A list of Seiyuu and Radio Shows that I’m currently favouring. I’ll most likely blog about them the most until their phases on me pass (lol). I’ll (ninja) update it whenever my mind changes. The list I have over at the sidebar on the right is similar to this list but is more of an archive on who I’ve written about the most.
Seikon no Qwaser Radio! St. Mikhailov Academy’s Broadcasting Club
- Hikasa Youko + Toyosaki Aki
Ore no Imouto ga (Rajio Demo) Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
- Hanazawa Kana + Taketatsu Ayana
Ichiban Ushiro no MugenDaiRajiOu
- Hikasa Youko + Toyosaki Aki + Yuuki Aoi
MM! Radio 2nd Voluntary Club Branch
- Taketatsu Ayana + Hayami Saori
- Hikasa Youko + Shimoda Asami
- Hikasa Youko + Hanazawa Kana
Yutori Channel -Radio mo Iratto Shinai de ne-
- Yuuki Aoi + Hanazawa Kana
Hanazawa Kana no Hitori de Dekiru Kana?
- Hanazawa Kana
- Sakura Ayane + Yahagi Sayuri
- Updated February 4, 2011. Added Ayachi + MM! Radio.
- Updated March 4, 2011. Added Radio IS for now. Thinking about removing MM radio, Ayachi and IchiUshi from the list, not so sure if I’m still interested in listening to them. HanaKana is my No.1 seiyuu love right now though <3
- Updated March 10, 2011. Added MoshiDoRadio. Removed Ayachi, sorry Ayachi but I can’t find the motivation to listen to you without Kana by your side! …Though I’m staying with MM Radio, it’s still a fun listen :D
- Updated April 5, 2011. Added Ao-chan and Yutori Channel. Ao’s pretty wonderful <3. …I’m really following way too many shows at the moment and it’s looking rather bleak right now lol. Oh well :D. I’m also thinking of adding Hayamin, I really like how witty she is as a person and what a capable conversation holder she is :O
- Updated April 22, 2011. Added Hayamin <3. I wouldn’t say that I’m following her as much as the others on the list but I am interested in her work more so than other seiyuu I love but don’t follow. I’m also eyeing Sekirei Radio hosted by HanaKana + Hayamin, though I’m not sure if I’ll follow it quite yet. Perhaps I’ll just listen in for a bit and see what happens from there.
- Updated May 15, 2011. Added Sakura Ayane. I really love her personality on radio, she’s such a confident radio personality for her age, I mean she’s pretty crazy and she’s only 17 years old! I’m listening to and loving her radio work but I probably won’t actively cover them unless I add something about her in a random radio scribble post.
- Updated June 08, 2011. Removed Ayaneru lol. That passed quickly. Though it’s not that I dislike her, I’m just not too fond of the KeZakura radio. Perhaps once she starts a new radio show I’ll start listening to her again. Also I’m really loving Hayami Saori right now <3
- Updated August 20, 2011. Added HitoKana. Me being in love with HitoKana isn’t really a new thing and although I don’t cover the radio quite like I do a normal radio show, I pretty much scribble something about it every episode anyways and I do follow it the most faithfully out of all the radio shows I’m currently listening in to so I might as well add it here.
- Updated September 11, 2011. Re-added Ayachi. For some reason I’ve been really loving her recently, though I haven’t really written much about her outside of OreImo Radio and on top of that she’s currently regularing in only one radio program. Hmm I wonder if she’ll start up another show sometime soon?
- Updated October 17, 2011. Added Iguchi Yuka. I’ve actually been a huge fan of Yukachi’s radio work since forever but I never really wrote about her here, except for her Iguchi x Asumi adventures. In my opinion she’s one of the more amusing young seiyuu on radio right now and she’s a joy to watch/listen :D. On another completely different note… I’m thinking of removing Toyosaki Aki from the list. If you haven’t noticed I haven’t really written anything about her radios ever since June/July which is about when my interest in her dropped off. Well interests change all the time, it’s not that I dislike her, in fact I still love her and wish her all the best, I’m just not quite that interested in her radio work anymore.
- Updated October 25, 2011. I’m watching you Ayaneru~ Is that a new radio show I see you regularing in? Yeeeesss, yeeeessss it issss~ And so Radio Cross joins the list!
- Updated November 09, 2011. Removed Ayachi again lol. Haven’t been that interested in her radio work lately :( I’ll also remove Aki while I’m at it. Don’t get me wrong, I still love her! …But I’m more interested in listening to other seiyuu right now. On that note, I’m thinking of adding Iguchi Yuka’s Mu~~~n since I follow the radio really closely but I don’t write anything about it unless there’s a guest. Also, if I was to pick my current seiyuu love of the moment I’d pick Iguchi right now <3
- Updated November 29, 2011. Added Kayano Ai~ I’m really in love with that fluffy whoeeuah voice right now （*´▽｀*） I don’t really know much about her at the moment though so who knows, I might just stop following her soon after adding her here lol.