Host: Hayami Saori
Guest: Seto Asami
Episode 92 of Hayami’s Freestyle. Wow this radio’s come a long way now hasn’t it~ This episode is guesting Seto Asami. The two of them are really close and Seto in particular seems to adore Hayami <3
- Hayami’s been learning to play the guitar! Seems like she sung while playing the guitar a couple of episodes ago :O
- Seto laughs that it feels weird talking about the new year when at the time of recording it’s still 2012.
- Seto goes back to her [edit: Mom's] hometown, Fukushima for the new year.
- Seto’s attending university while working as a seiyuu, though she says that Hayami attends a different university to her.
- Seto x Hayami?
Seto: When I don’t see you for a while… I start feeling very distant.
Hayami: You do?!
Seto: Like I’m just floating around…
Hayami: Really?! No no way!
Seto: When I get to meet up with you I start coming back down to earth~
Hayami: Like you’re recovering?? *laughs* It’s a good thing to have your heads in the clouds sometimes though~
Seto: If I don’t get to see you at least once a week… I’ll die.
Hayami: Ah *laughs* Thanks.
Hayami: It feels like I just got confessed to! *laughs*
Hayamin sure is popular! <3
- Hayami’s cooked some New Years food for Seto and seto eats it during the recording so happily :D
- Amusingly Hayami’s mother made some for the radio as well.
- Bride training…
Hayami: The radio had a food coordinator called “Shiori” come on the show as a guest–
Seto: Ah, is her name spelt “Shiori” in the english alphabet??
Seto: I’ve got one of her books! *pauses* It’s a cooking book called “Training to be a bride”
Hayami: Eh? Why? You do??
Seto: So I can be a good bride *laughs*
Hayami: You will be! It’ll be okay, especially since you’ve already bought the book!
Seto sounded kinda embarrassed when she said the name of the book ahaha.
- Looks like Seto has a liking for puns :D
I’ve only started listening into Setomin’s radio work pretty recently but she’s such a sweet girl~ Seto seemed to really enjoy Hayami’s company here, how heart warming <3
(Finally a normal post that’s not seiyuu yuri(?) or sekuhara ww)