January 4th, 2012 § § permalink
Hosts: Shimono Hiro, Ise Mariya
Guest: Yuuki Aoi
Yuuki Aoi’s second time guesting on Ben-To’s radio. The radio is ending with the next couple of episodes meaning she’ll be the last seiyuu to come guest during it’s broadcast. It looks like Brunette’s/Chapatsu‘s character Nakamura Eriko’s coming to guest on Ben-To’s DJCD special episode though.
- Shimono wails that everyone should buy the DJCD and if it doesn’t sell he despairs over how he’s gone through so much on this radio if it was all for nothing ahaha.
- Aoi mentions that this is her first job of the day.
- Go all out Aoi!
Aoi: Thanks for calling me a second time! I thought the things we talked about last time were too crazy so I wouldn’t be called in again…
Shimono + Ise: No way! It was great!
Shimono: We’ve had worse!
Aoi: Ah really??
Ise: It was really crazy. A lot of it was censored out.
Shimono: Compared to that time you’re definitely okay!
Aoi: Ah! That means I can go as far as I want without worrying about it!
Ise: Yep! Go for it!
I’m guessing that they’re talking about the time with Katou Emiri lol. There was one whole conversation censored out in that episode.
- The Muscle Detective DVD bonus monologue…
Shimono: And that Muscle Detective monologue…
Ise: Yeah the one that was included as a bonus in the DVD release.
Aoi: I was thinking that since it was a bonus I could go even crazier than normal.
Shimono: You took that after the anime recording on your own right?
Shimono: Hearing it was pretty amazing.
Ise: It really was!
*Aoi gets flustered and laughs nervously*
Aoi: What was so amazing about it? *laughs*
Shimono: I was talking to the director about it during the recording outside the booth and he was like “Wow this girl is a genius! She’s amazing!” the whole time!
Aoi: A genius with gay muscly men? *laughs*
Shimono: *laughs* No not that!
The way Aoi reacts to being complimented is so sweet~
Aoi: That Muscle Detective bonus was really crazy *laughs*
Aoi: It was on two pages so the text was really small!
Shimono: And at the end you were all like “*flauahsyshfaaHUHASHUFsasshh*”
*Aoi joins in*
Shimono + Aoi: *fluaashuuahashshhaAAAAHHH!!*
Shimono: Something like that.
Aoi: It was fun!
That DVD extra is definitely as crazy as they described it, and more lol. Those interested in hearing Aoi/Oshiroi going berserk should look it up :D
Aoi continued to get censored over and over again throughout the radio to Shimono’s alarm lol. He tells her to keep her poor manager in mind when she says this sorta stuff. At the end of the radio she laments that thinking back now that she’s calmed down she probably shouldn’t have gone so far ahaha.
Aoi went crazy with the dirty jokes in this episode lol. It’s really hard to tell what exactly she said due to the censoring but from what I could hear they were definitely stuff that needed to be censored out ahaha.
たとえば 「三分＝３P」 orz
December 9th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: ラストエグザイル カルタッファル通信
Hosts: Toyosaki Aki, Yuuki Aoi
Episode 2 of Last Exile’s radio. Kayano Ai is absent this time leaving Toyosaki Aki and Yuuki Aoi to host this episode.
- When mentioning Kayano, Aoi calls her “Kayano-san” but then cuts herself off with “Ai-chan” haha.
- Mid twenties.
Aki: I’m 25 years old right now but… I’ve always thought a 25 year old would be far more adultlike *laughs*
Aoi: Ehh really…? My image of 25 years old is still of a really mature person.
Aki: *Laughs* Before you know it you’ll be 25~
I agree OTL When I was a kid I’ve always seen the twenties as super adultlike and mature but… It’s not ahaha.
- Aoi’s height…
Aoi: I’m 145 cm–
Aki: Your height?
Aki: Ahhh how cuuute~
Aki: Can you swim?
Aoi: Mmm… I’m often mistaken for drowning but I can swim 25 metres!
Aki: *Laughs* Really?! That sounds pretty scary
Aki: Imagining Aoi-chan swimming gives me a really warm feeling~
Aoi: Like watching a elementary school kid swimming? *laughs*
Aki: No! Not like that! Just the image of you clattering around as hard as you can is cute~ Like watching a small animal!
Aoi: A small animal?!
I love how Aoi makes fun of how short and young she looks every now and again <3
- Aki used to attend a swimming school :O
- The two of them laughed that they were really excited about having a recording with the two of them alone :D
Now that I think about it the height difference between these two is around 25 cm lol. Reminds me of Railgun’s radio with Itou Kanae haha. I wonder who’ll be the hosts on the next episode :O They didn’t announce anything ahead of time so we’re gonna have to wait and see.
Ah while I’m looking at the radio’s webpage, I might as well translate their comment written there for this episode.
[Note: The two of them are using "Kartoffel" and "Luscinia" as farewell greetings lol.]
Fam’s Toyosaki Aki:
This episode has me and Ao-chan as the hosts of the show~
We’ll have Fam and Gise’s teamwork reiterated on radio… Right?
Either way it was a really fun and fluffy radio recording.
The next episode’s hosts are… For you to wait and see!! Kartoffel!!
Giselle’s Yuuki Aoi:
Aki-chan and I talked at length about our love for Fam,
And the two of us had a friendly and cozy chat together ♡
I wish we could’ve talked for longer~ ♪
Look forward to the next episode~ (*´ω｀*)
P.S. Oh and about the poll on the right sidebar… I bet a lot of you are M but you’re just not admitting to it! D:< Ahaha.
November 19th, 2011 § § permalink
….Well not really, the two of them just spontaneously started this little act in the middle of their radio lol. This was from their “あおい・さおりの新番組(｀・ω・´)/Aoi, Saori’s New Show (｀・ω・´)” episode #25 on 2011.11.17. This was a part that I found particularly amusing~ I actually wrote about this on my Soup Mini-blog initially but it ended up longer than I expected so I decided to turn it into a full post here instead.
Note: Hayami calls Aoi “Oi-chan” while Aoi calls her “Misao”.
The video I embedded doesn’t actually start from this point, this is just a bit of background info I translated from the original radio that wasn’t included in the audio excerpt.
Hayami: What would you do if you could travel through time?
Aoi: Rather than going to the future I’d like to go back in time.
Hayami: Hmm? How far back would you go?
Aoi: Maybe sometime around kindergarten?
Hayami: Oh that would be interesting!
Aoi: Playing soccer and stuff back then was so fun…
Hayami: Yeah it was wasn’t it.
Aoi: That was happiness right there.
Hayami: Yeah~ But there’s plenty of happiness in the present as well!
Aoi: Yeah definitely!
————Video starts here————–
Aoi:…But now that we’ve come this far I’ll say this… I think I’ve actually got the ability to travel through time.
Hayami: …?! Huh? What? What is this all of a sudden? *laughs*
Aoi: Well it’s Autumn and it’s really pretty and all so it’s awakened the power sleeping within me. So I can travel through time now.
Hayami: *laughs* Really? You’ve got that power now?
Hayami: No way! Then do it!
Aoi: Okay I’ll go see you as a child for a bit!
Hayami: What? No way! Uh… Okay go for it…
Aoi: I’m off! Tiiiime LEAP!
*Aoi makes sound effects of her traveling through time and then landing*
Aoi: Hmm? Could you be little Misao?
Little Hayami[AKA. Hayami using a loli voice lol]: Who’s Misao? My name is Saori…
Aoi: MISAOO!! YOU’RE SOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE
*Little Hayami makes squirming noises （*´▽｀*）*
Aoi: Ahh sorrry for being so creepy~
Little Hayami: Eehh?
Aoi: I love little girls! *laughs* [LOL]
Little Hayami: Eeehh? What?
Aoi: In the future, when Saori-chan grows up, me and you will be super close friends!
Little Hayami: With onee-chan? [Note: Little Hayami calls Aoi "onee-chan"]
Little Hayami: Onee-chan who are you?
Aoi: Well you see, that’s for you to look forward to in the future!
Little Hayami: Eh?
Aoi: Well it’s time for me to head back before I lose control.
Little Hayami: Aww I don’t want you to go! Onee-chan don’t go!
Aoi: AHHH YOU’RE TOO CUTEE! I’m getting enveloped by the light! TIME LEAAAP! *laughs* What’s with this act?!
Hayami: Ohh! Oi-chan you’re back! *laughs*
Aoi: Ah I’ve used all my remaining magic points… In many ways. *laughs*
Hayami: You’re back! Where’d you go?
Aoi: I actually went back to visit little Misao.
Hayami: Oh? What was it like?
Aoi: You were cute~
Aoi: So cute~
Hayami: I wasn’t a little brat?
Aoi: You were really cute. You were saying “Wait~ Don’t go!” to me as I left~ I was thinking that maybe I should’ve just stayed there…
Hayami: *laughs* You can’t do that! We won’t be able to continue on if you do!
Aoi: Yeah that’s right… Not until our MariColle event at least [Note: MariColle is their radio event they're holding on the 26th of November. The name comes from a shortening of it's full name, Marine Collection]
Hayami: MariColle! MariColle!
Aoi: MariColle! MariColle! *laughs* [Note: The two of them are laughing at how similar this sounds to "なにこれ！/What's with this?!"]
Hayami: And this is how we wrap this up?! *laughs*
The remaining few seconds is of the two of them talking about how she won’t make it to their upcoming radio event if Aoi stays behind in the past. [Edit: I added the remaining few lines of text with an explanation of MariColle, I couldn’t be bothered to translate it the first time round due to not really wanting to the explain their little joke of “なにこれ！” into “マリコレ！” as well as what MariColle refers to lol]
Hayami’s loli voice was so adorable~ <3 I’m so amused that Aoi just started this little drama impromptu in the middle of the radio and Hayami just followed through so naturally ahaha.
November 16th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: ラストエグザイル カルタッファル通信
Hosts: Toyosaki Aki, Kayano Ai, Yuuki Aoi
The first episode of the currently airing second season of “Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing”‘s radio that just started a couple of days back. The three hosts for the radio are Gizelle’s CV Yuuki Aoi, Fam’s Toyosaki Aki and Milia’s Kayano Ai though it appears that the radio members may change with each episode :O They do mention something about there possibly being only two out of the three present in future episodes or bringing in a fourth person so it looks like the radio will continue to be centred around these three members rather changing the hosts out completely. Well it didn’t seem like they knew much about it themselves so we’ll see how it changes as it goes on.
- Nicknames! Aki still calls Aoi “Ao-chan” but Aoi has reverted to calling her “Toyosaki-san” which tickles Aki.
Aki: This is the first time the three of us has been on radio together!
Aoi: Yeah it is!
Kayano: I… Don’t think I’ve ever met you two on radio before at all.
Aki: I have with Ao-chan before!
Aoi: Yeah I’ve worked on radio with Toyosaki-san before!
Aki: That name, *laughs* “Toyosaki-san“, lets get close enough to get over that name! *laughs*
Aoi: *laughs* Yeah! I really want to!
Aki: Being called “Toyosaki-san” is different and nice in it’s own way but… Let’s get friendlier with one another!
Aoi + Kayano: Let’s make up nicknames for each other! What do people normally call you?
Aki: I get called Aki-chan a lot but I don’t mind making a new nickname just for this radio~
Aoi + Kayano: Then we’ll go with “Aki-chan” it’s sounds cute already!
Aki: Ahh.. You’re both too nice~
*The three of them laugh*
Kayano: For Ao-chan, we’re in the same agency and she’s actually my senpai there but she told me I can call her “Ao-chan” so that’s what I call her <3
*Aoi laughs embarrassedly*
Aki: Then “Ao-chan” it is!
Aoi: For Kayano I was initially thinking to call her something elder sisterly but with us as Aki-chan and Ao-chan we have to call her “Ai-chan”
Aki: Oh right! We’re all A! AAA! Triple A!
- Amusingly Aoi mentions she calls Okamoto Nobuhiko “Anija/あにじゃ” an old and formal version of “elder brother” ahaha.
- When saying her character’s name, Aki yells out “FAMFANFAN!” in quick succession and the three of them laugh that her name is pretty weird.
- Fam Fan Fan is my…
Aoi: Fam is cool!
Aki: Yeah her personality is pretty cool!
Aoi: Right! She’s such an ikemen! [a handsome, popular with ladies type man] Though she’s a girl *laughs*
Kayano: Ao-chan’s great at this sort of subject~
*The three of them laugh*
Aki: That’s great! Lets talk about how ikemen Fam is! *laughs*
Aoi: I want her to be my husband!
Aki: My wife!
- The three of them admire and love their beloved “Sawashiro Miyuki-senpai”. Hyuuhyuu~ Miyukichi so popular ahaha.
- Talking about each other’s atmospheres.
Aki: Kayano’s got a really refined atmosphere!
Aoi: She really does!
Aki: The refinedness just flows out of her!
Kayano: *laughs* I think that’s the first time I’ve been told that I reek of refinedness.
*The three of them laugh*
Aki: You seem really feminine!
Aki: You’re the warm and fuzzy type!
Kayano: That’s definitely more of an Aki-chan trait though! *laughs*
- Aoi’s goal…
Aoi: My goal is to… Be able to speak with the both of you more informally! [Note: Japanese has a formal and polite version it's language called "keigo/けいご/敬語" which Aoi uses with the two of them]
Aki: You should just start speaking informally with us then! Lets achieve your goal today!
Aoi: Today?! Today! Okay I will fulfill that goal today. I will “do” it today! “I’ll” do it today! “I’ll“ [Note: Aoi stumbles a bit and repeats herself awkwardly as she rearranges her sentences into the informal versions]
*The three of them laugh*
Aoi: You’re all my elders so I do it instinctively!
Kayano: Even though you’re our senpai we still dote on you *laughs* It’s because you’re cute! Aoi’s so cute~
Aki: So cute~
Kayano: So we do it reflexively~
*Aoi gets embarrassed*
Ah Aoi, as easily flustered when praised as ever~ <3
It’s interesting to note that Aoi’s been in the seiyuu industry for the longest out of the three despite being the youngest by about 4-5 years. Aoi made her seiyuu debut on 2003 when she was 11(though she didn’t specifically become too active as a seiyuu until after Kurenai on 2008/2009) while Aki debuted three years later on 2006 and Kayano started just last year on 2010.
- Aoi continued to stumble over her informal and formal language throughout the radio to the other two’s amusement <3
Aoi’s worked with Aki on radio before (along with Hikasa Youko) on Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou but that was over a year and a half ago and it looks like the two of them haven’t spoken with one another much outside of work. On that note, Kayano, other than talking with Aoi a bit due to being in the same agency, also seems pretty new to the two of them. I might follow the radio a bit more since I’m curious to see Aoi being paired with Kayano or Aki so I’ll probably keep an eye on it. Oh and I’d love to see Tatiana’s CV Kitamura Eri come on to guest as well. When was the last time I’ve seen her with any of these three? :O Speaking of which, Aki and KitaEri were pretty close friends but I haven’t seen the two of them together since Kanamemo’s Hayane Hayaoki radio back in late 2009. Aoi as well is reasonably friendly with her from Sora no Woto + Madoka activities and events but I don’t think Kayano and KitaEri has had much contact with one another. Bring KitaEri on!
October 21st, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Shimono Hiro, Ise Mariya
Guest: Yuuki Aoi
Radio for the currently airing “Ben-To” anime. The radio is hosted by Satou You’s CV Shimono Hiro and Yarizui Sen’s CV Ise Mariya. This episode has Yuuki Aoi, who voices the character Oshiroi Hana, guesting on the show.
- Apparently Aoi’s been putting a lot of adlibs in her lines for the anime :O The other two loved her adlibs haha.
- Aoi mentions that she used to write stories as a hobby, similar in line to her drawing :O
- Your opinions and what you like about the show…
Aoi: The pacing and timing of the anime is great! The way they fight so seriously is weird but hilarious! Hmm what else… Oh.. And there’s… Butts and stuff… *trails off*
*Ise and Shimono laugh awkwardly*
Shimono: You’re going into that as well?
Aoi: But think about it! There’s tasty food! There’s laughs! And then there’s butts! It’s got all of mankind’s desires right there! It’s wonderful!
Ise: There’s breasts as well!
Shimono: *laughs* …I see. Ben-To has mankind’s desires all in one place!
Aoi: Yep! So if you watch it you’ll be able to live a healthy life!
Shimono: *laughs* That is one AMAZING way to wrap up the anime!
- Ise laughs that she loves the fanservice haha.
- Your ecchi lines as Oshiroi…
Shimono: The show has Oshiroi saying some pretty… Explicit lines and stuff in the show. This might be kinda weird but what is it like saying these lines?
Aoi: Well, as a girl, at first I was quite taken aback with it…
Aoi: But you know how knowledge is power! The more you know! *laughs* You know how in the first episode Oshiroi was all… err.. moaning and stuff…
Shimono + Ise: Yeah that thing with her foot and all.
Aoi: Yeah, you know how if you go too far everyone finds it amusing so that’s been really fun! *laughs*
Aoi: And I’m still a minor remember! *laughs*
- Aoi says Oshiroi’s character song has some “amazing” lyrics that made her burst out laughing when she read them. She didn’t go into it that much but she mentioned something about “juices flying” lol. Yeahhhh.
I’ve missed hearing Aoi on radio~
September 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Hayami Saori, Yuuki Aoi
Guest: Kotobuki Minako
A recent episode of Yuuki Aoi’s and Hayami Saori’s radio show guesting Kotobuki Minako. I’ve mentioned before that the three of them are pretty close but this is the first time the three of them have been together on radio if I recall correctly. (EDIT: And it looks like I was wrong. Minako had guested on the first episode of the show making this the second time they’ve been together on radio) Hayami and Aoi had met each other for the first time when the show started, though they were already pretty friendly with Minako but it looks like the three have gone out together in their leisure time ever since and have interlinked their friendships pretty nicely <3. Incidentally they celebrated Minako’s birthday on the episode, despite her birthday being on the 17th of September, a couple days after the broadcast of the episode.
- The two of them refer to Minako as “Our wife” lol.
- They pretend that they don’t have a guest but…
Hayami: We forgot to mention something VERY important!
Aoi: That, right?
Hayami: Yeah that! …Wait do you get what I’m referring to?
Aoi: Yeah that? That.
Hayami: You’re making a face that says you have no idea! *laughs*
Aoi: *laughs* No, no! It’s that, right?
Hayami: So with that… September the 17th is… Our wife, Kotobuki Minako’s birthday!
Aoi: Yeah! That’s it! It’s Mina-chan’s 20th birthday! I want to have a birthday party for her! Lets have one now!
Hayami: Right now?
Aoi: Right now!
Hayami: That’s pretty sudden. What should we do? Should we phone her?
Aoi: How about we all just call out to her. Everyone join in with us! Everyone all together now!
Hayami: Everyone yell out “Mina-chan!” One, two!
Hayami + Aoi: “MINA-CHAAAN!”
Minako: “Did you call~?”
Hayami+Aoi: She’s here!!
Aoi: Sorry for the little act at the start for your intro *laughs*
Minako: *laughs* No, I’m glad you made such a fuss about it!
- They brought in cake to celebrate Minako’s birthday \o/
- Minako and Hayami say that they were both 14 when they entered their respective seiyuu agencies.
- Aoi is the youngest of the three, making her the last of them to reach 20.
- Hayami’s a great listener!
Minako: My image of a mature and elegant lady? When I see a girl who’s good at listening I think that’s great. I’m the type of person who talks a lot so someone who listens well is wonderful.
Aoi: For that image Hayami would be the ideal!
Minako: Yeah that’s right isn’t it?
*Hayami goes all modest and denies it*
Minako: When the three of us go out it’s always me and Aoi doing most of the talking *laughs*
Aoi: Yeah! *laughs*
Minako: She’s the one who listens, directs the conversation and starts the topics!
Hayami was all modest and denied the praise throughout the exchange <3
- Minako spoke about her photobook and brought it in for the two of them and they fangirled over her for a bit at the end heh.
I find it amusing how they refer to Minako as “Our wife” <3
August 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Hayami Saori, Yuuki Aoi
Guest: Sakura Ayane
Amusingly they kept the name for the show with the slight change of removing the “Temporary Name” and turning it into the “Doya” emoticon. “Doya” in japanese is a kind of expression best described as a triumphant, sorta looking down on someone kind of face expression. This is also used in the email address of the show, which was changed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. The origin of the “doya” in the show is from the two of them wanting to grow into a mature and strong willed woman and the show has various corners centred around the two of them as they try to act as their ideal woman where they would commonly use this strong willed expression in an assortment of situations.
- Sakura is currently in her summer vacation and says she hasn’t really been going out much during the holidays lol.
- The first time Aoi met Sakura was backstage last year at TBS Anime Festa, though they didn’t appear in the same event. She thought she was an adult woman but was shocked to find out that she was younger than her haha. Yeah Sakura gets a lot of comments about how she doesn’t look her age.
- Sakura remembers that Aoi was in a maid uniform lol
Sakura: She was in a maid uniform!
Hayami: Ah! I want to see a picture of that!
Sakura: I saved that image into my mind~ <3
- Hayami laughs that although she is Sakura’s senior in I’m Enterprise by three years, Sakura looks so mature that she forgets it all the time hah.
- Sakura recalls her first impression of Hayami was “Wow this person has a different aura to her than normal!”
- Drivers license
Sakura: I want to get a driving license…
Aoi+Hayami: Yeah same here…
Hayami: Let’s all get one!
Aoi: And I really want a car like that Transformers one!
The three of them hit it off really well and Sakura says that she would really love to come again and pronounces that she’ll definitely guest again in the future. Sakura and Aoi in particular laugh that they seem like they could be pretty close friends <3
I really love how well Sakura handles herself on radio. She’s an interesting and amusing person to listen to and she’s only 17! :O Also on an unrelated note, I find it amusing how both her last name and first name sounds like a female first name heh.
August 13th, 2011 § § permalink
Ueda Kana and Shimizu Kaori talking about the picture of Itou Kanae that was sent to her on twitter by Inoue Marina for her birthday on Marunage.
The two of them were talking about what surprises they’ve been having recently.
Kana: Ah speaking of surprises! Just the other day, oh this has something to do with Kanae by the way, on my birthday Marina sent me a birthday picture! I was like “Good Job Marina!” Kanae was holding a paper board with “Happy Birthday” written on it and Marina took the picture and sent it to me. It was sooo cute~
Kaori: Ah, this was on twitter wasn’t it?
Kana: Yeah yeah
Kaori: Yeah I saw that. I was thinking “Ah Kana’s gotta be ecstatic from this” when I saw it
Kana: Yeah I was.
Kaori: Well that was nice wasn’t it?
Kana: I still have the picture. It’s open on screen on my iPad.
Kaori: …I saw a glance of it just before…
Kana: …Did you see it?
Kaori: *laughs* I saw it.
Kana: Ahh how embarrassing… *laughs*
Kaori: *laughs* I was thinking “Ah it’s that picture…”
Kana: That was a wonderful surprise <3
I’ve been listening to quite a bit of Marunage recently. It’s such a fun radio <3
YuruYuri Radio YuriYurararaYuruYuri Housoushitsu #7 on 2011.08.13 hosted by Okubo Rumi, Mikami Shiori, Tsuda Minami, Otsubo Yuka. Guesting Taketatsu Ayana.
It’s kinda weird to see Ayana as a big senpai hah. The other four seem to be fans of her and fuss over her like kouhais <3
- The four of them were really happy with having Ayana as a guest :O They fangirled over her throughout the episode heh.
- Mikami Shiori also seems to be a fan of yuri :D
- Ayana laughs that the recording was really weird in that Midorikawa Hikaru’s voice was really cool but Ganbo’s appearance was really… Well, strange lol. She remembered smirking at this together with Yuuki Aoi throughout the recording :D
- I remember saying some time ago that Rumi’s voice reminded me of Ayana’s voice and hearing them together like this really strengthens that opinion :O
- Ayana says she loves yanderes lol. Craaazy.
- When describing the main characters, they laugh and describe Akari as an “atmosphere character” lol.
May 25th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Hanazawa Kana, Yuuki Aoi
- Kana comments that although she watches baseball on TV she doesn’t watch high school baseball.
- Aoi brags about how her dad goes to the gym and really works out lol.
- Aoi says that she talks about her dad often on her blog and she uses it like twitter, keeping her posts really short.
- Aoi says that she never really begged her parents to buy anything for her and was pretty satisfied with whatever she had. And she loved playing with her parents. How sweet <3
- Kana comments that Nonaka Ai’s voice was great for Iyashi-chan in the anime.
- Apparently Aoi has a squirrel at home as a pet. She talks about how she has it on her shoulder and Kana comments on how cute an image that is.
The radio is short and they’re mainly discussing statistics from surveys taken from different age gaps and comparing them so I kinda find it hard to write something lengthy.
May 24th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Hayami Saori, Yuuki Aoi
A new radio show that’s just recently started hosted by Yuuki Aoi and Hayami Saori. The name’s pretty funny but it’ll probably change soon, it looks like they’re asking listeners to shape the show by submitting ideas for the title and corners.
- The two of them laugh that the title’s kinda weird and Aoi says that the title really hasn’t been decided yet.
- The two of them comment that this is the first time they’ve spoken to one another on radio, and the day before was the first time they spoke to each other since they went out for dinner to try and get to know each other before the show began. Yeahh you can really tell them stumbling around and how nervous they are lol.
Aoi: “I sent that mail in a serious tone about how we should have dinner for the radio program, but really I was grinning while thinking “I can use this opportunity to get closer to Hayami!” as I sent it <3″
Hayami: “That’s alright, I was doing the same when I replied”
- They decide on new nicknames for themselves rather than ones they’ve been called often. Aoi says she’s been called “Oi-chan” at University recently and they decide on that for her. For Hayami, Aoi decides to call her “Misao” from the Haya-MiSao-ri part of her name and Hayami laughs that it’s a new nickname for her that she hasn’t been called before.
- Aoi says her hobbies are “Watching videos and drawing” She’s pretty much talking about watching stuff on the computer lol.
- Hayami says she doesn’t watch many action films and mostly comedy or dramatic ones that make you cry. Aoi comments that when she watches a sad film she cries so hard that people would avoid her lol.
- Aoi mentions that she went to watch the movie “The King’s Speech” with Kotobuki Minako the other day. Looks like the two of them are still as close as ever since the Hyakka Ryouran radio :D
- Hayami’s first impression of Aoi
Hayami: “The first thing I thought was ‘So cute!’ and your smile is really wonderful”
Aoi: *mumbles and gets embarrassed* “Really? *giggles*”
Hayami: “And when I met you yesterday I thought you were really an interesting person and I loved how easy to talk to you were”
Aoi: “Really? I kinda rant a lot though…”
Hayami: “You listened really well and it was really fun talking to you!”
- Aoi’s first impression of Hayami
Aoi: “You had the impression of an elder sister like neighbour, and I really love those types of people, you really followed my conversations!”
- Aoi in a sentence
Aoi: “If I was to describe myself in a sentence… “A girl who wants to live in the 2d world””
Aoi: “I want to fight demon lords and get sucked into another dimension through the toilet and be a character that looks good with pink hair”
Sometimes I think Aoi references Madoka but I’m not sure lol.
- Aoi mentions that she loves Gundam 00′s Lockon Stratos’ character.
Aoi rants about gaming and other otaku stuff on occasion but Hayami follows her really well even if she has no idea about the subject :D