December 19th, 2012 § § permalink
This isn’t radio but instead is part of the cast Q&A interview for the upcoming Senran Kagura anime at senran.tv/special/archives/castcomment.html. The cast was asked a few questions, but one in particular had some amusing responses >:D
Q. What do you think about big breasts?
Idiots! You’re all—! Ah, sorry I lost myself there for a moment. Don’t ask a girl something like that! I love them!!
Katsuragi, the character I’m voicing, has them and I think they’re wonderful.
I don’t think everything being big is necessarily a good thing. *laughs*
Yess. Moar plz.
Rather than having a big chest, I believe having a balanced body is best— Wait what am I saying (^_^;)
This is sexual harassment! *laughs*
I want to feel them. I want them. I like them. (…I don’t have them… *cry*)
I think they’re nice. From a girl’s perspective though, the body as a whole should have a balance.
Well that’s a crazy question *laughs*
Seriously what are they asking the poor female cast ahaha. Poor Imai is always teased about her [small] chest size so her little lash out was a nod to that :D Amusingly KitaEri’s answer was JP net lingo haha.
Oh and Kayanon so cuuute~ <3
April 26th, 2012 § § permalink
Name: 伊藤かな恵の超ラジ! Girls
Host: Itou Kanae
Guest: Asumi Kana
An old radio episode where Asumi Kana guested on Itou Kanae’s radio. These two are pretty close from Shugo Chara, which had been going on for over one year already at this time. By the way, the picture they’re holding between the two of them is a picture of Asumi drawn by Kanae haha.
- First impression of Kanae…
Asumi: From about one year ago… Hmm I wonder… It was the first time we met [in Shugo Chara]… So… Small!
Kanae: That was your first impression??
Asumi: Of course it had to be that! You’re so small!
Kanae: Ah… Sorry…
Asumi: So very small!
Kanae: Ah… Sorry… For being small…
Asumi: What was your height again?
Kanae: Eh?! You want me to say it here??!
Asumi: Ah, should I not have asked?
Kanae: It’s 147 cm… So what?!
Asumi: Yep, small!
*The two laugh*
Asumi: Definitely small!
Kanae: I… Guess so…
Asumi: I’m supposed to be the average height for a girl.
Kanae: How tall are you?
Asumi: 160 or 161, somewhere around that.
Kanae: Huh? Isn’t that kinda tall?
Asumi: Not at all! 160 is normal!
- Katou Nanae’s[Miki's seiyuu from Shugo Chara] first impression of Kanae…
Asumi: You know how there was supposed to be an idol girl singing for the opening theme of Shugo Chara? She had thought that you were that idol girl when she saw you.
Kanae: Ahh… I’m not an idol…
Kanae: Not an idol at all… I came from the countryside…
*The two laugh*
Kanae: I heard you can’t read Kanji very well…
Asumi: Where?! From who?!
Kanae: Iguchi Yuka-chan?
Asumi: OI OI!
Asumi: It’s all lies!
Kanae: She was lying?!?
Asumi: Treat whatever that girl says as false!
Asumi: What’s with that! Iguchi’s definitely DEFINITELY more Kanji illiterate than I am!!
Asumi: She doesn’t even know Japanese in the first place!
Kanae: Not even that?! Really???
Asumi: Yep, yep!
Oi oi Iguchi doesn’t even know Japanese? As expected Iguchi and Asumi are so close ahaha.
- Iguchi’s radio…
Asumi: I was actually called to guest on Iguchi’s radio as well.
Kanae: Ah really?
Asumi: She was always saying she wanted me to come but… The official guest invite came from here first.
Kanae: Ah… I should probably apologise to Iguchi for that…
Asumi: Nah, it’s okay! She probably just forgot about it while we were having fun together.
*The two of them laugh*
Kanae: Ah so you two were talking about having you come on as a guest.
Asumi: Yeah, and she probably forgot to tell the staff about it. *laughs*
- It was Asumi’s birthday and the radio program prepared a gift for Kanae to give to her, which was a bathing set. On top of that Kanae prepared her own present for Asumi, which made Asumi really happy about. Ah Kanae how nice~ The present was a cushion with a cat on it.
- Saying good points about each other…
Asumi: You can go first.
Kanae: Well I’m always being helped out by Asumi-san!
Asumi: That’s not a good point.
Kanae: *laughs* Ah well.. Your eyes are big!
Asumi: That’s a good point?
Kanae: *laughs* I think it’s cute! It’s one of your charms!
Asumi: It’s not cute!!
Kanae: Huh? Why are you getting mad??
*The two laugh*
Asumi: It’s because I’m not used to being complimented…
Kanae: Ah I see… So you’re the type to snap back when being praised…
Asumi: Kanae-san’s good points… Let’s see… You’re small!
Kanae: …Eh? Wouldn’t this be harder to push as a good point…?
Asumi: It’s a wonderful thing to be small!
Kanae: …Er really…?
Asumi: Can I end it here?
Kanae: …Okay then…
Asumi: *laughs* Don’t worry there are a plenty of good points about you!
Small is cute! Cute is JUSTICE!
I actually went to listen to this episode of ChoRaji Girls after reading about it here: http://marumichannel.tumblr.com/post/21415254837/kanae-chan-and-asumin-try-some-impressions-clip. It’s got a little snippet from the episode in there as well which I found hilarious and would love to write about but I left it out so you can see it at the blog itself ;). Anyone interested in radio show transcriptions should follow that blog as well!
February 7th, 2012 § § permalink
Name: 井口裕香のむ～～～ん ⊂（ ＾ω＾）⊃
Host: Iguchi Yuka
Guests: Asumi Kana, Taketatsu Ayana, Gibu Yuuko
The Tamuyura cast guesting on Iguchi’s radio, this was part of a project to have the cast appear on each of their solo radios. Asumi’s “Hoshizora Hinata Bokko” had Iguchi and Gibu come guest and Ayana’s “Taketatsu Numakura no Hajimete Demo Ii Desu ka?” had Gibu Yuuko come guest. By the way each of the characters drawn on the title image was done by each of their seiyuu, the top left is Fu done by Ayana, top right is Kaoru by Asumi, bottom left is Norie by Iguchi and the bottom right is Maon by Gibu.
- Iguchi attended Takagaki Ayahi’s solo live concert :O
- Ayana greets everyone with “Uiui!“, her own radio’s [Taketatsu, Numakura no Hajimete Demo Ii Desu ka?] greeting.
- It’s been over a year since the last time all three of them came on Iguchi’s radio to guest.
- Describe the good points of Tamayura:
Ayana: The atmosphere!
Iguchi: The character who appears in the show, Norie-chan! [Iguchi's character lol]
Asumi: Takehara! [The place where Tamayura takes place]
Gibu: The director! [Satou Junichi]
- They try to position Ayana’s head and Asumi’s hand in a way so it looks like Ayana’s head is on Asumi’s hand on camera lol.
- Asumi says Iguchi’s name instead of Gibu…
Asumi: Iguch— No, I mean— *laughs*
Iguchi: Eh what?
Asumi: I meant to say Gibu-san!
Iguchi + Ayana + Gibu: Ahh!
Iguchi: What? What were you saying about me~? *leans in towards Asumi* What were you talking about~~? What did you get wrong~?
Asumi: Stop it! Stop it! *Swats Iguchi away*
- Their favourite episodes of Tamayura:
Iguchi: When Maon first meets Norie on episode six.
Gibu: Episode two, when they have their sleepover. Seeing everyone’s pajamas was great! Except I was in a jersey.
Asumi: Sayomi onee-chan and Pote-tan’s conversation on episode two.
Ayana: Episode one when Kaori-chan said “Welcome back!” to Pote. [Amusingly Gibu wails that she wasn't in the recording for that episode lol]
- They talk about how they should dress in a Santa costume for the upcoming Tamayura event but they talk about how they’d have to get their agency’s individual permission before they can. Gibu is freelance though so she’s okay :O. Well we all know they ended up in Santa costumes for the event though :D
- They try to seriously organise a dinner night out with the four of them, Gibu says that if they’re all serious then she’ll plan it all for the three other “Popular seiyuu” lol.
Having Asumi and Iguchi sit next to each other was great :D The two of them were all over each other throughout the episode, tapping, poking, slapping, and leaning on each other at times :D
December 25th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Iguchi Yuka, Asumi Kana
The combination I’ve been waiting for is here!! And a bit earlier than I expected too! I thought they were gonna finish off with this combination :O
- Iguchi’s stomach rumbled at the start of the episode lol. If you put up the volume you can actually hear it ahaha.
Iguchi: We’ll talk about the Hiroshima event later! But for now we’re gonna talk about–
*Iguchi’s stomach grumbles*
Iguchi: …My stomach grumbling *laughs*
Asumi: Your stomach just grumbled!! Yeah! *sarcastic* Iguchi-san?! Was that coming from you?!
Iguchi: Noo!! It wasn’t me!! IT WASN’T ME!! *You can hear her flailing about in embarrassment lol*
Asumi: Iguchi-san?! Iguchi-san?!?
Iguchi: Maybe it was me… *laughs*
Asumi: Yeah… You’re the only other person here after all… Your hair is a mess now *laughs*
Iguchi: Even though you just lent me a comb too…
Asumi: Yeah really!
Apparently it’s about 5 pm there at the time of recording haha.
- The two of them mention that the anime recordings for Tamayura had already finished at this time.
- The staff and cast had a work party after the last recording and there was alcohol served but the two of them didn’t drink any. Taketatsu Ayana on the other hand though…
Iguchi: Ah Ayacchi drank a bit didn’t she!
Asumi: Yeah she did!
Iguchi: She just sipped a bit of it.
Asumi: Huh?! What?! It got really bad!
Asumi: She was different!
Asumi: She was really tipsy and airheaded! Way more than usual!
Iguchi: Was she really that tipsy?
Asumi: She was really really tipsy.
Iguchi: Did she get drunk?
Asumi: Yup. It was probably the first time I’ve seen her like that.
Asumi: It was fun!
Iguchi: Ahh I would’ve loved to have seen that… Why is everyone always having so much fun when I’m not around!
Iguchi: I had something else work related to run to so I couldn’t stay for long…
Asumi: Yeah that’s right.
Iguchi: It was like “Hi everyone! Cheers! *Taps glasses* I’m off now!”
Asumi: You’re just unlucky!
Iguchi: Yeah really…
Asumi: Even more than me.
Iguchi: Even more than you… That’s so terrifying…
- About the latest episode…
Iguchi: So much happened in that latest episode! Where could we start from!
Asumi: …Take responsibility for what you’ve done.
Iguchi: …Hmm? What for?
Asumi: For making that thing appear in the anime!
Iguchi: *laughs* I realised something from that… When you put real life things in anime… They look great! *laughs*
Iguchi: It was so cute!
Asumi: That’s such a positive way to look at it *laugh*
Iguchi: It was cute wasn’t it?!
Asumi: …The colours maybe…?
For those that don’t know what they’re talking about, Iguchi was filmed in a Tamayura related series of videos where she had to bake a cake and the cake she ended up cooking up was… This:
Real life version on the top, anime version on the bottom.
The cake then made it’s way into the anime and that’s what’s being discussed here. For those interested in watching the videos you can see it on the Tamayura website. Look for videos with the title “井口裕香のとびきりスイーツ”
- A listener asks what instrument would they play in a band if they were to choose one…
Iguchi: They should take advantage of this idea! Then Tamayura could have a movie release as well!
She then proceeds to claim the “left-handed bassist” position with Asumi choosing the drums. I smell K-ON references ;)
- It doesn’t look like Asumi watches K-ON but Iguchi on the other hand seems pretty knowledgeable about it :O Does she watch K-ON?
- Iguchi says that if everyone wears mini-skirt Santa outfits at the upcoming Christmas Eve Tamayura event she would too… Though she’d prefer to just see everyone in them. Asumi mumbles that their agencies probably won’t allow it and Iguchi grumbles about how the agencies always stop these things from happening. They then laugh that since Gibu Yuuko is freelance she can wear it so she’ll end up being the only one there in a mini-skirt Santa outfit lol.
EDIT: They actually did end up dressing in Santa costumes for the event :D
- Asumi then says she’d be okay with wearing a reindeer costume and Iguchi says that the reindeer costume would be a full-body tights costume ahaha. Asumi then refuses to go anywhere near something like that.
- One of the corners have the two of them answering questions about each other to find out how close the two of them are and the first one is “What three things do you think Iguchi needs to improve about herself?” where Iguchi has to guess at what Asumi would answer.
- The first guess by Iguchi was “How irritating I am!” lol, which was wrong, Asumi answered “How fickle minded she is”. Iguchi acknowledged that Asumi’s right about that. Asumi does say that she doesn’t think Iguchi is irritating at all though~ <3
- Iguchi’s second guess was “How she’s always late”. Asumi laughs and says that it applies to both of them though Iguchi’s usually worse. Apparently when they went out together one time Iguchi was super late. Asumi answer was “How she likes to play pranks on people” Iguchi laughs that it sounds like a cute attribute to have. Asumi then gives an example of how Iguchi like to play pranks on people during recordings and… Iguchi laughs that she touches Asumi’s butt during recordings when they’re not quite supposed to be making any noise to prank her LOL. OTL That’s pretty crazy ahaha. She laughs that Asumi’s reaction is really cute~
- Iguchi’s third and final guess was “How she goes shopping too often” which Asumi fully agrees with and tries to change her answer to that but… To no avail. Asumi’s answer was actually “How stubborn she is”.
- It was then Iguchi’s turn with the question “What good points would only Iguchi know about Asumi?” with Asumi guessing at Iguchi’s answers. Iguchi wails that Asumi got to talk about Iguchi’s bad points while Iguchi has to talk about Asumi’s good points.
- Asumi’s first guess was “How accepting I am” Iguchi agrees but… Actually answered “How warm and fluffy she is” she then goes on…
Iguchi: Her atmosphere is like that~ …Also her butt as well *laughs*
Ahaha. They then laugh how it might end up on her wikipedia article as “Asumi Kana’s butt is warm and fluffy – By Iguchi Yuka” ahaha. The two of them state that the listeners shouldn’t put that on Wikipedia and… Checking Asumi’s page, it’s not written there right now but it looks like there were some edits that had added it in and was then removed shortly after OTL.
- Asumi’s second guess was “How serious she is”, Iguchi’s answer was “How considerate she is”.
- Asumi’s last guess was “How maternal she is” to which Iguchi bursts out laughing.
Iguchi: Oh? Asumi-san do you think of yourself as ‘maternal‘? Ohohoh!
Ahahah Asumi then breaks down in embarrassment and tries to get out that Iguchi might have said that about her before. In the end Iguchi’s answer was “We seem to match”.
- Apparently Asumi is the youngest child of her family.
- Asumi mentions that she’s been noticing Iguchi’s become more fashionable recently~
- Asumi wishes that she could be popular among other girls so Iguchi says…
Iguchi: You are! After all you have this… Super avid fan here right in front of you! *laughs*
Asumi: What’s with that *laughs*
- It looks like the two of them had been talking for almost one and a half hours, meaning that over 25 minutes had been cut from the episode :(
Ah these two were as wonderfully close as ever <3 I love listening to these two together~ By the way, Iguchi’s stomach continued to grumble a couple more times throughout the episode haha.
It looks like next episode has the four hosts back together again. So my original prediction was kinda right in that they would finish off the radio with this combination. Sorta.
Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!
November 9th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: 井口裕香のむ～～～ん ⊂（ ＾ω＾）⊃
Host: Iguchi Yuka
Guest: Hikasa Youko, Hanazawa Kana
My dream combination comes true!! Iguchi brings her fellow ROKYUBU members Hanazawa Kana and Hikasa Youko on to guest! \o/ Interestingly enough, Iguchi had asked the two of them herself on short notice at a rehearsal if they were free to come guest :D
- Hikasa laughs that they look like they have beards in Iguchi’s drawing of them haha.
- Iguchi jokingly calls the three of them the “Adult Team” within ROKYUBU lol.
- Hikasa’s legs…
Iguchi: Kana-chan has mostly cute costumes but Hiyocchi has really sexy costumes!
Hikasa: Really? Are they really that sexy?
Kana: They so are sexy!
Hikasa: I’m really scared of how short the skirt is though… *laughs*
Iguchi: Yeah it really is short isn’t it.
Kana: Well you’re all about your legs though! *laughs*
Hikasa: What are you saying?! *laughs*
Kana: Hiyocchi you’re all legs!
Hikasa: “I’m all legs”?! Don’t say that!
*The three of them laugh*
Iguchi: But really, your legs are SO pretty!
Hikasa: …Really? …Thanks…
- Iguchi’s costumes…
Kana: Yuka-chan has a lot of yellow costumes doesn’t she?
Iguchi: Yeah due to Maho’s colour being yellow and all. And my costumes have me baring my shoulders very often.
Hikasa: You’re pretty much half naked!
*The three of them laugh*
Iguchi: Say that again!
Hikasa: You’re h-a-l-f n-a-k-e-d!
Iguchi: Whaat?! Wait I mustn’t have heard right again! Say it again!!
Hikasa: It’s like you’re wearing a bath towel!
*The three of them burst into laughter*
Iguchi: As if I am!!
Kana: But she does have a point!
Iguchi: Well how about this! If Hiyocchi bares her lower body I’ll bare my upper body!
*The three of them screech in laughter*
Kana: Oi! Don’t do that!!
Hikasa: But really! When I’m next to her I’m thinking “Ah… Why is this person always half naked?”
*Three of them laugh*
Kana: You’re really thinking that?!
Hikasa: I’ve been thinking about talking about that during the MC portions.
Iguchi: I’m really getting embarrassed by this now!
Hikasa: It’s pretty much the exact same thing as a bath towel!
LOL These three are so close to one another~ It’s so wonderful to see a no holds barred conversation like this <3
- The three of them get pretty sad thinking about ROKYUBU ending with the tour and that they’ll really miss seeing each other for practice and stuff when it finishes ;_;
- The three of them dance to a ROKYUBU song there :D It’s really cute… But halfway through Hikasa stuffs up and she runs up to the camera and goes crazy while the other two follow ahaha.
- Kana brings in a magazine with a photoshoot where Hikasa’s doing a funny pose with a flower and the three of them laugh about it lol.
- Hikasa brings in a… Oppai/butt mousepad with Hinata’s character on it and the three of them laugh at how perverted it is lol. What are you doing bringing that in Hiyocchi?!!? Amusingly Hikasa brought it in because she thought the mousepad using the character’s butt instead of their chest was a pretty new thing ahaha.
- For some reason Hikasa was given that mouse pad by the ROKYUBU staff and had thought that everyone else was given one… She then found out that she was the only one given one ahaha.
- The three of them start wondering if they could have this setup for Kana’s solo radio as well :O That would be greattt. It probably won’t happen though :(
- The three of them make fun of each others poses in the upcoming ROKYUBU photobook lol.
- Wow apparently Kana’s upcoming photobook was shot in Switzerland :O
I really loved this episode （*´▽｀*）. The three of them really are close with one another~ They really seemed like they were having so much fun just speaking with each other there <3. I really love the combination of these three, I want more!
October 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Taketatsu Ayana, Gibu Yuuko, Iguchi Yuka, Asumi Kana
Guest: Satou Junichi (Director of Tamayura)
Radio for the new Tamayura anime TV series. Each episode of the radio, just like the previous radio for it’s OVA, changes the host combination with each episode. Other than the first episode, which has all four, the following episodes has a different combination of two seiyuu on each episode. The ones so far are: Ayana + Asumi, Iguchi + Gibu and Ayana + Iguchi… I’m pretty much just waiting until they match Asumi and Iguchi together :D Three combinations down, three more to go! The next episode has a 1/3 chance to match these two together :D. Though with that said, it’s not really that random, judging from the pattern it’s probably going to be Asumi + Gibu next episode and then after that should be Ayachi + Gibu finishing off with Iguchi x Asumi.
I wasn’t actually planning to write anything about this episode but… Asumi’s present to Iguchi was too wonderful to let pass <3. It’s… Probably too long to be included in a radio scribble post so I’ve put it in it’s own post.
- The four of them, Iguchi Yuka herself, Asumi Kana, Taketatsu Ayana and Gibu Yuuko celebrated Iguchi Yuka’s birthday on this episode . Each of them gave her a present but Asumi Kana’s present to Iguchi was… A ring lol.
Asumi: Here. Present. (Note: Asumi is speaking in a weird way, probably because she’s embarrassed~ Ahaha <3)
Asumi: Birthday present. I went to a lot of places to look for your present!
Iguchi: *pretends to be shocked*…Asumi-san is giving me a birthday present…?
Asumi: Oi! You’re making it sound like I never give you a present for your birthday!
Iguchi: *laughs* That Asumi Kana-san is giving ME a present!
*Opens the present*
Iguchi: It’s a ring! A ring!
Ayana+Gibu: M-M-Marriage?! IS THIS A PROPOSAL?!
Iguchi: Ah I need to say something for this special moment… Can I have a moment please?
Asumi: Wait what—
Ayana+Gibu: Speech! Speech!
Iguchi: I wish for our happiness together. Both of us are still inexperienced but…
Iguchi: But both of us, Asumi Kana and Iguchi Yuka—
Asumi: Huh? Who’s marrying you?
Iguchi: *mock surprise* Eh?!
Ahaha, they finally let Asumi explain herself at this point, though amusingly Asumi gets embarrassed as she explains it and her speech starts messy and gets messier and messier as she goes on to which they poke fun of her for. Err it’s hard to translate to english but yeah she did repeat herself and stumble over her sentences while she was explaining herself haha.
Asumi: Iguchi was… She was wearing this… This accessory a while ago…. Iguchi was wearing an accessory and that thing… I saw it… I saw it in a store—
Ayana+Gibu: We can’t understand you! Speak clearer!
Iguchi: She’s so cute!
Asumi: …And so I saw it and I thought it was cute when I found it there… and there was that ‘thing on the finger’ version of it… A ring version of that accessory… Which I found there… So I settled with that one…
Iguchi: Thank you~ It’s cute~
Asumi: …So I bought it as your present….
Iguchi: Asumi’s so cute~
Ahh Asumin you so tsundere~ <3
P.S. Translating and writing Asumi’s explanation was so…. OTL
- On a different note, amusingly the four of them talked to SatoJun about AKB48, though he doesn’t know much about them. They then brought an image of all of it’s members to him and asked him who he liked the best out of them from just their looks lol… This is kinda weird haha.
He then joked about bringing the girl he chose to voice act on Tamayura lol, to which the other four were like “Uwaah the power of being the director!”.
September 28th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: 井口裕香のむ～～～ん ⊂（ ＾ω＾）⊃
Host: Iguchi Yuka
Guest: Asumi Kana
Asumi Kana started off hiding underneath the desk lol. In the end Asumi stayed on for 30 minutes then she had to leave :( Incidentally the scribble was drawn by Asumi Kana, which was the first time they had someone other than Iguchi doodle for the show.
- The two of them attended Sphere’s live concert together the night before :D
- Asumi had forgotten her wallet on the night and had to borrow money from Iguchi… Which Iguchi asked her to pay her back for on the show lol.
- Asumi had just finished working on a radio show called “2h” which lasted over two hours and then…
Iguchi: Asumi had just done a great job with the 2h radio show so as a reward we let her come on the show!
Asumi: …I was forced to come here… ;_;
Asumi’s actually enjoying herself though and she seems to be in a great mood :D
…In fact she seems kinda drunk lol, I don’t think I’ve seen her this energetic before :O
- Iguchi about the Sphere live.
Iguchi: They’re just getting prettier and prettier! And they’re all so busy but the quality of the live concert was amazing! It must take so much hard work to do that! As a co-worker I really admire them for that.
- Marry me Asumi!
Iguchi: I was thinking this yesterday when we went out together but… I’d love to date someone like Asumi!
Asumi: Er… I wouldn’t…
Iguchi: But Asumi wouldn’t you want to marry me! Wouldn’t you??
Asumi: Huh?! What are you asking me?!
Iguchi: Wouldn’t you want to marry me??
Asumi: What are you saying?! …Do you mean like if I was a boy?
Iguchi: Either— I mean, if you were a boy. Or if I was a boy! I wouldn’t be that attractive would I?
Iguchi: Then as a girl!?
Iguchi: *smirks* Wouldn’t you want to look after and care for me!
Asumi: …That would be tough…
*They both break out laughing*
Iguchi: *extends her arm as if to put her arm around Asumi* I’ve got a space available for you here~
- They mention that they’ve known each other for over seven years now, from when Iguchi was 16 years old :O
- A listener asks Iguchi which seiyuu she would marry if she could and she says “Asumi Kana!” to which Asumi straight out refuses lol
- About the RO-KYU-BU photoshoot in Nagoya
Iguchi: About Nagoya…? There were a lot of crabs! A LOT of crabs! That was really surprising! We were walking barefoot on the beach so when we saw the crabs we were pretty scared of stepping on them. And there was a time when [Hanazawa]Kana-chan was intensely staring at a crab on the side and the staff called out “Hanazawa-san look at the camera please” *laughs*
- Iguchi has seen and is a fan of Onegai/Please Teacher lol.
Asumi was really fidgety this episode heh, these two are wonderfully close <3
August 23rd, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Sakurai Takahiro, Iguchi Yuka
Guests: Hikasa Youko, Hanazawa Kana
Comchat Countdown is a long time running show airing weekly since 2002 hosted by Iguchi Yuka and Sakurai Takahiro. The main thing the three of them are here to talk about is Ro-Kyu-Bu it seems. Amusingly Iguchi acts as a guest from Ro-Kyu-Bu for the show rather than it’s co-host. I’m not exactly sure what episode number this is but if I were to hazard a guess, I’d put it at about #460 …And what a guess, after looking it up a bit I found that I was spot on haha.
- Iguchi announces the guests as “Ro-Kyu-Bu’s Hanazawa Kana, Hikasa Youko and *laughs* Iguchi Yuka!” despite she herself being one of the hosts of Comchat Countdown haha.
- The three of them (or five including the other two members of Ro-Kyu-Bu that aren’t present) had to wake up at 5-6 AM for the shooting of the PV :O Kana commented that Iguchi had gone to record Comchat Countdown on the same day and admired how hard she worked :D
- Iguchi then laughed that while Kana had to practice shooting the basketball and stuff, she and Hikasa didn’t so they were always eating or laughing/playing together while Kana toiled away at the hoop haha. Kana remembers thinking “I can hear them” and jokingly yelled at them to go away lol.
- When talking about how nervous and excited they all are for the upcoming Anisama performance next week Kana goes all quiet and they laugh and ask her what’s wrong and she mumbles “I feel like vomiting when I think about it” ahaha.
- The three of them wore a blazer type sailor uniform for their high school, though interestingly Iguchi’s middle school didn’t have a uniform and they wore casual clothing there :O
- Iguchi and Kana said that if they were to say who was the most feminine out of Ro-Kyu-Bu’s members they would ironically pick Hikasa heh, saying that she’s really considerate and her cooking is good… And Hikasa as usual receives compliments pretty embarassedly and gets flustered haha.
- Iguchi says something that sounds like a dirty joke(though she herself denies it) and Hikasa + Kana tell her that she’s fired from Ro-Kyu-Bu ahaha.
- The three of them seem like they really enjoyed spending time together for the dance lessons and stuff like that for Ro-Kyu-Bu <3
The three of them kept going crazy when talking in between themselves and Sakurai had to keep reining them in to discuss Ro-Kyu-Bu lol.
July 23rd, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Hanazawa Kana
Guest: Iguchi Yuka
Another old HitoKana episode guesting Iguchi Yuka from about 2 years ago. Incidentally, Kana’s guested on Iguchi’s show before but I think it was after this episode. The two of them are about the same age and are also in the same seiyuu agency.
- Twenty years old.
Kana: We’re both twenty years old… It feels weird to say that. Like we’re not mature enough.
Iguchi: But Kana, you’re so mature and reliable!
Kana: Ehh? Not really…
Iguchi: Yeah you’re right, you aren’t! *laughs*
Kana: *laughs* Oi! What’s with that?!
Iguchi: I’m just joking! You’re great like in recordings and stuff, I’m always thinking that whenever I see you at them~
- A listener tells them to copy Music Ray’n’s idea of making a seiyuu unit out of their own agency’s seiyuu and make one from Osawa’s lol. Iguchi cheers at the idea :D They talk about what name they’d give their unit
Iguchi: Theirs is “Sphere” right? What should we do for ours?
Kana: Err… How about “Humanity” *laughs*
Iguchi: Humanity?!!? [in english]”Human”??! *laughs* Well it sounds like a powerful name I guess? Like a “We’re not just cute!” sorta thing.
Kana: Yeah like that!
Iguchi: *tries to say it cool* “Humanity!” *laughs* It so wont sell.
Kana: Then how about [in english]”Human”
Iguchi: *laughs* “Human”…?
Kana: It can be like “Human” then an exclamation mark with “Humanity” next to it!
Iguchi: Well it sounds cool at least!
ヒューマン！人類 Lol OTL
- Iguchi smirks and requests for Kusano’s Character song sung by Kana to be played and Kana very reluctantly puts it on ahaha. Iguchi’s so harassing Kana :D
Kana comments that quite a bit gets cut out of HitoKana before it’s broadcast. I wonder what kind of stuff gets edited out :O
April 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Iguchi Yuka, Satou Rina
Guest: Noto Mamiko
They’re drinking the same alcohol as last episode lol
- It looks like Iguchi’s got a high tolerance for alcohol :O
- The script has Noto introducing herself as “Hello, this is your Noto Mamiko” and the other two are like “YAYY!! My Noto Mamiko?? MY NOTO MAMIKO???” ahaha
- Noto says she’s gotten teary from reading some scripts but says there was one in particular that had her crying really heavily. She didn’t say it’s name though… WAS IT CLANNAD? WAS IT. I STILL GET TEARY JUST THINKING ABOUT CLANNADKASDJFSKADLJASLDFJK ;_;
- Iguchi mentions a time from an anime she’s worked in where there’s a love triangle and it really touched her. Was it True Tears I wonder?
I’m not sure why I didn’t write much for this episode, I found it really hilarious too. It seemed like the alcohol was having a stronger effect on them this episode lol, with the three of them continuously denying that they were drunk whenever they did something strange haha.