Host: Mizuki Nana
Guest: Fukuen Misato
Hmm… Hosted by Mizuki Nana and guesting Fukuen Misato…. Yeahhh this is pretty much just another episode of Smile Gang lol. The BGM changes to Smile Gang’s upbeat music when Misato comes in as well lol.
- Nana named her top six places she’d like to be proposed to:
1. The beach
2. A castle
3. A mountain
4. A wonderful restaurant
5. Boyfriend’s place
6. In the car
I’m amused by the dirty minded reactions to when she said “In the car”. Wait now that I think about it the whole list could be taken that way…? Oh wait except for the restaurant lololol OTL
- Misato tells Nana off for not inviting her to come on as a guest for that event she had a while back where she invited friends to come on the show lol. I was actually thinking about that too. Oh and it looks like Nakamura didn’t guest in the end as well now that I look back at it :O
Nana says that she didn’t invite her because it’d pretty much just be Smile Gang and not M no Sekai lol. Yeah she’s so right though. M no Sekai normally has a calm and relaxed atmosphere but as soon as Misato steps in they both start going into Smile Gang’s overdrive mode lol.
Host: Mizuki Nana
Guest: Tamura Yukari
Nana’s normal partner Fukuen Misato is absent due to her throat not feeling well so Nana calls in Tamura Yukari! \o/ Yukari had guested a couple times over the years so she’s not much of a stranger to Smile Gang, though she did laugh at how scattered the show was from time to time. Nana x Yukarin radio is rare~ <3
- Nana asks Misato if she goes back to her hometown for Obon, and Yukari answers pretending to be Misato.
Nana: “You’re not Misato are you?”
Yukari: “That’s not true! I am Misato!”
Nana: “But Misato’s voice isn’t that high…”
Yukari: *Lowers her voice really far* “I’m Misato”
- Nana messaged Yukari the night before, while she was eating, with a really frank mail commanding her to come in lol.
- They start off by picking on each other’s home town, started by Nana pointing out Ehime’s good points compared to Fukuoka. Nana~ You shouldn’t pick a fight you can’t win~ lol. Ehime/Niihama is kinda removed compared to Fukuoka lol.
Yukari: “Well for starters, no one knows where Ehime is!”
Nana: “Ehime is right next to Fukuoka!”
- Yukari comments that Nana rode on a boat on her DVD and quoted her saying “Ah look at all those fish!” Nana gets embarrassed that Yukari watched her DVD lol.
- Nana talks about a time recently when she went into a beauty salon and was having a friendly conversation with a 20 year old man there, but when she mentioned she was 28 years old he goes “…Huh?” and starts getting really distant. Her finishing comment was “28 years old is still young! *in tears*” ahaha. Even now Nana looks 18 years old lool. Same goes to Yukari >_>.
- Yukari comments that Nana seems really energetic, more than usual, and while flustered, Nana explains it by saying that after all these years of doing Smile Gang this is the first time without Misato and that she’s on her own with Yukari. Yukari then says “Nana’s cuter than normal today!” to which Nana pauses and then goes all dere dere lol. Nanoha x Fate? Hah.
- A listener sends in a mail talking about his girlfriend liking the smell of cow manure even though it stinks and asks if the two of them were the same. Nana and Yukari unanimously agreed that cow manure is out, but Nana mentions that she likes the musty smell of an A/C when it hasn’t been used in a while. Yukari then says “Eww thats creepy… … Ehime’s pretty strange~” to Nana’s despair lol.
- Nana asks Yukari to talk about her new single at the time, Bambino Bambina, Yukari then says she has no idea what to say at these times. Nana notes that during events, whenever they’re asked to talk about the series Yukari always pushes it onto Nana lol. Yeah I’ve noticed that as well~
Yukari then forgets the release date and gets it wrong lol.
- Another listener sends in a mail about his girlfriend, to which Yukari responds “Huh.. Everyone listening to this radio seems to have a girlfriend… It’s a real girlfriend right?” Nana laughs and becomes flustered, trying to say that they exist, though unsure of what exactly to say, but continues laughing ahahaha. Yukari then goes on to say “I’m pretty sure the listeners in my radio who have a girlfriend are just pretending they do” LOL Yukarin~! This is why we love you~ <3
Yukari hasn’t guested on Smile Gang ever since this episode unfortunately :( I love listening to these two but I haven’t heard them recently. They seem really close so it’s fun to join the Nana x Yukarin/NanoFate bandwagon every now and again~ Lol.