September 20th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Ono Daisuke, Kamiya Hiroshi
Guest: Hirohashi Ryou
Err I’ll just modify and reuse what I wrote about the new WORKING radio last time: ONOKING!! & SOKING!! AKA. Working’!! Radio Season Two #3 with (Ono)Satou and Souma. A new radio episode of YAMAKING for the second season of WORKING. It says Hirohashi’s a guest… But the episodes that has been released has just got members of the cast + Hirohashi as a guest so it’s pretty much just Yamaking under a new name lol. Also most people probably know this already but Ono and Kamiya is a popular combination that has worked with one another pretty often on radio with their very popular radio “Dear Girls Stories” that continues to air today at its… Err 230th episode? I don’t know the exact number but it’s been going for a while now.
- As a nickname, Hiroshi’s known as “C” and Ono’s known in that regard as “D” so they decide to name the combination of the three of them as “CD-R” lol.
- Amusingly they used Ono Daisuke’s name for the title instead of his character’s name ahaha. This was from when Fukuyama Jun guested on the previous episode where he laughed that if they bring on Ono they’d have to use his name lol.
- They say that Hirohashi couldn’t make it but left them a prerecorded message. After listening to it they say that she’s a pretty random person… And that she’s just sitting in front of them eating cake lol. Liesss she’s right there ahah.
- Apparently Nakamura Yuuichi was a surprise guest at the second WORKING!! event they held and he came up from the audience seating lol. The event seemed like it lasted three hours :O They commented that it was really long. It was originally planned to last two and a half hours but they accidentally went over :O. They were told that they were running out of recording tape/space and they needed to finish up the event near the end.
- Kamiya laughs that even though the screens on stage were communicating to them to finish up the event, the rest of the cast seemed to ignore it and kept talking leisurely haha.
- Kamiya says that Ono has a bad habit of being able to speak more when he finds out they need to finish up soon and Ono agrees heh.
- The cast had gone out to dinner together after the event ended.
- Apparently Ono had worked at a publishing firm before :O
- The next episode is planned to have Hirohashi on her own but Ono offers to come after she laments on how lonely it’ll be. I wonder if they’ll actually have him come on again? :O
They spoke a lot about the event. I realllly want to see it now. When is that DVD getting released anyways? :D
August 17th, 2010 § § permalink
Host: Takahashi Mikako
Guest: Ono Daisuke
I used to be an avid listener of Mikako@PayoPayo a long while back but I kinda lost interest. This was an episode I recorded back when it aired but I never got around to listening to it. This episode has Ono Daisuke guesting in a live audience recording.
I loved listening to PayoPayo due to the guests she had come on to the show every week. Many seiyuu have guested on the show, the ones I can name just off the top of my head from back when I did listen to it are Sugita Tomokazu, Kamiya Hiroshi, Horie Yui, Nakahara Mai, Itou Shizuka, Inoue Marina, Hanazawa Kana, Yukana, you get the idea. Interestingly enough, her guests include those other than seiyuu as well, staff members and manga authors have come to guest on her show on several occasions. The show continues to this date at its 471st episode. It seems like Itou Shizuka guested on the show again just a fortnight ago as well.
- Seems like there’s a lot of female fans in the audience. Or at least they’re the most vocally responsive to OnoD’s antics lol.
- One of Mikako’s staff comes out to read out the quiz for one of her corners. He greets everyone with “Kimo Kimo” instead of “Payo Payo” and all I hear are male voices greeting him back with it. Lol I then thought “Maybe I was wrong in thinking that there were a large female audience present…” Mikako then says “Hey I think all the girls just got creeped out by him” explaining why all you could hear were male voices hah.
- One of the mail sent in by a listener asks “Where does everyone’s Kimo Kakkoii impression of him come from?” OnoD responds by describing his role in Minami-ke, the famous Hosaka lol, as well as other roles that were pretty kimoi lol.
- The two talk about the IdolMaster recording where there are a lot of female seiyuu and that they tease him by calling him “Handsome” in english lol. Mikako quotes: “Handsome~ go buy us some bread!” lol
- OnoD says that it happened in Nanoha as well. One time he had left some bread outside of the recording booth to eat afterwards and Nakahara Mai just ate it without asking him lol. The other seiyuu were like “Oh who’s bread is that?” Mai: “Ono-kun’s” and they all start eating it as well lol. It’s a sign of popularity OnoD~ ahaha
- He also talks about a time when he bought a ham and egg sandwich and left it outside and when he came back to get it the egg was gone and only the ham was left. The culprit was Nakahara Mai again lol. He then went to tell Nakamura Yuuichi what happened and Nakamura replied saying “Oh I gave her the green light to do it” ahaha. Sounds like Nanoha was a fun recording~
- OnoD tells Mikako that “She shines the most when she’s eating” to her confusion.
Mikako gets along well with pretty much everyone so her radio shows usually goes along smoothly. There were a lot of talk about the recordings in Idolmaster and Nanoha so it was a pretty interesting listen. OnoD is always fun to listen to as well :)