January 26th, 2013 § § permalink
Host: Hayami Saori
Guest: Seto Asami
Episode 92 of Hayami’s Freestyle. Wow this radio’s come a long way now hasn’t it~ This episode is guesting Seto Asami. The two of them are really close and Seto in particular seems to adore Hayami <3
- Hayami’s been learning to play the guitar! Seems like she sung while playing the guitar a couple of episodes ago :O
- Seto laughs that it feels weird talking about the new year when at the time of recording it’s still 2012.
- Seto goes back to her [edit: Mom's] hometown, Fukushima for the new year.
- Seto’s attending university while working as a seiyuu, though she says that Hayami attends a different university to her.
- Seto x Hayami?
Seto: When I don’t see you for a while… I start feeling very distant.
Hayami: You do?!
Seto: Like I’m just floating around…
Hayami: Really?! No no way!
Seto: When I get to meet up with you I start coming back down to earth~
Hayami: Like you’re recovering?? *laughs* It’s a good thing to have your heads in the clouds sometimes though~
Seto: If I don’t get to see you at least once a week… I’ll die.
Hayami: Ah *laughs* Thanks.
Hayami: It feels like I just got confessed to! *laughs*
Hayamin sure is popular! <3
- Hayami’s cooked some New Years food for Seto and seto eats it during the recording so happily :D
- Amusingly Hayami’s mother made some for the radio as well.
- Bride training…
Hayami: The radio had a food coordinator called “Shiori” come on the show as a guest–
Seto: Ah, is her name spelt “Shiori” in the english alphabet??
Seto: I’ve got one of her books! *pauses* It’s a cooking book called “Training to be a bride”
Hayami: Eh? Why? You do??
Seto: So I can be a good bride *laughs*
Hayami: You will be! It’ll be okay, especially since you’ve already bought the book!
Seto sounded kinda embarrassed when she said the name of the book ahaha.
- Looks like Seto has a liking for puns :D
I’ve only started listening into Setomin’s radio work pretty recently but she’s such a sweet girl~ Seto seemed to really enjoy Hayami’s company here, how heart warming <3
(Finally a normal post that’s not seiyuu yuri(?) or sekuhara ww)
March 12th, 2012 § § permalink
Host: Sugita Tomokazu
Assistant: SP Tanaka
Guest: Hayami Saori
It’s been about a year since Hayami’s come on to guest. As a bit of background information, SP Tanaka is normally a writer under the name of “Mafia Kajita” but Sugita brought him on to to talk on the show when the radio started and he’s pretty much become a co-host rather than an assistant at this point heh.
- Mail from a listener refers to the guest as a “Misao-san”.
Tanaka: Who’s that?
Sugita: Misao…? Ahh! It’s from that radio she’s doing with Yuuki-san.
Sugita: It’s from parts of her name, “HayaMI SAOri”.
Tanaka: Ahh! Really?
Sugita: And Yuuki Aoi became “Oi-chan”.
Tanaka: *laughs* “Oi-chan”??
Sugita: Yeah I told her “It’s because people call out to you with “oi” isn’t it?” and she got really mad at me.
- Sugita mentions that he saw Yuuki Aoi’s gijinka(human version of a non-human object/thing) cellphone drawings.
Sugita: I saw Yuuki Aoi’s drawings of her cellphone gijinkas. They were amazing. She was like “This is Misao’s cellphone~” to me.
For those who haven’t seen them:
Top left is Aoi’s cellphone, top right is Kotobuki Minako’s, bottom left is Toyama Nao’s and the bottom right’s is Hayami’s cellphone.
- Hayami was given New Love Plus and she’s currently playing it lol, she still hasn’t gone to the dating stage yet in the game though.
- When talking about her Freestyle radio, Hayami mentions that they ordered pizza and had the delivery guy stay and talk on the show for a bit lol. That’s…. Really random orz ahaha.
Sugita (as well as SP Tanaka) was doting on Hayami the whole time throughout the radio as expected lol. He must’ve called her cute more than 20 times over the course of the hour haha. Hayami was squirming underneath all the praise and compliments they showered on her haha :D.
March 2nd, 2012 § § permalink
Hosts: Sawashiro Miyuki, Yonaga Tsubasa
Guest: Hayami Saori
Radio for the Tales of Xillia game hosted by Jude’s voice Yonaga Tsubasa and Milla’s voice Sawashiro Miyuki. Hayami Saori’s guesting on this episode, who voices the character Leia Rolando.
- Introducing Hayami…
Sawashiro: Hayami-chan’s so nice…
Hayami: Huh? Stop ittt~
Sawashiro: So nice that… It makes me feel ashamed as an adult.
Hayami: No way! Not at all! Why–
Tsubasa: She’s different to how the other guests have come on recently isn’t she~
Sawashiro: She really is~
Lol they overloaded her with praise right from the start, a flustered Hayamin is a cute Hayamin~
- Hayami says she listened to the previous episode, though she didn’t listen to it completely.
- Quick quiz with Hayami.
Describe Leia with one sentence:
Hayami: Like a small animal.
What did you keep in mind when you were voicing Leia?
Hayami: To not become too gloomy.
What do you think of Milla?
Hayami: I love her!
Tsubasa: She’s really popular with the girls… If she confessed to Leia would she date her?
One sentence to Tsubasa:
Hayami: Even if it’s just you, please be on Leia’s side! *laughs*
Sawashiro: I think there are a lot of people on her side though.
One sentence to Sawashiro:
Hayami: Sawashiro-san? Sawashiro-san I love you.
*Sawashiro and Tsubasa laugh*
Sawashiro: The younger people say that to avoid me a lot… *laughs*
Hayami: *laughs* It’s not to avoid you! Not at all!
- Apparently Tsubasa met up with Sugita earlier and he left him a message to give to Hayami: “I.. Want to hear… More of your voice.” Lol.
Sawashiro: Is that sexual harassment?
*Hayami laughs harder*
Tsubasa: Ahh I’m not sure. Well if you give a reply here.
Hayami: Umm… Well if you’re okay with this voice then…
*Sawashiro and Tsubasa laugh*
Hayami: …Then I’ll be glad to talk.
Tsubasa: Sugita-san came last episode and he asked to be told the day you’d be guesting when we found out the recording date. He then said that if he had time he’d come visit!
Tsubasa: He wanted to see you that much!
Hayami: I wonder why…
Hayami: I haven’t seen Sugita-san lately though…
Sawashiro: Well lets just leave this topic at that!
Lol Sugita as adoring to Hayami as ever :D
- Talking about dating Milla…
Sawashiro: How about you Hayami-chan?
Tsubasa: Would you date Milla if she confessed to you?
Hayami: I would be fine with it!
The other two: Oooh…
Tsubasa: If you were a boy you would want to date her?
Hayami: Eh? No one else would?
Sawashiro: Not… Quite… The girls would…
Tsubasa: Yeah, Elise’s Horinaka Yuki-chan said she would as well as Ikezawa Haruna-san.
Hayami: Perhaps from a girls point of view she seems really cute.
Tsubasa: Hmm I see…
Sawashiro: Did you say you wouldn’t?
Tsubasa: Yeah I did.
Sawashiro: Ah I see.
Tsubasa: I’m on Leia’s side after all.
- About Hayami’s sentence to Sawashiro…
Sawashiro: What was that about liking me~? *laughs*
Hayami: I do~ *laughs*
Sawashiro: Is everyone doing that because they’re scared of me?
Hayami: Not at all! You’re not scary! Not scary at all! Ah that might be a bit rude for me to say but…
Tsubasa: To tell the truth, that’s been something she’s really been worried about.
Sawashiro: I’ve been thinking that the younger people are definitely scared of me…
Hayami: Huh? Really??
Sawashiro: I wonder…
Hayami: I wonder why… I don’t think it’s like that. It’s weird for me to say this like I’m the representative of all the younger seiyuu though *laughs*
*The three of them laughs*
Hayami: It might be their way of showing their respect for you.
Sawashiro: Ah that’s a convenient word to use *laughs*
Hayami: Perhaps everyone wants to talk to you but they’re not sure if it’s okay to talk to you!
Tsubasa: Yeah something like that!
Sawashiro: What should I say to them?
Hayami: Ummm lets see… Something like… Umm… The weather’s pretty good today? *laughs*
Sawashiro: *laughs* What’s with that?? Well I guess it’s okay to start with the weather…?
Hayami: Or rather, if you’d tell everyone here how you’d like to be approached then I can let everyone else know!
Sawashiro: Well… I don’t really know how to answer that though…
Tsubasa: Do you go out to eat with them often?
Tsubasa: Well that’s your problem right there *laughs*
*The three of them laugh*
Tsubasa: That’s it right there! That’s important!
Sawashiro: I see… Going out to eat huh…
Hayami: And with that, if you show them that it’s okay to talk with you then they’ll start talking to you!
Sawashiro: I see. I’ll try that.
Lol Sawashiro’s wonderful troubles with her kouhai harem.
- Hayami mentions that she used to go Karaoke a lot in the past but hasn’t really been going recently.
- Sawashiro says she’s never given chocolates to anyone before for Valentines day heh.
- It looks like Sawashiro is a fan of Ishida Akira lol.
As a punishment for one of the corners the three had to eat some “yakisoba with fruits” the staff prepared for them lol. That sounds terrible ahaha. Poor Hayami sounded like she was having a really hard time stomaching it, oi radio staff what are you putting your poor guest through?!!
November 19th, 2011 § § permalink
….Well not really, the two of them just spontaneously started this little act in the middle of their radio lol. This was from their “あおい・さおりの新番組(｀・ω・´)/Aoi, Saori’s New Show (｀・ω・´)” episode #25 on 2011.11.17. This was a part that I found particularly amusing~ I actually wrote about this on my Soup Mini-blog initially but it ended up longer than I expected so I decided to turn it into a full post here instead.
Note: Hayami calls Aoi “Oi-chan” while Aoi calls her “Misao”.
The video I embedded doesn’t actually start from this point, this is just a bit of background info I translated from the original radio that wasn’t included in the audio excerpt.
Hayami: What would you do if you could travel through time?
Aoi: Rather than going to the future I’d like to go back in time.
Hayami: Hmm? How far back would you go?
Aoi: Maybe sometime around kindergarten?
Hayami: Oh that would be interesting!
Aoi: Playing soccer and stuff back then was so fun…
Hayami: Yeah it was wasn’t it.
Aoi: That was happiness right there.
Hayami: Yeah~ But there’s plenty of happiness in the present as well!
Aoi: Yeah definitely!
————Video starts here————–
Aoi:…But now that we’ve come this far I’ll say this… I think I’ve actually got the ability to travel through time.
Hayami: …?! Huh? What? What is this all of a sudden? *laughs*
Aoi: Well it’s Autumn and it’s really pretty and all so it’s awakened the power sleeping within me. So I can travel through time now.
Hayami: *laughs* Really? You’ve got that power now?
Hayami: No way! Then do it!
Aoi: Okay I’ll go see you as a child for a bit!
Hayami: What? No way! Uh… Okay go for it…
Aoi: I’m off! Tiiiime LEAP!
*Aoi makes sound effects of her traveling through time and then landing*
Aoi: Hmm? Could you be little Misao?
Little Hayami[AKA. Hayami using a loli voice lol]: Who’s Misao? My name is Saori…
Aoi: MISAOO!! YOU’RE SOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE
*Little Hayami makes squirming noises （*´▽｀*）*
Aoi: Ahh sorrry for being so creepy~
Little Hayami: Eehh?
Aoi: I love little girls! *laughs* [LOL]
Little Hayami: Eeehh? What?
Aoi: In the future, when Saori-chan grows up, me and you will be super close friends!
Little Hayami: With onee-chan? [Note: Little Hayami calls Aoi "onee-chan"]
Little Hayami: Onee-chan who are you?
Aoi: Well you see, that’s for you to look forward to in the future!
Little Hayami: Eh?
Aoi: Well it’s time for me to head back before I lose control.
Little Hayami: Aww I don’t want you to go! Onee-chan don’t go!
Aoi: AHHH YOU’RE TOO CUTEE! I’m getting enveloped by the light! TIME LEAAAP! *laughs* What’s with this act?!
Hayami: Ohh! Oi-chan you’re back! *laughs*
Aoi: Ah I’ve used all my remaining magic points… In many ways. *laughs*
Hayami: You’re back! Where’d you go?
Aoi: I actually went back to visit little Misao.
Hayami: Oh? What was it like?
Aoi: You were cute~
Aoi: So cute~
Hayami: I wasn’t a little brat?
Aoi: You were really cute. You were saying “Wait~ Don’t go!” to me as I left~ I was thinking that maybe I should’ve just stayed there…
Hayami: *laughs* You can’t do that! We won’t be able to continue on if you do!
Aoi: Yeah that’s right… Not until our MariColle event at least [Note: MariColle is their radio event they're holding on the 26th of November. The name comes from a shortening of it's full name, Marine Collection]
Hayami: MariColle! MariColle!
Aoi: MariColle! MariColle! *laughs* [Note: The two of them are laughing at how similar this sounds to "なにこれ！/What's with this?!"]
Hayami: And this is how we wrap this up?! *laughs*
The remaining few seconds is of the two of them talking about how she won’t make it to their upcoming radio event if Aoi stays behind in the past. [Edit: I added the remaining few lines of text with an explanation of MariColle, I couldn’t be bothered to translate it the first time round due to not really wanting to the explain their little joke of “なにこれ！” into “マリコレ！” as well as what MariColle refers to lol]
Hayami’s loli voice was so adorable~ <3 I’m so amused that Aoi just started this little drama impromptu in the middle of the radio and Hayami just followed through so naturally ahaha.
September 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Hayami Saori, Yuuki Aoi
Guest: Kotobuki Minako
A recent episode of Yuuki Aoi’s and Hayami Saori’s radio show guesting Kotobuki Minako. I’ve mentioned before that the three of them are pretty close but this is the first time the three of them have been together on radio if I recall correctly. (EDIT: And it looks like I was wrong. Minako had guested on the first episode of the show making this the second time they’ve been together on radio) Hayami and Aoi had met each other for the first time when the show started, though they were already pretty friendly with Minako but it looks like the three have gone out together in their leisure time ever since and have interlinked their friendships pretty nicely <3. Incidentally they celebrated Minako’s birthday on the episode, despite her birthday being on the 17th of September, a couple days after the broadcast of the episode.
- The two of them refer to Minako as “Our wife” lol.
- They pretend that they don’t have a guest but…
Hayami: We forgot to mention something VERY important!
Aoi: That, right?
Hayami: Yeah that! …Wait do you get what I’m referring to?
Aoi: Yeah that? That.
Hayami: You’re making a face that says you have no idea! *laughs*
Aoi: *laughs* No, no! It’s that, right?
Hayami: So with that… September the 17th is… Our wife, Kotobuki Minako’s birthday!
Aoi: Yeah! That’s it! It’s Mina-chan’s 20th birthday! I want to have a birthday party for her! Lets have one now!
Hayami: Right now?
Aoi: Right now!
Hayami: That’s pretty sudden. What should we do? Should we phone her?
Aoi: How about we all just call out to her. Everyone join in with us! Everyone all together now!
Hayami: Everyone yell out “Mina-chan!” One, two!
Hayami + Aoi: “MINA-CHAAAN!”
Minako: “Did you call~?”
Hayami+Aoi: She’s here!!
Aoi: Sorry for the little act at the start for your intro *laughs*
Minako: *laughs* No, I’m glad you made such a fuss about it!
- They brought in cake to celebrate Minako’s birthday \o/
- Minako and Hayami say that they were both 14 when they entered their respective seiyuu agencies.
- Aoi is the youngest of the three, making her the last of them to reach 20.
- Hayami’s a great listener!
Minako: My image of a mature and elegant lady? When I see a girl who’s good at listening I think that’s great. I’m the type of person who talks a lot so someone who listens well is wonderful.
Aoi: For that image Hayami would be the ideal!
Minako: Yeah that’s right isn’t it?
*Hayami goes all modest and denies it*
Minako: When the three of us go out it’s always me and Aoi doing most of the talking *laughs*
Aoi: Yeah! *laughs*
Minako: She’s the one who listens, directs the conversation and starts the topics!
Hayami was all modest and denied the praise throughout the exchange <3
- Minako spoke about her photobook and brought it in for the two of them and they fangirled over her for a bit at the end heh.
I find it amusing how they refer to Minako as “Our wife” <3
September 12th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Hayami Saori
Guest: Kotobuki Minako
Although this is the first time we’ve heard Minako on the radio show, it seems like the two of them recorded a special episode for the release CD of the show with Minako guesting there as well, making this actually the second time she’s come on Freestyle. Apparently they spoke for over one and a half hours when recording for that episode lol. The two of them are really friendly with one another, with Hayami mentioning on a previous episode that the seiyuu she was the closest to was Minako. Incidentally Minako’s also really close with Yuuki Aoi, who is of the same age as both of them, though Hayami on the other hand had just gotten to know Aoi recently on their new radio show. It looks like ever since then the three of them have been pretty interlinked though <3
- Hayami mentions that she’s attended a Sphere live performance before :D
- Random trivia: Minako dislikes tomatoes.
- Ahaha apparently they had FRST Mints as merchandise for the show on sale at Comiket. Note the “HAYA MINT” on the top left of the box lol. - Minako mentions that she’s been growing out her hair :O
- The show has Minako measuring her grip strength on one of the corners. Incidentally, Hayami had done this test on a previous radio episode and her results were:
Right: 19.1 kg
Left: 16.9 kg
Upon hearing this Minako comments “That’s… *laughs* Really weak isn’t it?” lol. Yeahh if I recall correctly thats well below average for women. Speaking of grip strength in seiyuu, I think Toyosaki Aki’s was at about 35 kg…? I think they had them measure up their grip strength in K-ON’s radio though I’m not 100% sure. Don’t quote me on it!
…Also I seem to recall Sugita being at about 45 kg perhaps? Yeah I’m not sure at all.
- Minako ends up with these results:
Amusingly her left hand is weaker… Even though she’s left handed lol. It seems like that’s about the average grip strength for women though.
- They did another activity afterwards where they had Minako count up the total of ten random coins and record her time compared to Hayami’s and she beat her in that too. Go Minako :O
- The two of them realise with surprise that this is the first time they’ve been in a radio studio alone together, the two of them are really close and have gone out together and spoken with one another often so the realisation that this was their first time in a radio studio together really shocked them. Incidentally I did mention above that this was Minako’s second time on Freestyle but it seems that the special episode wasn’t recorded in a radio studio booth, which is why this was their first time in a booth together.
Notes on Kotobuki Minako
Though I haven’t ever written anything about Minako, I’ve actually been more interested in her recently. I hadn’t paid much attention to her previously due to… Well honestly, I disliked her voice acting work and I really do prioritise that about a seiyuu before I decide to follow them. Lately I’ve been finding Minako’s seiyuu work to be reasonably more enjoyable though so I’ve let up on her and have started looking up her radio work.
…And on that topic, I’ve just recently gone through the whole Hyakka Ryouran radio with her and Yuuki Aoi which, although I haven’t written a thing about the show, I found really amusing to listen to. So that’s that. I like Mina-chan now <3.
August 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Hayami Saori, Yuuki Aoi
Guest: Sakura Ayane
Amusingly they kept the name for the show with the slight change of removing the “Temporary Name” and turning it into the “Doya” emoticon. “Doya” in japanese is a kind of expression best described as a triumphant, sorta looking down on someone kind of face expression. This is also used in the email address of the show, which was changed to “email@example.com”. The origin of the “doya” in the show is from the two of them wanting to grow into a mature and strong willed woman and the show has various corners centred around the two of them as they try to act as their ideal woman where they would commonly use this strong willed expression in an assortment of situations.
- Sakura is currently in her summer vacation and says she hasn’t really been going out much during the holidays lol.
- The first time Aoi met Sakura was backstage last year at TBS Anime Festa, though they didn’t appear in the same event. She thought she was an adult woman but was shocked to find out that she was younger than her haha. Yeah Sakura gets a lot of comments about how she doesn’t look her age.
- Sakura remembers that Aoi was in a maid uniform lol
Sakura: She was in a maid uniform!
Hayami: Ah! I want to see a picture of that!
Sakura: I saved that image into my mind~ <3
- Hayami laughs that although she is Sakura’s senior in I’m Enterprise by three years, Sakura looks so mature that she forgets it all the time hah.
- Sakura recalls her first impression of Hayami was “Wow this person has a different aura to her than normal!”
- Drivers license
Sakura: I want to get a driving license…
Aoi+Hayami: Yeah same here…
Hayami: Let’s all get one!
Aoi: And I really want a car like that Transformers one!
The three of them hit it off really well and Sakura says that she would really love to come again and pronounces that she’ll definitely guest again in the future. Sakura and Aoi in particular laugh that they seem like they could be pretty close friends <3
I really love how well Sakura handles herself on radio. She’s an interesting and amusing person to listen to and she’s only 17! :O Also on an unrelated note, I find it amusing how both her last name and first name sounds like a female first name heh.
August 11th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Taketatsu Ayana, Hanazawa Kana
Guest: Hayami Saori
The opening starts with an amusing little audio drama of Kuroneko and Ayase speaking with each other for the first time… And not getting along well with each other at all hah. It’s actually pretty amusing so I’ll translate it and put it here under the spoiler tag. Those interested in hearing it can hear it here:
Show Mini Audio Drama Transcript »
Ay, Ku and Ki stands for Ayase, Kuroneko and Kirino respectively.
Ay: Hello everyone listening in to the radio! It’s nice to meet you! This is Aragaki Ayase! It looks like it will be me and Kirino handling the short drama today. This’ll be my first time doing radio work so there may be some times when my inexperience shows but I’m looking forward to it!
Ku: …Would you mind not opening with such lies from the start?
Ay: Hmm? Who are you?
Ku: Kuroneko. I guess this is our first time meeting, Miss special guest Aragaki Ayase.
Ay: I… Guess so… Nice to meet you. *giggles* I was wondering who it’d be and it’s my very good friend Kuroneko-san! What brings you here today? You shouldn’t be appearing today? Ah I see! Perhaps you’ve made a mistake and come to the wrong place? Oh Kuroneko you can be so ditzy sometimes!
Ku: Thank you for being so irritating right from the start. And for you I’ve got a special announcement. Today’s radio will be done by you and me.
Ay: Haha What kind of funny things are you saying? Where is Kirino?
Ku: We’ve got her on the phone so hear it from her yourself.
Ki: Hello? Ayase? It’s me!
Ay: Kirino? Where are you right now?
Ki: Sorry Ayase! There was this new game I REALLY wanted to play! It has Hanazawa voicing a character! So could I leave the radio to you today?
Ay: Well then I guess there’s no helping it…… EH?!
Ki: Thanks! I’m just up to this really good part so I’m leaving it to you!
Ay: Hey wait! Kirino?? Kirino! Eh?? Eeeeehh?!?
Ku: And that’s how it is. Today we’ll be having Kuroneko and Ayase’s friendly combination on the radio.
Ay: “Friendly”?? We haven’t even spoken a word to each other on the anime!!
Ku: We’ve had some pretty fun conversations on the PSP game haven’t we?
Ay: For some reason I seem to recall us being at each other’s throats though?!
Ku: We both hope never to meet one another in the anime don’t we.
Ku: Well putting all that aside now, lets start reading mail from the listeners.
Ay: Are we really going to be doing this together?
Ku: We’ve got no choice do we? We’ve got that certain someone stuck in her little game putting her faith in you to fulfill her role after all. Would it be okay with you to not answer that?
Ay: Looks like that’s just how it is isnt it. Well lets do it then.
Ku: It looks like we’ve got someone asking you a question here.
Ay: Seems like they predicted my guest appearance!
Ku: Seems that way. Go on and read it.
Ay: Umm… “Hello Ayase-san” Hello! “I always enjoy reading about you and the way you punish Kyousuke. What kind of tools are you thinking of using on him next time?”
Ku: …Thanks for the question. So to our guest… What’s your answer?
Ay: A lighter.
Ku: …L-Lighter?! You mean that set-on-fire lighter?
Ku: I’m scared to ask this but… What kind of punishment are you thinking of doing with a lighter…?
Ay: Umm well… Something like burning or setting him on fire?
Ku: Haha… You say some weird jokes don’t you?
Ay: And of course I’m just joking!
Ku: Hahaha….. Why am I working with this devil on radio I wonder!
Ay: Aww don’t say that! I’m glad I got to meet you Kuroneko!
Ku: What are you saying??
Ay: When this radio is over lets talk more with one another! ….About Kirino that is.
Ku: …Wh-When this radio is over I’m going to be running off. As if my life depended on it.
Ay: Ah! It looks like we’re finishing here today! Then I’ll be closing the radio now! Thank you everyone for listening! Please look forward to the actual radio now!
*sound of running*
Ay: AH! SHE’S REALLY RUNNING AWAY!
- About the opening drama
Hayami: That opening drama was amazing wasn’t it? Ayase was so scary!
Kana + Ayana: Yeah Ayase was scaaary!
Kana: She made Kuroneko run away!
Ayana: Yeah to make Kuroneko run away in fear like that is no small feat!
Hayami: And she chased after her didn’t she!
Kana: Yeah! She was like all “OH YOU’RE RUNNING?!” Scary scary!
Hayami: Well she’s still a good girl though!
Kana + Ayana: Yeah.
Kana: She’s just a little, well, a bit on the darker side.
Hayami: She’s just honest with her feelings!
Kana: Yeah she just likes Kirino that much!
Ayana: She likes her too much!
- The two of them find out that Hayami’s turning 20 soon and laughs that she’s so capable even though she’s so young. She gets embarassed and tries to redirect the topic back to OreImo heh.
- The little scribbles at the bottom right were drawn by Hayami of Kuroneko lol.
- Hayami had read the original novels of OreImo before she auditioned :O
- Kana made fun of Hayami’s scribbles and Ayana laughs saying that Kana can’t make fun of her drawings when she herself drew that Kuroneko on the right ahaha.
- Ayase’s scary! Hayami’s scary!
Kana: What was it like for you when Ayase’s… “darker” side came out?
Hayami: I was really surprised! When I auditioned for her initially I went for a really cute image for her, and the original novels had her as a really cute character at the start!
Hayami: But that gap in her personalities was really interesting and made her a really rewarding character to play! It was really exciting and fun to do.
Kana: And Hayami, you were really lively when you were at the microphone for it!
Ayana: Yeah she was!
Kana: I was thinking that you were really having fun.
Ayana: And I got pretty scared for real. Like when Comiket had ended and Kirino met up with Ayase and she was all like “Why are you running away…?” while holding her arm! That was soo scary!
Kana: Weren’t you told that you were too scary sometimes by the director?
Hayami: Yeah that happened!
Ayana: After seeing that I was too scared to talk to Hayami for a while right after! *laughs*
Hayami: *laughs* Huh really?? Were you really??
Ayana: Like I wanted to ask you about something to do with the script but I was too scared and didn’t ask!
Hayami: Ehh really?
Kana: *laughs* Yeah Hayami you were too scary!
Haha poor Hayami sounded a bit depressed that she scared Ayana that much <3
- Ayana’s still reading out loving lines to Kana!
Ayana: When do you finish work today?
Kana: Today? At around 8 pm?
Ayana: “…Then okay I’ll wait for you until you finish~!”
*Kana coughs and splutters then laughs*
Hayami + Ayana: Woah! That reaction! *laughs*
Kana: Ahaha! That was great! But does that mean I’ll be keeping Ayana waiting till 8?? *laughs*
Hayami: Yeah and It’s still the afternoon right now!
Kana: Ah I’m so happy!
Ayana: I’ll wait forever for you!
Ayana: You know if you had Ayase read that it would be really scary!
(They have Hayami read it in Ayase mode)
Hayami(Ayase): “Hanazawa-san! When do you finish work today?”
Kana: At around 8 pm?
Hayami(Ayase): “Oh okay! …I’ll be waiting for you when you finish…”
*The three of them scream and laughs*
All Three: That’s terrifying!!
Ayana: It’s like “What is she gonna do to her when Kana’s finished”?!
LOL Hayami turned to that yandere cold quiet voice when she said “I’ll be waiting for you…” Ahahah. That was so creepy!
- The radio has them doing impressions and it’s pretty fun to hear. The Wakamoto Norio one was especially great ahaha. Hayami’s was the most similar, Kana’s was sooo off lol. They laugh that everyone does it so they’ve seen plenty of seiyuu try it.
- They try to do the Mario jumping sound effect as well, Hayami does the sound of a coin being picked up instead and Kana’s one was really off again, but Ayana’s one was spot on.
- The subject of CardCaptor Sakura comes up and Hayami appears to have been a big fan of it as well. Ayana and Hayami start discussing really intently about the characters and clow cards while Kana goes completely silent in the back since she doesn’t know much about it lol.
Ahh Hayamin is fun to listen to <3 They want Hayami to come guest again and try to organise it there to get her to come on again, though it looks like she hasn’t appeared ever since and the radio has already ended :( The Ayase talk this episode was hilarious ahaha, I really enjoyed this episode :D
June 16th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Taketatsu Ayana, Hanazawa Kana
Guest: Hayami Saori
Hayami Saori guest episode! She’s done radio work with the both of them before on Sekirei Radio with Kana and MM Radio with Ayana so she’s pretty friendly with these two.
- New episodes being released
Ayana: With the release of the new episodes it looks like Kuroneko’s popularity is starting to soar.
Kana: Ah it’s a new look for everyone isn’t it? With Kuroneko wearing a school uniform she looks like like a normal, though pretty, ojousama. Though she’s all different inside. *laughs*
Kana: It’s pretty lonely without Kirino though isn’t it…
Ayana: Yeah… She’s gone to America and all now…
Kana: The recordings without Ayacchi doesn’t feel like OreImo at all…
Ayana: Yeah I’ve been feeling pretty left out as well… It’s like “You’re absent for these recordings!” And I’m like “Eh?? I’m the heroine!!” It was lonely!
- Watching Cardcaptor Sakura!
Ayana: After talking about it so much the other day on radio I went to rewatch the DVDs for Cardcaptor Sakura! Watching her change clothing everytime and saying “ho~e~~” made me think how great it was that I grew up watching this anime! *laughs*
Kana: *laughs* You’re being weird!
Kana: I want to watch Cardcaptor Sakura with you~
Ayana: Really?? Come over to my place then! Or instead I’ll bring them over to your place!
- Apparently the little picture on the bottom right was a picture of the Slowpoke pokemon drawn by Hayami lol. The other two burst out laughing when they see it ahaha.
- The three of them go on about Pokemon for quite some time lol.
- When talking about their siblings Hayami says that she’s single child. They then realise that she’s the same age as Kana’s little brother and Kana pronounces “Ah! Yeah! They’re the same age! I’m going to get my brother to marry you Hayamin!” lol. It looks like the two of them have been laughing about this before, where it started off with Kana talking about them being the same age, then trying to have them meet up sometime and now escalating into Kana trying to marry them lol. By the way Hayami hasn’t even met him before.
- Everyone’ll be related!
Ayana: Ah but if Hayami marries Kana’s brother you’ll both be sisters! I want that! How about Hayami marries Kana’s brother, and then Kana marries my elder brother and then we’ll all be related! *laughs*
Hayami + Kana: Hey! That’s unfair! Who are you marrying then??
Ayana: I’ll just live with everyone as a big family <3
- The three of them talk quite a bit about AKB48 lol. Hayami doesn’t know that many members but she says her favorite is Mayuyu, same with Kana and Ayana. Ayana talks about how she’s been paying attention to Tomo-chin recently as well. I would write more but I know next to nothing about AKB48 lawl.
Ayana: “Tomo-chin’s so cute, I want to date her! I want to be a boy for her!”
- It looks like Kana has high regard for Aoki Sayaka’s voice :O I wonder where in particular she heard her that made her a fan.
- The three of them start talking about Prince of Tennis and it’s characters :O Kana’s favourite was Sengoku Kiyosumi, Ayana’s was Kikumaru Eiji.
- While talking about shounen manga they mention how they started playing tennis or Go because of Prince of Tennis or Hikaru no Go lol. Ahaha yeahh shounen manga/anime really does that to you doesn’t it.
- Working as a seiyuu
Ayana: Working as a seiyuu now really feels like an extension of my hobbies rather than a job~
Hayami: Yeah, it’s great isn’t it?
Kana: Yeah, work is pretty fun~
- Close your eyes Kana! Ahaha the script still has Ayana saying loving lines to Kana :D
Ayana: “Kana-chan~ close your eyes!”
Ayana: *giggles* “Gu–” —-Hey you’re supposed to keep your eyes closed!! Oi! Hanazawa Kana!
Kana: Sorry what?!
Ayana: “Guess who!”
Ayana: Oi! Keep your eyes closed!! “Guess who?!”
Ayana: “You guessed wrong! It’s the Taketatsu Ayana that you love!” *Laughs embarrassedly and tries to change the subject*
Kana: *laughs* What the!? What?? Is this still continuing?!
Ayana: Why didn’t you keep your eyes closed!!
Kana: Sorry but I had no idea what was going on!
Ayana: Yeah it didn’t go as well as I expected…
- The two of them mention to Hayami their whole idea of them trying to get her to wear some cosplay or another and she laughs saying they shouldn’t tell her manager or he’ll really make her wear something lol.
Hayami was there under informal circumstances and didn’t have a radio script so their talk seemed really natural. It really sounded like a normal conversation between the three of them rather than a radio recording <3. Hayami’s also guesting next episode so I’ll be looking forward to that too \o/.
June 13th, 2011 § § permalink
Today marks the day I’ve been blogging for a year :O When I started I honestly didn’t think I’d last for so long hah. I initially started the blog with such half hearted notes lawl, lets see how much longer I continue for \o/
Amusingly right after that Hanazawa Kana Radio Scribbles post I’m making a Hayami Saori Radio Scribbles post lol.
– Hayami Saori about AnoHana from Hayami Saori’s Freestyle #7 on 2011.05.17.
“ The recordings are well underway for AnoHana… And it’s really amazing! During the recordings you have so many people just bawling away. That goes for me as well. Just by watching it I get all soppy and teary ahh… There’ve been so many times where I’ve been crying too hard to say any of my lines! I think everyone who’s watching it feels this way as well, it’s going to be an anime where everyone watches and cries together I’m thinking. A crying anime and also a heartwarming one.
Also, during one of the recordings we were talking about how the word “yukiatsu” was in the top three most searched term on Google *laughs*“
From Hayami Saori’s Freestyle #9 on 2010.05.31
- Apparently Hayami learnt piano and she was a huge fan of Fruits Basket. She had asked her piano teacher when she was young to teach her how to play the opening theme of Fruits Basket. She then played the song on the radio gaah the memoriessss the nostalgiaaaa Okazaki Ritsukoooooo~ ;_:
- Hayami’s Tomato Garden
On Sekirei Radio she had talked about buying a tomato growing kit and excitedly saying that her tomatoes were growing well throughout the radio but then the radio ended around last year and she hasn’t spoken about them since. She started talking about them again on this episode of Freestyle when a listener asks about them.
“My tomatoes from last year…? How have they grown? Well… They’ve grown… Magnificently!! They’re huge!! There are so many of them! If you were to say my tomatoes were more on the green side or the red side I’d say… Green!! If you were to say they were more tomato or more leafy I’d say leafy!! …….. …. Why aren’t my tomatoes turning red!! ;_;
…So that’s about it, the plant’s growing well but my tomatoes aren’t doing that well. Did I not give it enough sunlight? Did I give it too much water? In the end it’s all my fault! ;_; But this year I’m going to grow mini carrots! To get over the trauma of my tomatoes *laughs*“
Hayami sounds so bright and cheerful on radio, I’m loving her radio stuff so much <3