February 5th, 2013 § § permalink
Random radio scribbles! I’m surprised I haven’t put these on here yet :o
- Itou Kanae goes to a pitching centre for her solo radio, 伊藤かな恵の夢かな？ラジオ #7, to try and throw a ball at 60 km/h.
The goal was originally 50 km/h but last episode, upon hearing that nano.RIPE’s vocalist Kimiko could throw at around 80, Kanae said that 50 was probably too easy and raised it to 60. She gave the reason that she had been in the Softball club too.
And so this episode when she actually went to measure her pitching speed she managed to reach… Only 43 km/h lol. She didn’t even reach the original goal of 50! Let alone her revised goal of 60 ahaha.
- From “ラジオ腐りかけ”/Radio Kusarikake.
The radio is normally hosted by Seki Tomokazu and Paku Romi but they were absent for the episode and KitaEri and Shintani Ryouko were brought in to host the show. This was just something I found amusing from the episode. A bit of back info, the “Kusari” uses the same kanji as the “fu” in “Fujoshi” meaning rotten or corrupted.
KitaEri: The reason why they called us in is because we’re “fujoshi”. What do you think about that?
Shintani: Hmm well, I’m not really sure what it means to be a fujoshi anymore. I’ve always thought it was a girl who was really in to BL but lately it seems to refer to any girl who’s an otaku. When it’s put that way I guess I’d be a fujoshi… But I’m not that into BL…
KitaEri: Yeah that’s right! Rather than BL WE PREFER GL!
Shintani: Yeah!…. ??! Eh??? *laughs*
KitaEri: *laughs* That made you pause for a bit!
- From Sugita’s Anigera Dedooon #100 on 2013.01.24:
Sugita: Kanemoto-san[Kanemoto Hisako] said this to me before, Nakamura, you call her “Ika” or “Ika-chan” don’t you?
Nakamura: Actually, the other day she came up to me and said “Do you even know my name?!”
*Sugita and SP Tanaka laughs*
Nakumura: And I was like “Of course I know your name! Kanemoto-san right?”
February 25th, 2012 § § permalink
Host: Hirohashi Ryou
Guest: Nakamura Yuuichi
The very popular radio for the second season of WORKING. This episode has Youhei’s CV Nakamura Yuuichi on the show.
- Hirohashi didn’t know what the “D” in Ono Daisuke’s nickname “Ono D” stood for and thought it stood for “Dynamite” ahaha. Ono then became known as “Ono Dynamite” on the YAMAKING radio lol.
Nakamura: *Reading the script* There’s been Fukuyama-san, “Dynamite-san” and Kamiya-san as a guest. …Who’s Dynamite-san?
Hirohashi: Ono Dynamite-san *laughs*
Nakamura: He’s got that kind of name?
Hirohashi: I didn’t know his name…
Hirohashi: You know how he’s called “Ono D“?
Nakamura: Yeah Ono D.
Hirohashi: I was wondering what in the world it stood for and when I tried to think what it could be, the only thing I could come up with was “Dynamite” *laughs*
Hirohashi: I just found out that it’s for “Daisuke” though so it’s okay.
Nakamura: That’s great.
Hirohashi: That’s why it’s “D“!
Nakamura: Yeah… *Sarcastic* How confusing is that! Everyone should just call him Ono Daisuke!
Hirohashi: Yeah seriously!
Nakamura: You’d definitely think Dynamite in that sitation!
Nakamura: The first thing you think of would be nothing else but Dynamite when you hear “D“! *laughs*
Hirohashi: Yeah! *laughs* …What’s your name again?
Nakamura: I wonder.
Nakamura: You just read out my name when you introduced me as a guest though.
Hirohashi: Ah I did! Yuuichi-kun!
Nakamura: Please remember it.
Hirohashi: Sorry, male names are always so hard to remember.
Nakamura: *Sarcastic* Mmm… Seriously.
Hirohashi: It’s a nice name though!
- Nakamura and Tomatsu Haruka had already been cast for their characters before they did their April Fools characters. They then had them come in specifically to record the April Fools segment and when he asked why they had been cast as the April Fools characters as well they just gave a rough reason of “Well you’re appearing in the second season anyways, might as well have you voice these two as well”. So there was no special reason for them playing those two characters.
- I mentioned this before, but the Working event went far over time and Nakamura said that he was left standing and waiting for over 30 minutes at the entrance since the stage was still going lol. Apparently it was really hot as well so it was pretty bad OTL. Hirohashi laughs that they had thought that he’d be waiting leisurely in the dressing room until they were done.
- Nakamura says that he initially voiced Youhei as a simple idiot, but they asked him to make him cuter and tone down the stupidness of the character :O
- Nakamura mentioned that he’s worked at a supermarket before.
- Apparently Nakata Jouji has worked at a boat shop before :O
- Hirohashi says that she thinks Nakamura is an “ikemen“[good looking young man] in every sense of the word lol.
- Among where he’s worked, Nakamura mentions the fruits section of the supermarket, a games shop, a cafe, a certain fast food chain and more. He started working part time from when he was in high school. He said he had lied about his age one time to work in the fruits section of the supermarket.
- Hirohashi mentions that Itou Shizuka had also worked in a games shop but laughs that she just stayed at the back and played games during her shift lol.
- Nakamura says that the cast of Kimi ni Todoke had organised a gathering to go watch the Kimi ni Todoke movie last year around June/July but he couldn’t go due to work. They then called him while they were having fun saying “We’re having fun right now, what are YOU doing??” lol. I wonder if it was Sawashiro Miyuki who called him lol.
- Hirohashi says that the original WORKING manga author, Takatsu Karino, is cute :O
These two seem like they get along pretty well, it was a fun listen :D. They filled the one hour of talking easily and it looks like they could have gone for longer with no hassle. Amusingly Nakamura calls Hirohashi “Ryou-chan” while she calls him “Chuu-san” an alternate reading of the “Naka” kanji in his name lol.
December 31st, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Yasumoto Hiroki
Assistants: Arikawa Chiri, Nishi Asuka
Guests: Sugita Tomokazu, Nakamura Yuuichi
Square Enix’s sponsored radio hosted by Yasumoto Hiroki. The radio airs weekly and started recently on October 2011. The members in the photo from left to right are: Yasumoto, Sugita, Nakamura, Nishi and Arikawa. Arikawa is a 21 year old gravure idol with hopes(?) of becoming a seiyuu and Nishi is a rookie seiyuu in her early 20′s(I think?) currently employed at Sigma 7, the same agency as Nakamura. She hasn’t taken a main/supporting anime role yet as far as I can tell. The assistants don’t quite talk much, leaving most of the talking to the main personality Yasumoto, for the most part they help out with announcements and corners. Arikawa is there for most of the recording but Nishi swaps in for a corner for about 10-15 minutes midway through the episode.
The two guests, Sugita and Nakamura are here to promote two anime, one is Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou and Inu x Boku SS. Nakamura doesn’t appear in Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou though, while the three of them appear in Inu x Boku SS so it looks like he sits out for the first 10-15 minutes while they talk about the anime.
- Sugita’s commute to high school was 40-50 minutes by bicycle :O Wow. He then secretly got a motorbike license and rode it to school, though he parked far away so as to not get found out. Apparently his school didn’t allow it and would’ve taken his license if he was caught.
- It looks like Yasumoto went to a boys high school.
- Err I’m not sure if this is obvious information or not but Nakamura mentions that Fujiwara Cocoa, the mangaka for Inu x Boku SS is a girl.
- Nakamura mentions that Hikasa Youko’s the eldest girl at the Inu x Boku SS recordings and she’s called “old lady” there ahaha. Arikawa is shocked at first to hear this but Yasumoto explains to her that Hikasa enjoys and brings that sorta humor on herself haha.
Sugita: Hikasa-san’s the type of person that if you tell her “Ah you don’t need to say anything funny, just sit and relax” the atmosphere would become super awkward.
Yasumoto: But yeah she’s a good person.
Sugita: Yeah I agree.
Yasumoto: If she’s there the place becomes a lot brighter.
Yasumoto: But yeah that’s what the recordings are like. Where everyone teases and plays with Hikasa-san.
Nakamura: Yeah really. Wait no, it’s different! I’m not that I want to tease her! It’s cause she’s so annoying! *laughs*
Yasumoto: *laughs* Oi! I just wrapped up this topic so nicely and you continue with that?!
Nakamura: She’s noisy!
Yasumoto: Well yeah if I had to say…
Nakamura: Hanazawa-san [Hanazawa Kana] reacts that way too! She’s like “You’re annoying!”
Yasumoto: Ahh well she’s the type that digs in pretty hard.
Yasumoto: Well everyone, just know that Hikasa’s a nice person. *laughs*
Nakamura: Right, we’re not saying this in a bad way. *laughs*
Ahh the Hanazawa x Hikasa combination going as strong as ever~ :D
- Arikawa’s a big fan of anime, which of their shows is her favourite?
Yasumoto: So which of Nakamura’s anime that he’s appeared in is your favourite?
Nakamura: Oh? Are we gonna ask her that?
Arikawa: Umm.. Er… The throwing balls with a huge action one. [Lol AKA. Ookiku Furikabutte]
Yasumoto: Ah that one.
Yasumoto: And what about Sugita?
Arikawa: Mmmm…. Well it’d have to be the one where he’s being led around by a girl who loves aliens. [Aka. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu!!!!]
Sugita: Ah the one with “yare yare” in it [Kyon's pet phrase]
Arikawa: Yep that one!
- When Nishi embarrassedly says that she’s never played Final Fantasy before Nakamura yells at her “Why are you here on this radio then?!” lol. She then mentions that she’ll be playing the new FFXIII-2 though and Sugita + Nakamura yell at her again to at least play the first FFXIII before she does that haha.
I… Haven’t played a single Final Fantasy game before too lol OTL.
- Lol poor Nishi was bullied by the three of them quite a bit during the radio. Mostly by Nakamura, her senior in the same seiyuu agency heh.
- Nakamura mentions that he’s heard from anime staff that this year, 2011, has had a lot of original anime do well mentioning Madoka Magica off the top of his head.
It looks like Nakamura and Sugita will be guesting again on next week’s episode \o/.
November 29th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: GUILTY CROWN RADIO COUNCIL
Hosts: Kayano Ai, Kaji Yuuki [Apart from #0, the hosts alternate with each episode]
Guests: Nakamura Yuuichi for #1, Shimamura Yuu for #2
Date: 2011.11.07, 2011.11.14, 2011.11.21
Radio for the currently airing Guilty Crown. Interestingly enough the radio has Kayano Ai and Kaji Yuuki as hosts but they alternate with each week. It looks like the male guests will be handled by Kaji and the female guests will appear with Kayano. The only time the two of them are together are for the first episode, episode 0.
- Kayano laughs that her first impression of Kaji Yuuki is that of a cute person, comparing him to a puppy haha. She then apologizes for saying that even though he’s older than her and her senpai as well.
- Kaji says he found out about her on his own from when he heard her in a certain “secret base” anime lol. Anohana!! It looks like he’s a fan of it and he’s bought the BluRays for it as well~ Kaji then opens the radio with “Ah… Anohana was great”
Kaji: Ah… Anohana was great.
Kayano: What? What’s this all of a sudden??
Kaji: I just thought I might as well just say the title out loud (Instead of saying “a certain ‘secret base’ anime” lol) This is Noitamina afterall!
Kayano: Yeah we’re all comrades!
Kaji: Yeah as Noitamina anime!
- The two of them were full of praise for Supercell’s songs and Redjuice’s art. I’m a huuuge fan of both of them so I was happy to hear stuff like this from the two seiyuu <3
- Kayano say’s she’s no good at english, although she took a lot of classes for them in high school she laughs that she doesn’t remember a thing at all from them anymore.
Note: M = Masochist, or in this light context, someone who enjoys being teased. S = Sadist, once again in this context it means someone who likes to tease people a lot.
- Kayano tries to push Kaji into saying some embarassing lines for the radio and Kaji laughs that Kayano is definitely an S lol. Kayano laughs saying that she’s been told that often, but she herself thinks that she has a bit of both M and S in her. Kaji says he’s an S as well. Err is that really true? I don’t know for myself but I’ve heard otherwise from fans lol.
- One of the corners has Kayano saying embarassing lines to seduce someone and Kayano laughs that she’d want to hear Taketatsu Ayana and Hanazawa Kana say these instead ahaha.
Kayano: I want to hear things like these from Taketatsu-san. Or Hanazawa-san!
Kayano: I want to hear it from them! *laughs*
Kaji: Kayano-san, you’ve got a bit of a boy’s mindset in you don’t you *laugh*
Kayano: Yeah I agree. There are times when I think I’m actually a boy…
Kaji: *laughs* How in the world can you think you’re a boy from someone like you?
Kayano: I’ve been told that my personality is pretty manly from a long time female friend.
- Kayano says that she’s a fan of No.6[Previous Noitamina anime where Kaji voices the lead character] as well and knows Kaji from there :D
I want to see Hanazawa Kana come guest :D It’s pretty likely she’ll appear too since the staff seems intent on bringing the whole cast in \o/
GUILTY CROWN RADIO COUNCIL #2 guesting Shimamura Yuu on 2011.11.21.
- The two of them stayed up to watch the first episode of Guilty Crown :O It aired at 1:30 AM if I recall correctly.
- Nakamura Yuuichi and Kaji Yuuki sent the two of them a message from the previous episode asking them a question each. Kaji’s question was to Shimamura: “Your skin is really fair~ Do you do anything special to it?” He commented on how he thought Shimamura was half Japanese when he first saw her as well and Nakamura agreed.
Shimamura: Eh? My skin is really fair? Kaji’s skin is even more so isn’t it?
Kayano: Rather than “fair” his skin is more “pallid” *laughs*
- Nakamura on the other hand mentioned that he heard that Kayano and Kaji spoke to each other about if they were an S or an M but… The way Nakamura put it was “a talk about S&M” OTL (For those not in the know, S&M is… Actually I don’t want to explain it, look it up lol) Kaji then quickly corrected him that they were talking about S and M personalities and Nakamura laughed that he didn’t say it in that way on purpose. Which Kaji didn’t believe haha. Either way he asked if the two of them were an S or an M. We all know Kayano’s an S from the first episode of the radio, as well as from Ben-To’s radio but it looks like Shimamura’s an S as well. Shimono was right!! There are so many girls in the seiyuu industry that are S and the guys are all M ahaha.
- It looks like Kayano and Kaji cosplayed in their character’s school uniforms :O Kayano commented that it was really comfortable and Shimamura says she wants to try it on too.
I’m really in love with Kayano’s voice right now （*´▽｀*） I should probably just add her to the “Seiyuu I’m Following” page at this point lol.
I’m pretty much just absentmindedly running through the first few episodes of this radio to keep an eye on it so the post is rather messy and might feel more similar to a Random Radio Scribble post. I’m watching to see what kind of guests come on~ :D
September 9th, 2011 § § permalink
Host: Mizuki Nana
Guest: Nakamura Yuuichi
Nana mentioned on a previous episode that she might have Nakamura guest on her radio and I had pretty much given up on it since that was over 4 months ago but… It looks like she did end up bringing him on :D The two of them are reasonably friendly and both of them work at the same agency, Sigma 7.
- The two of them laugh that Nakamura does mainly ikemen roles.
- They mention that the first time they were regular cast members together was on Itazura no Kiss. Nakamura voiced her father and they were laughing at how they’re the same age but their roles were daughter and parent haha. Nakamura remembers despairing that he’s playing father roles already when he was only 27 years old at the time.
- The first time they met was on the first episode of Kiba, and only the first episode. Incidentally Nana couldn’t recall the first time they met but Nakamura did heh.
- Nakamura’s character in Nanoha.
Nakamura: After Kiba the next time we met was on… Kiss Dum, and then there was Nanoha.
Nana: Yeah you were that character who’s always watching *laughs*
Nakamura: The one who’s always stalking Nakahara Mai *laughs*
Nana: Yeah *laughs*
- They laugh that they’ve gone out to eat often together with Sugita.
Nana: We’ve gone out to eat on occasion haven’t we. With Sugita as well.
Nakamura: Yeah always bringing Sugita along. *laughs*
Nana: And you two are always talking about some topic I have no idea about! and I’m like “Huh…? Wait am I interrupting you two by being here? Should I just leave you two be?” *laughs*
Nakamura: Sorry about that *laughs*
Nana: And then at recordings you’re always receiving mail from him saying that he’s done for today and if you want to go eat out with him *laughs* It’s as if you’re dating!
Nakamura: *laughs* Yeah those messages about finishing for the day. Wow hearing it in that way makes it really creepy doesn’t it.
- Apparently Nana got her drivers license when she was 23 years old. A reason she got it was that her dad was really into cars and that influenced her.
- Nakamura asks Nana how many contacts does she have in her mobile phone and she says she can’t say it off her head but it should be around 500+, to Nakamura’s amazement :O. Nakamura on the other hand has around 200-300.
- Nakamura mentions that recently whenever Sugita talks to a girl he always says dirty jokes, which surprises Nana. Nakamura then continues on to say that for some reason Nana is the exception to this.
- Nana mentions that the recordings for M no Sekai when she has guests on has gone over an hour before :O Wow they must cut out so much. Well this is broadcast on the air so they have to follow a strict time and schedule so they can’t really do anything about that :(
- Nakamura laments that although they used to see each other a lot for work, they haven’t been working with one another in recordings at all recently.
As expected, whenever there’s Sugita around, Nakamura’s name pops up and vice versa for Nakamura with Sugita :D
July 14th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Taketatsu Ayana, Hanazawa Kana
Guest: Nakamura Yuuichi
Nakamura guest episode!!! I’ve been really looking forward to this …So I’m skipping ahead to this episode, I’ll go back to the previous ones later ze. The little scribbles at the bottom are drawings of Kyousuke by Hanazawa Kana, Taketatsu Ayana and Nakamura Yuuichi respectively. Crazy scribbles.
- Nakamura comments that he’s heard that the OreImo DVDs and BluRays are selling really well.
- Ayana mentions that she hasn’t really spoken to Nakamura properly before.
- Ayana jokes that she’s was kinda disappointed to see Nakamura guesting due to the staff joked around that if Nakamura came to guest it would mean the radio is ending soon lol. Yeaaah I was thinking the same thing hah. Apparently they say that the radio still isn’t scheduled to end yet though /trollface
- They have Nakamura drawing Kyousuke there and when he draws the nose they laugh so much :D They say he looks like some kind of old wizard.
- They laugh at Kana’s too ahaha.
- Nakamura says he looks more like Akagi and Ayana agrees and says “Ah well, then it can be Akagi instead!”
- Apparently they had told Nakamura not to put much effort into his duet with Hanazawa since they wanted to have Kyousuke seem kinda pulled along by Kuroneko to sing the song.
- Ayana asks Nakamura if there’s been any times if he’s thought Kirino was cute and he laughs saying that he didn’t really at the start with all the kicking and punching but he thinks that Kirino’s cute when Kyousuke’s not around. He adds that Ayana’s Kirino when fangirling was cute as well <3
- Nakamura asks if the two of them mail their brothers often, wondering if they live with each other it’d seem like they wouldn’t mail each other for random things and they agree, except for Ayana who does from time to time sending random stuff to her brother.
- They start talking about shoubu shitagi aka. the underwear they put on for dates and stuff lol. A listener asks them about it and Nakamura “Reluctantly asks, even though he has no interest in the matter at all” Yeah right Nakamura! Ahaha.
- Ayana says she put them on when she found out she was gonna stay overnight with Kana LOL and it kinda gets a bit weird there :D. By the way, Hanazawa didn’t, to Ayana’s disappointment :(
- Kana says she puts them on when she goes to auditions. Nakamura laughs saying that no one’s gonna see it that way though, but she says it’s a mental preparation sorta thing which he agrees on.
- After a bit of waffling on about their underwear the two girls finally cut the topic short yelling that they’ll sue Nakamura and his agency for sexual harassment ahaha.
- The two of them ask Nakamura to choose between Kuroneko and Kirino and he decides on Kuroneko :O But he laughs that if she was there in real life she’d be really weird.
- The two of them said that they were a bit nervous before the episode when they found out Nakamura would be guesting :O
They announce that the next episode will be the last episodekasjflkjadsflka! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aksdjfkadfjls they lied at the starrrrrrrtt lied! Well anyways, I’m hoping it’ll start up again with the second season (AND THERE WILL BE A SECOND SEASON I BELIEEEEEEEEEEEVEE)
June 4th, 2011 § § permalink
More random radio scribbles, not so Hanazawa Kana filled this time though!
Hanazawa Kana no Hitori de Dekiru Kana? #89 on 2011.05.25.
- Hanazawa Kana woke up at 4 am for the shooting of the Roukyuubu PV lol
- Kana had shared a room with Hikasa on the location filming of the PV and they talked with each other all night long :D
Sugita Tomokazu no Anigera! Dedoooon #56 guesting Nakamura Yuuichi on 2011.05.19.
- Situation of what excuse would you say if you broke your friend’s limited edition Ranka figure while trying to pose it in in impossible positions.
Sugita: “What would you say in that situation ‘Alto‘?”
Nakamura: “Huh… She broke so easily…”
Sugita: “Whaat Nooooo! I’m sorry for calling you Alto!”
Nakamura: “And then I’ll add “I guess I’ll go with Sheryl then””
Sugita: “You’re terrible!”
Lol Sugita and Nakamura as great as ever :D
Hayami Saori’s Freestyle #2 on 2011.04.12. Hayami Saori’s weekly solo radio.
- Which seiyuu are you close to?
Hayami: “I’m probably the closest with Kotobuki Minako. We speak to each other a lot and I often go out to eat with her”
Hayami: “One day I was out with my university friends in a pasta shop… And I thought I saw someone familiar entering the shop. She was wearing a flu mask but I realised it was Minako, and right next to her was Tomatsu Haruka! Apparently they were out together outside of work as well. I was like “Aah!” and she also went “Aah!” when we recognised each other. I guess things like that really do happen~”
- Younger seiyuu you’re close with
Hayami: “I haven’t met many seiyuu younger than me… There really aren’t that many, but I’ve gone out to eat with Hidaka Rina a couple of times. I’m not a scary senpai to her~”
April 12th, 2011 § § permalink
Stuff gathered from my Soup miniblog.
From Iguchi Yuka no Mu~~~n #17, 2011.01.24
A couple of weeks back Iguchi had randomly seen Asumi Kana in a clothing store, but Asumi had not yet noticed her. Iguchi then snuck up behind her and said “Ah! Are you Asumi Kana?? Can I have your autograph!?” lol.
Asumi was surprised at first and when she turned around she was kinda flustered, then saw it was Iguchi and was like “… Eh. Iguchi…” Ahahah I wish I could see that reaction :D
Incidentally, she’s also bumped into Toyosaki Aki randomly in a clothes store recently as well.
These random encounters usually happen right after work, so I guess it can happen often since they sometimes browse the stores near the studio right after a recording.
Speaking of seiyuu bumping into each other outside work…
I remember an early episode of Macross F Radio where Kamiya Hiroshi and Nakamura Yuuichi mentioned that randomly coming across another seiyuu outside work wasn’t that uncommon quoting a time recently (back when Macross Frontier had just started) where Nakamura was greeted by May’n at a train station, before he even knew her.
He was wondering who this random girl who was openly talking to him was till she noticed he didn’t recognise her, she then introduced herself as May’n and then he realised she was the singer for Sheryl.
Nakamura and Kamiya agreed that it happens rather often due to the work times and places they go to being reasonably similar for everyone in the business.
P.S. Nakamura(+Kamiya) was really surprised how easily May’n came up and spoke to him out of nowhere at the station, and admired her courage for being able to speak to someone she hadn’t met before when she randomly spotted them outside of work. May’n sounds like a wonderful person :D
Sugita and Nakamura about Love Plus from Sugita Tomokazu’s Anigera! Dedoooon #13
- Nakamura when he gets a bad end in Love Plus (where you end up with none of the girls)
Nakamura: “That damn girl, she looked at me with such loving eyes, how did I get a bad end!”
- Sugita explains how Love Plus works with real time events.
Nakamura: “Eh? Real time? So if I log on at 2 AM, I might find her sleeping with another man.”
Sugita: “As if that would happen!”
Nakamura: “No, well she’s a girl after all y’know, you don’t know for sure”
Lol Nakamura, that’s a wonderful view to hold right there OTL
January 3rd, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Nakamura Yuuichi, Kamiya Hiroshi, Nakajima Megumi
Guest: Toyoguchi Megumi
Radio for Macross Frontier. The show is mostly hosted by Nakamura and Kamiya, Nakajima only participates in a couple of the corners as well as the ending, which is the same for the guest. The show goes for only 30 minutes and airs 2 or so songs as well so the time for which the guest actually appears is rather short.
- Nakajima’s first words to Toyoguchi on the show is “I’m a fan of yours” :D Apparently Toyoguchi voiced the protagonist in an anime she loved, I think it was “Super GALS” around 9 years ago :O Incidentally Kamiya also voiced a role in that anime.
- Nakajima tells Toyoguchi that the two of them bully her in the radio, to which she scolds them for lol. They blame the script, saying that they just read it word for word, but Toyoguchi says that the script is empty. Also those two adlib like crazy anyway lol.
- A listener sends in a mail talking about his 9 year old daughter loving Macross Frontier and Kamiya is shocked that he’s the same age as the listener, yet he doesn’t have any children lol. Toyoguchi agrees and laments with him which he then says to her “Megumi, lets get married and have children” LOL. She refuses (of course ;) ).
I’ve heard that Kamiya and Toyoguchi are pretty close friends though I haven’t actually listened to them together myself. Macross F radio continues today at it’s 129th episode. Also Toyoguchi has guested 3 more times after this episode to this date, in fact she was their latest guest on it’s 124th episode along with Endou Aya.
December 17th, 2010 § § permalink
Hosts: Saitou Chiwa, Yuuki Aoi
Guest: Nakamura Yuuichi(for the first half), Nakano Aiko(for the second half)
Radio show for the anime series “Dance in the Vampire Bund” hosted by Yuuki Aoi (Mina Tepes) and Saitou Chiwa (Saegusa Yuki). The radio show was the first radio Yuuki has been the host of and started a couple months before Ichiban Ushiro Daimaou’s radio had and continued parallel until it’s end a month after Daimaou’s had started. This particular episode was about a month before Daimaou’s radio had begun to air.
- The two of them open up the show with “YES YOU-KYAN”, in reference to Nakamura lol.
- Chiwa says she was amused by her taking the younger innocent girl role, Aoi tells her it’s because her voice is cute so it’s fine!
- The two of them tell Nakamura that he’s similar to Akira, to his surprise.
- Aoi tells Nakamura that her impression of him is the same as his character, due to this being the first time she’s worked with him and seeing him represented as his character. Nakamura then says that it was lucky that the first time they worked with each other was this, if it had been one where he played a terrible person, would she see him that way? lol
- Aoi says she thinks Nakamura is cool cause of the stuff she reads about him in magazine interviews lol, he vehemently denies it blaming the effect on the writer lol, You-kyan so cute~
- When asked “Who would you prefer, Mina or Yuki?” Nakamura says “Ahh well.. Vera(the maid/servant/woman working for Mina)” Aoi pretends to get depressed and Nakamura tries to explain himself saying Mina is a bit “dangerous”(*cough* not legal *cough* lol), but he then relents saying “Fine, Mina it is” in an obvious ‘I don’t mean it’ voice lol.
Aoi: “If he says it in that nice a voice I’m happy <3″
Nakamura: “Eh.. I didn’t use a particularly nice voice”
Aoi: “All seiyuu, Chiwa included!, even when not voice acting, all have really nice voices”
- Nakamura says he avoids strong willed women, and Vampire Bund is filled with them lol. “They scare me”
- Nakamura complements Aoi as a seiyuu <3 (But really, he wouldn’t criticise her on radio lol)
- Nakamura leaves and Nakano Aiko comes in.
- When talking about Nakamura, Aiko mentions that she had written a song for his Gundam 00 character “”Graham Aker”. Aoi fangirl squealed at the mention of Graham and Gundam 00 lol
The radio almost always has a guest come onto the show, if I recall correctly only one episode out of sixteen had no guests appearing. With this said though, Nakamura is the first, and last, of the cast to come on to the show, all the other guests have been staff members such as the script writer and composer as well as the OP and ED singers. In fact Nakano Aiko comes on the show for the majority of the episodes at about eleven times over the sixteen episodes.
Also I’m not sure if I’ve said this before, but Nakamura Yuuichi is like my favourite male seiyuu <3