February 5th, 2013 § § permalink
Random radio scribbles! I’m surprised I haven’t put these on here yet :o
- Itou Kanae goes to a pitching centre for her solo radio, 伊藤かな恵の夢かな？ラジオ #7, to try and throw a ball at 60 km/h.
The goal was originally 50 km/h but last episode, upon hearing that nano.RIPE’s vocalist Kimiko could throw at around 80, Kanae said that 50 was probably too easy and raised it to 60. She gave the reason that she had been in the Softball club too.
And so this episode when she actually went to measure her pitching speed she managed to reach… Only 43 km/h lol. She didn’t even reach the original goal of 50! Let alone her revised goal of 60 ahaha.
- From “ラジオ腐りかけ”/Radio Kusarikake.
The radio is normally hosted by Seki Tomokazu and Paku Romi but they were absent for the episode and KitaEri and Shintani Ryouko were brought in to host the show. This was just something I found amusing from the episode. A bit of back info, the “Kusari” uses the same kanji as the “fu” in “Fujoshi” meaning rotten or corrupted.
KitaEri: The reason why they called us in is because we’re “fujoshi”. What do you think about that?
Shintani: Hmm well, I’m not really sure what it means to be a fujoshi anymore. I’ve always thought it was a girl who was really in to BL but lately it seems to refer to any girl who’s an otaku. When it’s put that way I guess I’d be a fujoshi… But I’m not that into BL…
KitaEri: Yeah that’s right! Rather than BL WE PREFER GL!
Shintani: Yeah!…. ??! Eh??? *laughs*
KitaEri: *laughs* That made you pause for a bit!
- From Sugita’s Anigera Dedooon #100 on 2013.01.24:
Sugita: Kanemoto-san[Kanemoto Hisako] said this to me before, Nakamura, you call her “Ika” or “Ika-chan” don’t you?
Nakamura: Actually, the other day she came up to me and said “Do you even know my name?!”
*Sugita and SP Tanaka laughs*
Nakumura: And I was like “Of course I know your name! Kanemoto-san right?”
January 24th, 2013 § § permalink
Digital Magical Management is a long running radio show hosted by Gotou Saori and Kitamura Eri airing weekly. The theme of the show is to discuss what makes an idol and to create and manage their own imaginary idol character. The particular episode where this whole thing started was when they were discussing how their idol should smell… Hmm that didn’t come out like I expected, but it seemed perfectly normal at the time hah. This started on episode #42 aired on April the 17th, 2012. A lot of the fun factor comes from the sounds Gotou makes and the way KitaEri harrasses her so I’ve cut snippets from the radio, if inclined feel free to follow along~
- Talking about smells…
KitaEri: What kind of smell do you think fits an idol the most?
Saori: Ehh? Idol?
KitaEri: I’d say strawberries? That “Strawberry” feeling!
Saori: How about candy?
KitaEri: Candy? Well we can say that it should be something sweet right?
Saori: Cotton candy!
KitaEri: The smell of cotton candy?? What kind of smell is that?
Saori: Doesn’t it sound tasty?
KitaEri: By the way what do you smell like normally? Well I guess you might not know if it’s your own smell though.
Saori: Eh? My own smell?
KitaEri: Sniff yourself. Sniff sniff!
Saori: *Starts sniffing… Loudly lol*
KitaEri: *laughs* *Starts imitating and exaggerating the sound of her sniffing*
KitaEri: What kind of smell was it?
Saori: *Gets flustered* Today is bad! Today is no good!
*KitaEri laughs and gets interested*
KitaEri: What?? What?!? What’s wrong??
Saori: Not today! *laughs*
KitaEri: What does that mean??
Saori: Today is bad!
KitaEri: Let me smell you~~
Saori: NOOO *screams*
KitaEri: Wait a moment *laughs* You’ll surprise the people listening to this at 11 am with that scream! The night broadcast will be fine though~ Hey Saori get over here~
Saori: Nooo! Not today!!
KitaEri: Can I smell you?
KitaEri: Give me a sniff~
Saori: Not today!
KitaEri: Then I’ll go to you~
KitaEri: *laughs* Hey don’t run away from the microphone! Saori~
Saori: No! No!
KitaEri: Come on Saori… It’s okay right?
Saori: No~! Today is no good!
KitaEri: Then why is today bad?
Saori: Well… I’ve bathed already…
KitaEri: If you’ve bathed already then that should be alright then!! What in the world!? *laughs*
KitaEri: Why Saori~? It’s fine~ You’ve bathed already~
KitaEri: You don’t want me to find out the smell of your bath?
Saori: It’d be fine if I’ve just come out of the bath… Then I’d be okay with you smelling me…
KitaEri: Ah you mean the moment right after you’ve come out?
Saori: Yeah then that’d be okay… But not now.
KitaEri: But your smell would be easy to tell.
Saori: No~! That’s bad!
*They both laugh*
Saori: Ahh I’ve worked up a sweat from this.
Oi Gotou you sound so…. adsflaskjfasdkflja orz
- One minute later…
KitaEri(Out of nowhere lol): …As I was saying, let me smell you~
Saori: What? Why? Nooo!
KitaEri: I like smells!
Saori: You do?
KitaEri: I wouldn’t say I have a smell fetish but I like certain smells.
Saori: Ah I can understand that. I’m like that too.
KitaEri: Then let me smell you~ What kind of smell do you let off~~
Saori: Nooo!! Not my smell!
KitaEri: Ah not your own smell? Then other people’s smell?
Saori: Other people’s are fine…
KitaEri: Wanna sniff me then?
Saori: Really?! Is that okay?? *laughs*
KitaEri: Why are you acting so embarrassed?! *laughs* What in the world?! *laughs* You’re making me embarrassed now!
KitaEri: Can I smell you then?
Saori: No! I’ve bathed already! *laughs*
KitaEri: What are you saying?! *laughs* Then how about if we go into the bath together?
KitaEri: Then we can sniff each other in the bath. *laughs*
Saori: Not together!!
KitaEri: Why!? Ah Saorin’s bath at home is rather small isn’t it?
Saori: Yeah it’s small.
KitaEri: If we squeeze in together and wash each other off it’d be okay right?!
Saori: No way! *laughs*
KitaEri: …Why are you so obviously happy when you’re saying no!! *laughs* I don’t get it! What are you smiling about?!
Well that bit about the bath went into a crazy area ahaha, and Saorin your mixed signals are confusing poor KitaEri! :D
- Another minute later…
(Talking about the smell of accessories)
KitaEri: Ah you’re always carrying a handkerchief aren’t you? Let me smell your handkerchief!
KitaEri: Come on!
*Saori smells her handkerchief*
KitaEri: Why are you checking it yourself first?? *laughs* What’d it smell like?
Saori: Mm this is… The smell of laundry detergent. *laughs*
KitaEri: Can I smell it? Can I? I’m gonna smell it! I’m gonna smell it!
Saori: Ahh! Just for a moment okay?!!! *laughs*
*KitaEri takes a deeeep breath lol*
KitaEri: Ohh! It smells lovely!
Saori: Okay that’s enough!
KitaEri: I smell the laundry.
KitaEri: And… The smell of the cushions you have at home. *laughs*
Saori: *laughs* How can you remember something like that?!
KitaEri: I remember everything about you~
They’ve mentioned it a few times on the show but KitaEri’s been going over to Gotou’s house quite a bit :D
The whole thing about KitaEri trying to take a sniff at Gotou then lay dormant for a while until a couple of episodes later, episode #44 on the first of May, 2012.
- The two of them are talking about releasing a perfume under their character’s name.
KitaEri: What were we talking about again? Ah, perfume? That could be interesting.
Saori: Yeah perfume huh…
KitaEri: Do you put much perfume— Ah! …How do you smell today~?
Saori: No, not today!
KitaEri: *laughs* Hold on, we were talking about this a few weeks ago and you said the same thing! Then when is alright?!
KitaEri: Hey Saori~~
Saori: …Not today…
KitaEri: Today is no good? Why?
Saori: …Because I haven’t bathed yet *laughs*
KitaEri: …Huh?! Eh?? Umm wha–? You said you bathed before you came last time on the radio didn’t you?
Saori: *Laughs* Yeah
KitaEri: And today you didn’t bathe before you came?
Saori: No, that’s why today is no good.
KitaEri: Ah really? Have you worked up a sweat?
Saori: Yeah I have.
KitaEri: …Where are you sweaty? *laughs* I’m asking you so you better answer~!
Saori: …Around here.
KitaEri: Where? Where? You have to say the place out loud~
Saori: No~! I can’t say something like that out loud! *laughs*
KitaEri: I’m sitting right next to you today so from this distance if I breathed in as hard as I could I should be able to smell you.
Saori: …I… Might smell really sweaty you know…?
KitaEri: It’ll be okay, I’ve got the strength of a dyson vacuum cleaner.
Saori: *laughs* I’ve never heard that before.
KitaEri: Alright here I go!
*KitaEri takes a massive sniff lol*
KitaEri: Mmm… I didn’t smell a thing!
KitaEri: Not a thing! I couldn’t smell you at all!
Saori: Today is no good I said!
KitaEri: Why?! Then how about your hand?
Saori: Not the hand as well!
*Saori smells her hand*
KitaEri: Stop smelling yourself!
KitaEri: Where can I smell then?! How about your coat?
Saori: My coat is even worse!
KitaEri: Then where?! How about your pen! Your pen! The pen you’re using! *laughs* Don’t sniff it yourself!
Saori: No not the pen as well!
*KitaEri and Saori laugh*
KitaEri: You just chucked your pen away! *laughs*
Saori: Not the pen as well!
KitaEri: I see… Then how about we call the perfume “Today is no good~”
Saori: Ah that sounds great.
KitaEri: Or maybe as a subtitle?
Saori: If I wear perfume then I wonder if I wouldn’t have to worry.
Saori: Then I’d be “Today is okay~”
*The two of them laugh*
KitaEri: “Today is alright~”?
Saori: “Today is good~”
KitaEri: You’d be able to say that then?
KitaEri: Then how about you start wearing perfume then?
Saori: Start putting on perfume?
KitaEri: We can have your perfume here in the studio with us as well.
Saori: Well I have perfume but… When I’m over the smell I stop using it.
KitaEri: Mmm yeah that’s how it is normally isn’t it? If it’s not a habit then you stop putting it on.
Saori: I know! Then I’ll put it on and come in!
KitaEri: If you do that can I smell you as much as I want?
KitaEri: Where do you put it on?
Saori: …*laughs* Around here…?
KitaEri: *whispers* Where…? Say it out loud~
Saori: …No… I can’t say something like that out loud~
Saori: Lots of places!
KitaEri: Can I say it then?
KitaEri: *Whispers even quieter* The nape of the neck~ *laughs*
Saori: Yes there…
KitaEri: Then when you put on your perfume next time can I smell your *whispers* nape as much as I want?
KitaEri: What is with this?!
*They both burst into laughter*
Oi KitaEri you’re soooo out ahaha orz.
- A few minutes later…
(Talking about cellphone earphone jack accesories)
KitaEri: Is there any reason why you don’t have any?
Saori: Not really… I just don’t really like them.
KitaEri: Why? Can I smell it?
Saori: Nn??? No!
Saori: What kind of smell would it have??
Saori: No! You can’t smell my phone!
KitaEri: Why?? What reason would you have to be against it?!
Saori: It’s because it touches this part and that part… It might smell really bad!!
*They both laugh*
KitaEri: It wont!
Saori: It might! *laughs*
KitaEri: It wont! It’ll smell nice!
Saori: It wont smell nice!
KitaEri: Really? Okay…
KitaEri: Then next time put perfume on your phone and it’ll be okay. Just a bit so as to not to break it.
Saori: Just a bit so as to not to break it?
KitaEri: Then would you let me sniff it? Saori’s phone~
*They both laugh*
- Let me lie on your lap!
(Talking about the Working!! event KitaEri participated in at around this time)
KitaEri: We had to do something like a little play where we were given a role and a theme. What I pulled out was “Sleeping girl” *laugh* I was wondering how I’d handle the role so when it started I just went to sleep. Sleeping on the table there didn’t seem very fun though so I went to the person sitting next to me, Fujita Saki-chan, and slept on her lap.*laughs* Ahh it was great… But I didn’t get to touch her bare thighs. She had a really puffed up skirt and there was a lot of stuff in between her thighs and me so I didn’t get to feel her bare skin…
Saori: Ah what a shame…
KitaEri: So yeah…. Saori… Let me lie on your lap~
Saori: Not today~!
Saori: I haven’t bathed yet!!!
KitaEri: Fine fine, how about if I don’t smell you then.
Saori: You’ll definitely smell me!
KitaEri: Yup definitely! *laughs*
Saori: What?! *laughs*
KitaEri: I want to smell you!
Saori: I told you no!
KitaEri: Then how about your knees then!
Saori: The knee??
KitaEri: Yeah! Why? Want me to go a bit higher?
Saori: No! *laughs*
KitaEri: Then lower?
Saori: Lower is bad too!
KitaEri: Then where?!!? The middle?
KitaEri: Like your inner thighs?
Saori: …That’d be okay I guess.
KitaEri: You’d be okay with there?!?
Saori: Here right?
KitaEri: The zettai ryouiki area right?! Just a bit higher than your knees? Can I sniff you there?
Saori: Smell?! You’re not allowed to smell! Wait!
*They both laugh*
KitaEri: She’s smelling herself~
Saori: No not good! What should we do?
KitaEri: I see… Well I’ve read a lot of mail today, if I gather a whole heap of points then let me smell Saori!
Saori: Ah… Then when that happens… I’ll get ready for it.
KitaEri: Wha-?! *laughs*
KitaEri’s pervertedness is hilarious! And Gotou follows her up so well ahaha.
Amusingly the whole sniffing Saorin thing continues for quite a bit a few episodes later, I might cover those few episodes in another post!
December 19th, 2012 § § permalink
This isn’t radio but instead is part of the cast Q&A interview for the upcoming Senran Kagura anime at senran.tv/special/archives/castcomment.html. The cast was asked a few questions, but one in particular had some amusing responses >:D
Q. What do you think about big breasts?
Idiots! You’re all—! Ah, sorry I lost myself there for a moment. Don’t ask a girl something like that! I love them!!
Katsuragi, the character I’m voicing, has them and I think they’re wonderful.
I don’t think everything being big is necessarily a good thing. *laughs*
Yess. Moar plz.
Rather than having a big chest, I believe having a balanced body is best— Wait what am I saying (^_^;)
This is sexual harassment! *laughs*
I want to feel them. I want them. I like them. (…I don’t have them… *cry*)
I think they’re nice. From a girl’s perspective though, the body as a whole should have a balance.
Well that’s a crazy question *laughs*
Seriously what are they asking the poor female cast ahaha. Poor Imai is always teased about her [small] chest size so her little lash out was a nod to that :D Amusingly KitaEri’s answer was JP net lingo haha.
Oh and Kayanon so cuuute~ <3
July 19th, 2012 § § permalink
This was something from Matsuki Miyu and Asumi Kana’s radio
“寝起きにポテトチップス/Ne Oki Potato Chips“[I think? I'm getting more and more unsure now that I think about it, I might be totally off m(_ _)m] [Edit: Whoops, I was totally off, after a bit of digging around it looks like this was from the Nyaruko Radio that was coupled with the drama CDs back when the original net animation was airing back in early 2010. This was probably in episode #5 of the radio but... It could be #6 as well since KitaEri guested for two episodes. The hosts remained the same though, Matsuki Miyu + Asumi Kana, with the episode being released in mid April 2010.] Seems like it was an episode where they had Kitamura Eri guest to talk about Haiyore! Nyaruko. At first the three of them are discussing the latest and hottest fashion trends but then that leads into…
KitaEri: White stockings aren’t popular right now. What’s hot right now are “See through bras”!
Asumi: KITAMURA ERI-CHAN!!
Matsuki: “See through bras“?
Asumi: Matsuki-san, you can’t trust what people say so easily.
KitaEri: Seriously, what really REALLY is going around right now is the See through bra!
KitaEri: It’s because your staff told me I could say whatever I wanted on the radio! Apparently this radio has no boundaries!
Asumi: Let see how far we can go.
Matsuki: *mumbles*…….See through bras…
*Asumi and KitaEri laugh*
Matsuki: Asumin why don’t you put one on!
Asumi: Oi you.
KitaEri: Yeah! With Asumi-san’s huge HUGE—
*Matsuki laughs, Asumi cuts in*
Asumi: Matsuki-san and KitaEri-san, both of you leave the booth now! I’ll do this radio on my own!
*The other two laugh*
KitaEri: Well I want to stay for a bit longer so I’ll settle down.
Asumi: That’s the way!
Matsuki: Finally it’s time for Mahiro-san![KitaEri's character from Nyaruko]
KitaEri: Yeah I’ll just say this first, Mahiro-san’s actually a pretty serious and mature character.
Matsuki: So continuing on!
KitaEri: Yeah Mahiro-san really likes see through bras as a matter of fact.
KitaEri: *laughs* Huh?
Asumi: YOU! YOUU! You’re not getting any pay today!
*All three laugh*
KitaEri: Whaat?! That hurts!
Asumi: Your pay will go to both of us this episode.
Matsuki: But you know what?
Matsuki: What would you hate about see through bras?
Asumi: Are you still continuing with that?!
*The other two laugh*
Asumi: They’re horrible! Why would you wear them! You might as well not wear a bra at all!
Matsuki + KitaEri: OHH How daring!
KitaEri: Asumi-san’s so bold!! Oh wow no way!
Asumi: You two are terrible!! You two put together are terrible! Matsuki-san looks like she’s having so much fun! She’s laughing without making any noise! You’re supposed to laugh out loud when you’re on radio!
KitaEri: She’s spluttering! Breathe! Breathe!
Asumi: Breathe in!
Matsuki[Still laughing hard]: What made me laugh so hard was imagining Asumi-san *laughs* In a see through bra!
Asumi: You were imagining me in one?!
Matsuki: Once I started with that I couldn’t stop laughing!
KitaEri: There was no going back!
Asumi: Seriously what’s with this?! Let’s get back to Mahiro-san!
Lol poor Asumin’s always so flustered when she’s teased about her chest size <3. And go KitaEri, I’ve heard her reference Asumin’s “huge HUGE *something*” many times already ahaha orz.
October 7th, 2010 § § permalink
Hosts: Toyosaki Aki, Kitamura Eri
Final episode of Kanamemo Radio. Only 8 episodes? D:
There was quite a bit of yuriyuri material between Aki and KitaEri this episode; they joked about having a marriage ceremony on the show =3.
- Aki’s been accumulating Batsu Game points and she has to face the batsu game in this episode lol. She has to pull out a batsu game from a set of options. Some of them are really… Well I can’t see them happening lol.
e.g. Don’t talk on the radio; Add Kana’s signature line “Daijou’V’” to the end of her sentences; etc. lol. In the end Aki picked out the batsu game thought up by KitaEri, http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10796349. Watch this snippet to hear what it is lol.
- KitaEri’s impression of Mizuhara Kaoru’s character voice is really spot on. Really. :O
- Lol @ KitaEri yelling out “Love your life!”.
- They start playing sugoroku, (pretty much a board game like thing where you roll a dice, move your character forward and the square it lands on has instructions for what they have to do written on it.
- KitaEri gets “Confess your love” She asks for some echo and does it to Aki lol <3. 百合百合！
- KitaEri lands on “Tell a scary story” and while she’s saying it, someone’s phone rings in the background again lol. That can’t be a coincidence… Right? D:. Incidentally, KitaEri lands on the same thing next turn lol. Aki then lands on it on her turn as well.
- KitaEri gets the same batsu game Aki had to do at the start of the episode, except she sings a far smaller portion of the song. Pretty much all she does is go “BUAHHHHH” ahahha.
- KitaEri won the game and reached the goal first. Apparently she’ll be rewarded later outside the show.
Aki and KitaEri seem like really good friends, Aki in particular gets really relaxed and lets down her guard around her :D.
They mess around alot so there are many times during the radio when their conversations just dissolve into them making sound effects lol.
They’ve mentioned that they got to know each other well during Minami-ke’s recordings a couple of times and I do recall Aki talking about KitaEri from time to time in her own ChoRaji! Girls days a while back so it’s not really news though I guess.
July 26th, 2010 § § permalink
Host: Kitamura Eri
There was alot of talk about her AnimeExpo trip in this episode, dedicating about 40 minutes of the show on her “America trip report”
- She starts off saying the introduction and greeting “hellloo Otsuerrii etc.” in a heavy gaijin accent lol, looks like she’s still in the engl/rish mood hah.
- Is that Imai Asami outside the window there?
- KitaEri starts showing her photos she took in America from her camera.
- She explains that she was there at AX as part of ToraDora’s cast along with Horie Yui but Kugimiya Rie couldn’t make it due to some IdolMaster scheduling conflicts :O
- KitaEri mumbles that her trip there with Horie Yui was a bit honeymoon-ish before cutting herself off lol. They did go to Univevrsal Studios and other tourist places together didn’t they <3
- KitaEri played Monster Hunter on the Narita Express train. She shows a photo of her pink(?) PSP. (Or is it red due to the video?)
- It’s hard to see the photos since shes showing them to the camera from her camera screen =/
- KitaEri sat next to Hocchan on the plane
- KitaEri notes that Hocchan tried her best to stay up all night before the trip to prepare herself for the inflight sleep. By the time KitaEri had put on her seat belt Hocchan was already sleeping, which KitaEri found amusing.
- Hocchan slept with her head resting on a pillow on the side of her neck, to which KitaEri was worried that it might put a crick in her neck, the pillow then fell off and KitaEri picked it up and gave it back to Hocchan to which she thanked her and put the pillow back in it’s same place and fell back to sleep, which she thought was cute, she then realised that she probably shouldn’t stare at her too much (lol) and started playing her DS.
- KitaEri slept on a King Sized bed in the hotel and commented on how big it was.
- KitaEri was so excited to go around the US with Hocchan.
- Lots of talk about her experience going around the area on the day before the event.
- Lots of talk about Cosplayers on the day of the event.
- She mentions the K-On itasha she saw on the day. She also talks about the popularity of K-On, Key and Angel Beats there.
- She shows a picture of her with a person in a full body costume and then reads out the mail sent in by that person. Whoever it is must be pretty happy <3
- KitaEri was surprised at the size of the refrigerator doors in the supermarket.
- KitaEri read another mail from an overseas fan from AX :O
- KitaEri notes how surprising it was that everyone’s japanese there was really good.
- KitaEri was afraid that no one would know who she was when she went there but was happy to find out that everyone recognised her and her work <3
- KitaEri notes that she would really like to come again next year :O
- Lol Itou Kanae’s ChoRaji Girls ad is hilarious ahaha. Voiced by Itou Kanae: “(said in a child’s voice) On the outside she looks like a child, inside she’s like a child, her name is Itou Kanae!— HEY HOLD ON! (switch to mature voice) I can be pretty amazing in front of a microphone”
And that ends the Anime Expo talk for a while. The rest of the episode introduces a guest and then it goes back into a few minutes of listener mail.
It seems that Hocchan may have mentioned the AnimeExpo trip on her radio show as well, though I haven’t checked for sure. There sure were alot of mentions of Hocchan in this episode (and alot of HOCCHAN HOA HOA HOAA HOCCHAN screams lol), I love how KitaEri fangirls over Hocchan <3
July 24th, 2010 § § permalink
Hosts: Toyosaki Aki, Kitamura Eri
Radio Hosted by Toyosaki Aki and Kitamura Eri for Kanamemo on August 2009. I love Aki and KitaEri is interesting to listen to so i’m surprised I took so long to get around to listening to it.
- Lol Aki makes some ero sounding noises while she struggles with math.
- KitaEri imitates Mizuhara Kaoru. She sounded really similar hah.
- They played around with more imitations but not really anywhere near as well as how well KitaEri did Mizuhara’s
- In one of the corners the two of them had to draw a picture and stick a ghost story on to it. The two of them kept screaming about how scared they were it was pretttty hilarious lol
Aki was sooooooooo cute in this episode. Seriously. fkasdjfkljasfl;ksdlfs
July 6th, 2010 § § permalink
Kitamura Eri seems to be detailing her Anime Expo experience on her Cho Raji radio next week. I’ll keep an eye open for that. Seems like she left a message for this week’s show though, recorded before leaving to America. Incidentally Imai Asami took over as the personality for this week.
- On top of leaving a message they also called her phone on the show.
- When KitaEri picked up the phone they started off speaking english. Engrish. Hah.
[KitaEri: "MIN-GO-SU? MY NAME IS KITA ERI"]
- KitaEri had just arrived in Japan, she was making her way to the studio on the phone but at the time of calling she wasn’t sure if she could make it before the radio finished. She seemed pretty genki on the phone :O
- Shimoda Asami and Hasegawa Akiko popped into the studio unplanned after finishing up at Shimoda Asami’s ChoRaji Girls (as host and guest respectively) and they let them into the recording booth hah. How random :O
It’s pretty much become an Idolmaster radio at this point lol.
They left about 15 minutes later.
- In the end KitaEri arrived within the last five minutes of the show.
- First word KitaEri used to describe the trip was “Sugoi”
- Shimoda Asami, Nakamura Eriko and Hasegawa Akiko came back in the last few minutes of the show.
I’ll watch out for her next episode, I’m hoping to see how the trip was from her perspective.