February 9th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Kamiya Hiroshi, Shintani Ryouko
Guest: Saitou Chiwa
SZBH bonus episode bundled with it’s 4th radio CD. The radio CD had two bonus episodes, one with Otonashi Meru’s Saitou Chiwa and Kitsu Chiri’s Inoue Marina.
- Apparently Chiwa didn’t voice Meru in the first season due to scheduling reasons but came in from the second season onwards.
- The radio episode was recorded right after lunch, which Chiwa said made her really relaxed.
- A listener asks Chiwa why she had never called Shintani to guest on Pani Poni’s radio which she hosted, Shintani feigns hurt while Chiwa doesn’t remember if she guested or not then blames scheduling.
- Looks like the staff for SZBH is the same for Pani Raji Dash lol.
- A listener send in a mail about his girlfriend calling him by another boy’s name occasionally. The corner has listeners sending in despairful situations and the seiyuu have to think up a way that it could be viewed in a positive light. Chiwa giggles when she hears the mail at first but then says:
Chiwa: “Well you know it depends on what she’s calling you, such as Kamiya Hiroshi, instead of Hiroshi I could call you Harrison Ford and that would be pretty cool wouldn’t it?”
Kamiya: “Well thats IF the name was was Harrison Ford!!”
Kamiya trying to convince the two girls how bad it is to call the person you’re dating another person’s name
Kamiya: “Well say I was dating Ryouko, if I was like ‘Hey Chiwa—- Um, I mean Ryouko’ how would you feel!?”
Shintani: “I love Chiwa so I’d be fine with it!”
Chiwa + Shintani: “Yeah!!”
-Shintani and Kamiya apparently met Nakajima Megumi before the recording started, possibly after another radio recording… Macross F Radio perhaps?
I love SZBH, it’s definitely one of the more entertaining radios around <3. And it still continues today at it’s 176th episode :D
December 17th, 2010 § § permalink
Hosts: Saitou Chiwa, Yuuki Aoi
Guest: Nakamura Yuuichi(for the first half), Nakano Aiko(for the second half)
Radio show for the anime series “Dance in the Vampire Bund” hosted by Yuuki Aoi (Mina Tepes) and Saitou Chiwa (Saegusa Yuki). The radio show was the first radio Yuuki has been the host of and started a couple months before Ichiban Ushiro Daimaou’s radio had and continued parallel until it’s end a month after Daimaou’s had started. This particular episode was about a month before Daimaou’s radio had begun to air.
- The two of them open up the show with “YES YOU-KYAN”, in reference to Nakamura lol.
- Chiwa says she was amused by her taking the younger innocent girl role, Aoi tells her it’s because her voice is cute so it’s fine!
- The two of them tell Nakamura that he’s similar to Akira, to his surprise.
- Aoi tells Nakamura that her impression of him is the same as his character, due to this being the first time she’s worked with him and seeing him represented as his character. Nakamura then says that it was lucky that the first time they worked with each other was this, if it had been one where he played a terrible person, would she see him that way? lol
- Aoi says she thinks Nakamura is cool cause of the stuff she reads about him in magazine interviews lol, he vehemently denies it blaming the effect on the writer lol, You-kyan so cute~
- When asked “Who would you prefer, Mina or Yuki?” Nakamura says “Ahh well.. Vera(the maid/servant/woman working for Mina)” Aoi pretends to get depressed and Nakamura tries to explain himself saying Mina is a bit “dangerous”(*cough* not legal *cough* lol), but he then relents saying “Fine, Mina it is” in an obvious ‘I don’t mean it’ voice lol.
Aoi: “If he says it in that nice a voice I’m happy <3″
Nakamura: “Eh.. I didn’t use a particularly nice voice”
Aoi: “All seiyuu, Chiwa included!, even when not voice acting, all have really nice voices”
- Nakamura says he avoids strong willed women, and Vampire Bund is filled with them lol. “They scare me”
- Nakamura complements Aoi as a seiyuu <3 (But really, he wouldn’t criticise her on radio lol)
- Nakamura leaves and Nakano Aiko comes in.
- When talking about Nakamura, Aiko mentions that she had written a song for his Gundam 00 character “”Graham Aker”. Aoi fangirl squealed at the mention of Graham and Gundam 00 lol
The radio almost always has a guest come onto the show, if I recall correctly only one episode out of sixteen had no guests appearing. With this said though, Nakamura is the first, and last, of the cast to come on to the show, all the other guests have been staff members such as the script writer and composer as well as the OP and ED singers. In fact Nakano Aiko comes on the show for the majority of the episodes at about eleven times over the sixteen episodes.
Also I’m not sure if I’ve said this before, but Nakamura Yuuichi is like my favourite male seiyuu <3
July 14th, 2010 § § permalink
Hosts: Sugita Tomokazu, Imai Asami, Kondou Kanako
Guest: Saitou Chiwa
Last episode :( Though there still is the special as well as more episodes in a new season or something I think, I’m not too sure, I’ll look into it more when I’m done with the special. This episode’s guest is Saitou Chiwa who provides the voice for Taokaka.
- While talking about how similar Chiwa was to Taokaka, Chiwa mentioned that at first she stayed close to the script while recording but then the staff encouraged her to adlib and with each recording she added more of her own adlibbing.
- Imai tells Chiwa to do her best in the Battle Batlle corner, seeing as it’s the final episode. Hold strong Sugita!
- First corner for the episode is Moshimo no Blazblue
- When asking about how well Chiwa can adlib Chiwa replies by saying “AVERAGE” pretty strongly.
- The episode’s scene was “If during a battle you notice that this was the last episode of Blazblue Radio what would you do?”
- Imai: “Oh… I should get the staff a present or something but…. etc. etc. AAH I’M DEAD *gets defeated*”
She mumbles on for quite a while.
- Chiwa: “Ehhh… since when was there a radio? Why haven’t I appeared yet.. Oh because I’m a pain to have as a guest…”
Hah chiwachiwaa. To which they vehemently refute.
- Sugita mixes in some other material as usual lol. Imai tells him off saying “Use some of Ragna’s own material for once!”
- Next is Battle Battle!
- The reward for Sugita losing seems to be the three of them going out to eat Tempura, to which Chiwa says “ehh.. I don’t really like tempura…”
- The last match that was sent in by a listener was influenced by the idea of “They can’t win so we’ll leave it up to luck!”
- Looks like they have to read whats on a card they pick out without making mistakes and the most coolest/cutest/ whatever is required to win.
- Ahaha the points taken have inflated for the corner, if Sugita doesn’t come first he pretty much loses all his points. Well I expected something like this hah.
- The sections are split into 4.
# Lots of Kanji
# Lots of English
# Hakata Accent
- Instead of Sugita being last all the time, they had their order decided by pulling numbers out of a box. The order ended up being:
Aww Sugita isn’t last :(
- Sugita did reasonably bad on the Kanji section. D:
- Chiwa did pretty well on the Hakata Accent section, it was all written in Hiragana and she notes that she plays alot of characters that speak only in hiragana so she might be really good at reading hiragana.
- Kanako got the English corner which is a bit of japanese and alot of english, she starts off pretty well… And then ends up saying stuff like “Sister… In Beef… Strip…” and pretty much dies there ahaha.
Everyone pretty much laughs at the “Sister inside beef… That’s stripping?!” What was supposed to be said was “Stir in beef strips” She also misread “garlic” as “gauge” hah.
- Imai has the Mixed Section which is all the sections combined into one. She reads it reallly slowly and pausing for even longer whenever a hard kanji or an english word comes up.
- The ranking that the staff gave were:
4th place: Imai
3rd place: Kanako
2nd place: Sugita
1st place: Chiwa
Well her’s was easier in my opinion D: Nooo Sugitaaaa He loses 70 points putting him at -5. How rigged :(
Also no more kiss D: D:
Looks like they may be having another event with them appearing. Perhaps that’s what’s in the special? Chiwa asks to be included in the event that she’ll match her schedule for it,to which they enthusiastically agree. Another Chiwa guesting would be great :D