speech!
Iguchi: I wish for our happiness together. Both of us are still inexperienced but…
Iguchi: But both of us, Asumi Kana and Iguchi Yuka—
Asumi: Huh? Who’s marrying you?
Iguchi: *mock surprise* Eh?!
Ahaha, they finally let Asumi explain herself at this point, though amusingly Asumi gets embarrassed as she explains it and her speech starts messy and gets messier and messier as she goes on to which they poke fun of her for. Err it’s hard to translate to english but yeah she did repeat herself and stumble over her sentences while she was explaining herself haha.
Asumi: Iguchi was… She was wearing this… This accessory a while ago…. Iguchi was wearing an accessory and that thing… I saw it… I saw it in a store—
Ayana+Gibu: We can’t understand you! Speak clearer!
Iguchi: She’s so cute!
Asumi: …And so I saw it and I thought it was cute when I found it there… and there was that ‘thing on the finger’ version of it… A ring version of that accessory… Which I found there… So I settled with that one…
Iguchi: Thank you~ It’s cute~
Asumi: …So I bought it as your present….
Iguchi: Asumi’s so cute~
Ahh Asumin you so tsundere~ <3
P.S. Translating and writing Asumi’s explanation was so…. OTL
- On a different note, amusingly the four of them talked to SatoJun about AKB48, though he doesn’t know much about them. They then brought an image of all of it’s members to him and asked him who he liked the best out of them from just their looks lol… This is kinda weird haha.
He then joked about bringing the girl he chose to voice act on Tamayura lol, to which the other four were like “Uwaah the power of being the director!”.
March 30th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Hayami Saori
Guest: Gibu Yuuko
Ayana’s absent for this episode so they have Mamiya Yumi’s seiyuu Gibu Yuuko here to keep Hayami company. In case no one remembers her character, she’s the yuri(?), pink haired ero-massage girl.
- Gibu yells out “SHALL I GIVE YOU A MASSAGE??” right at the start lol.
- Gibu seems to have listened to a previous episode of the radio :O
- It looks like the two of them met and spoke with each other a couple years back when Hayami was in her first year of high school.
- About being Tatsukichi’s ex-girlfriend
Hayami: “That’s a pretty interesting setting isn’t it?”
Gibu: “Yeah! I can’t believe I get to play as Satou Rina’s ex-girlfriend!”
- They laugh at Mamiya’s massage scenes lol. And they dance around how ero they are ahaha. “Please check the uncut versions on the DVD!” ahaha
- A listener sends in a mail saying that he can hear the chair squeaking sounds on the radio. Gibu says that they aren’t chairs but in fact are the staff members ahaha. The laughing voices are actually coming from below! OTL
- They laugh that since this is broadcast on the internet, it makes it a global radio and they should cater to the foreigners lawl. They start saying bonjour and other random words in other languages as well as putting a gaijin accent on their speech ahahaha.
- Audio commentaries from Gibu’s point of view lol
Gibu: “Audio commentary! I know that, that’s that thing where I watch anime and say whatever I want and I’ll get money for it right?!”
Gibu’s a really funny personality so the radio takes a turn towards the hyperactive side with the two of them screaming and shouting far more than the usual MM radio episode heh.
January 14th, 2011 § § permalink
Random radio scribbles done for various shows that I didn’t end up writing a full post about.
Darker Than Black Backstage Pass #6
Radio for the second season of Darker Than Black. It turns out that Hanazawa Kana had a bad cold at the time of it’s recording, she had a mask on as well as that nose-blocked voice and emphasized to the other two, Hidenobu Kiuchi and Fukuen Misato, to stay far away from her so as not to catch it. Also I’m probably being a terrible person for saying this but… KANA WAS SO ADORABLE IN THIS EPISODE <3 <3 OTL
Hikasa Youko about Seikon no Qwaser from Saito Chiwa’s M-Serve Style
Talking about Souma (For those who know next to nothing about Seikon, Souma is breast milk sucked from girls to provide power for character’s abilities[lol])
Hikasa: “Souma is… The overflowing power provided by the lovely girls in the anime!”
Juuninin no Yasashii Koroshiya SideR #8
Radio hosted by Sugita at around late 2008. This episode had Fukuyama Jun as a guest.
- The first time Fukuyama Jun had met Sugita was when they went to karaoke as a group. At the time he thought Sugita was far older than him and spoke to him using formal speech. Throughout the whole outing he spoke to him this way until another person told him “Hey Sugita’s younger than you, why are you using formal speech with him?” to which Jun exclaimed “WHAT!? Why didn’t you tell me from the start Sugita?!” This was when they were about 20 years old haha.
Iguchi Yuka no Mu~~~n ⊂（ ＾ω＾）⊃ #8
Host: Iguchi Yuka
Guests: Asumi Kana, Gibu Yuuko, Taketatsu Ayana
Iguchi Yuka’s new radio which started a couple of weeks after her own ChoRaji! Girls had ended. The name comes from something she’s often done, yelling “Mu~~~n” with her arms open wide lol. Another reason why the name is Mu~~~n is due to the show being aired on Monday, which is written as “Moon Day” in Japanese(as well as English incidentally, a random bit of trivia: The english word Monday was derived from the Old English Mōnandæg and Middle English Monenday which means “Moon Day”) This is the first episode that she’s had a guest come on, I’m glad it’s earlier than her previous ChoRaji! Girls which had it’s first guest on it’s 19th episode. The three guests are here as a Tamayura special.
I know next to nothing about Gibu Yuuko; I know Asumi Kana has barely met up with Taketatsu Ayana before, and only during recent recordings; and that Asumi and Iguchi are really close friends but other than that I’m not sure how well the others know each other. Yuuko has guested on Iguchi’s ChoRaji! Girls once as it’s last guest on 2010.8.27, a month before the show ended. Incidentally Yuuko goes on to guest on Asumi Kana’s own radio show soon after this episode.
Ayana, Asumi and Yuuko were jumping around in the window in the other room at the start lol.