February 7th, 2012 § § permalink
Name: 井口裕香のむ～～～ん ⊂（ ＾ω＾）⊃
Host: Iguchi Yuka
Guests: Asumi Kana, Taketatsu Ayana, Gibu Yuuko
The Tamuyura cast guesting on Iguchi’s radio, this was part of a project to have the cast appear on each of their solo radios. Asumi’s “Hoshizora Hinata Bokko” had Iguchi and Gibu come guest and Ayana’s “Taketatsu Numakura no Hajimete Demo Ii Desu ka?” had Gibu Yuuko come guest. By the way each of the characters drawn on the title image was done by each of their seiyuu, the top left is Fu done by Ayana, top right is Kaoru by Asumi, bottom left is Norie by Iguchi and the bottom right is Maon by Gibu.
- Iguchi attended Takagaki Ayahi’s solo live concert :O
- Ayana greets everyone with “Uiui!“, her own radio’s [Taketatsu, Numakura no Hajimete Demo Ii Desu ka?] greeting.
- It’s been over a year since the last time all three of them came on Iguchi’s radio to guest.
- Describe the good points of Tamayura:
Ayana: The atmosphere!
Iguchi: The character who appears in the show, Norie-chan! [Iguchi's character lol]
Asumi: Takehara! [The place where Tamayura takes place]
Gibu: The director! [Satou Junichi]
- They try to position Ayana’s head and Asumi’s hand in a way so it looks like Ayana’s head is on Asumi’s hand on camera lol.
- Asumi says Iguchi’s name instead of Gibu…
Asumi: Iguch— No, I mean— *laughs*
Iguchi: Eh what?
Asumi: I meant to say Gibu-san!
Iguchi + Ayana + Gibu: Ahh!
Iguchi: What? What were you saying about me~? *leans in towards Asumi* What were you talking about~~? What did you get wrong~?
Asumi: Stop it! Stop it! *Swats Iguchi away*
- Their favourite episodes of Tamayura:
Iguchi: When Maon first meets Norie on episode six.
Gibu: Episode two, when they have their sleepover. Seeing everyone’s pajamas was great! Except I was in a jersey.
Asumi: Sayomi onee-chan and Pote-tan’s conversation on episode two.
Ayana: Episode one when Kaori-chan said “Welcome back!” to Pote. [Amusingly Gibu wails that she wasn't in the recording for that episode lol]
- They talk about how they should dress in a Santa costume for the upcoming Tamayura event but they talk about how they’d have to get their agency’s individual permission before they can. Gibu is freelance though so she’s okay :O. Well we all know they ended up in Santa costumes for the event though :D
- They try to seriously organise a dinner night out with the four of them, Gibu says that if they’re all serious then she’ll plan it all for the three other “Popular seiyuu” lol.
Having Asumi and Iguchi sit next to each other was great :D The two of them were all over each other throughout the episode, tapping, poking, slapping, and leaning on each other at times :D
December 25th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Iguchi Yuka, Asumi Kana
The combination I’ve been waiting for is here!! And a bit earlier than I expected too! I thought they were gonna finish off with this combination :O
- Iguchi’s stomach rumbled at the start of the episode lol. If you put up the volume you can actually hear it ahaha.
Iguchi: We’ll talk about the Hiroshima event later! But for now we’re gonna talk about–
*Iguchi’s stomach grumbles*
Iguchi: …My stomach grumbling *laughs*
Asumi: Your stomach just grumbled!! Yeah! *sarcastic* Iguchi-san?! Was that coming from you?!
Iguchi: Noo!! It wasn’t me!! IT WASN’T ME!! *You can hear her flailing about in embarrassment lol*
Asumi: Iguchi-san?! Iguchi-san?!?
Iguchi: Maybe it was me… *laughs*
Asumi: Yeah… You’re the only other person here after all… Your hair is a mess now *laughs*
Iguchi: Even though you just lent me a comb too…
Asumi: Yeah really!
Apparently it’s about 5 pm there at the time of recording haha.
- The two of them mention that the anime recordings for Tamayura had already finished at this time.
- The staff and cast had a work party after the last recording and there was alcohol served but the two of them didn’t drink any. Taketatsu Ayana on the other hand though…
Iguchi: Ah Ayacchi drank a bit didn’t she!
Asumi: Yeah she did!
Iguchi: She just sipped a bit of it.
Asumi: Huh?! What?! It got really bad!
Asumi: She was different!
Asumi: She was really tipsy and airheaded! Way more than usual!
Iguchi: Was she really that tipsy?
Asumi: She was really really tipsy.
Iguchi: Did she get drunk?
Asumi: Yup. It was probably the first time I’ve seen her like that.
Asumi: It was fun!
Iguchi: Ahh I would’ve loved to have seen that… Why is everyone always having so much fun when I’m not around!
Iguchi: I had something else work related to run to so I couldn’t stay for long…
Asumi: Yeah that’s right.
Iguchi: It was like “Hi everyone! Cheers! *Taps glasses* I’m off now!”
Asumi: You’re just unlucky!
Iguchi: Yeah really…
Asumi: Even more than me.
Iguchi: Even more than you… That’s so terrifying…
- About the latest episode…
Iguchi: So much happened in that latest episode! Where could we start from!
Asumi: …Take responsibility for what you’ve done.
Iguchi: …Hmm? What for?
Asumi: For making that thing appear in the anime!
Iguchi: *laughs* I realised something from that… When you put real life things in anime… They look great! *laughs*
Iguchi: It was so cute!
Asumi: That’s such a positive way to look at it *laugh*
Iguchi: It was cute wasn’t it?!
Asumi: …The colours maybe…?
For those that don’t know what they’re talking about, Iguchi was filmed in a Tamayura related series of videos where she had to bake a cake and the cake she ended up cooking up was… This:
Real life version on the top, anime version on the bottom.
The cake then made it’s way into the anime and that’s what’s being discussed here. For those interested in watching the videos you can see it on the Tamayura website. Look for videos with the title “井口裕香のとびきりスイーツ”
- A listener asks what instrument would they play in a band if they were to choose one…
Iguchi: They should take advantage of this idea! Then Tamayura could have a movie release as well!
She then proceeds to claim the “left-handed bassist” position with Asumi choosing the drums. I smell K-ON references ;)
- It doesn’t look like Asumi watches K-ON but Iguchi on the other hand seems pretty knowledgeable about it :O Does she watch K-ON?
- Iguchi says that if everyone wears mini-skirt Santa outfits at the upcoming Christmas Eve Tamayura event she would too… Though she’d prefer to just see everyone in them. Asumi mumbles that their agencies probably won’t allow it and Iguchi grumbles about how the agencies always stop these things from happening. They then laugh that since Gibu Yuuko is freelance she can wear it so she’ll end up being the only one there in a mini-skirt Santa outfit lol.
EDIT: They actually did end up dressing in Santa costumes for the event :D
- Asumi then says she’d be okay with wearing a reindeer costume and Iguchi says that the reindeer costume would be a full-body tights costume ahaha. Asumi then refuses to go anywhere near something like that.
- One of the corners have the two of them answering questions about each other to find out how close the two of them are and the first one is “What three things do you think Iguchi needs to improve about herself?” where Iguchi has to guess at what Asumi would answer.
- The first guess by Iguchi was “How irritating I am!” lol, which was wrong, Asumi answered “How fickle minded she is”. Iguchi acknowledged that Asumi’s right about that. Asumi does say that she doesn’t think Iguchi is irritating at all though~ <3
- Iguchi’s second guess was “How she’s always late”. Asumi laughs and says that it applies to both of them though Iguchi’s usually worse. Apparently when they went out together one time Iguchi was super late. Asumi answer was “How she likes to play pranks on people” Iguchi laughs that it sounds like a cute attribute to have. Asumi then gives an example of how Iguchi like to play pranks on people during recordings and… Iguchi laughs that she touches Asumi’s butt during recordings when they’re not quite supposed to be making any noise to prank her LOL. OTL That’s pretty crazy ahaha. She laughs that Asumi’s reaction is really cute~
- Iguchi’s third and final guess was “How she goes shopping too often” which Asumi fully agrees with and tries to change her answer to that but… To no avail. Asumi’s answer was actually “How stubborn she is”.
- It was then Iguchi’s turn with the question “What good points would only Iguchi know about Asumi?” with Asumi guessing at Iguchi’s answers. Iguchi wails that Asumi got to talk about Iguchi’s bad points while Iguchi has to talk about Asumi’s good points.
- Asumi’s first guess was “How accepting I am” Iguchi agrees but… Actually answered “How warm and fluffy she is” she then goes on…
Iguchi: Her atmosphere is like that~ …Also her butt as well *laughs*
Ahaha. They then laugh how it might end up on her wikipedia article as “Asumi Kana’s butt is warm and fluffy – By Iguchi Yuka” ahaha. The two of them state that the listeners shouldn’t put that on Wikipedia and… Checking Asumi’s page, it’s not written there right now but it looks like there were some edits that had added it in and was then removed shortly after OTL.
- Asumi’s second guess was “How serious she is”, Iguchi’s answer was “How considerate she is”.
- Asumi’s last guess was “How maternal she is” to which Iguchi bursts out laughing.
Iguchi: Oh? Asumi-san do you think of yourself as ‘maternal‘? Ohohoh!
Ahahah Asumi then breaks down in embarrassment and tries to get out that Iguchi might have said that about her before. In the end Iguchi’s answer was “We seem to match”.
- Apparently Asumi is the youngest child of her family.
- Asumi mentions that she’s been noticing Iguchi’s become more fashionable recently~
- Asumi wishes that she could be popular among other girls so Iguchi says…
Iguchi: You are! After all you have this… Super avid fan here right in front of you! *laughs*
Asumi: What’s with that *laughs*
- It looks like the two of them had been talking for almost one and a half hours, meaning that over 25 minutes had been cut from the episode :(
Ah these two were as wonderfully close as ever <3 I love listening to these two together~ By the way, Iguchi’s stomach continued to grumble a couple more times throughout the episode haha.
It looks like next episode has the four hosts back together again. So my original prediction was kinda right in that they would finish off the radio with this combination. Sorta.
Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!
October 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Taketatsu Ayana, Gibu Yuuko, Iguchi Yuka, Asumi Kana
Guest: Satou Junichi (Director of Tamayura)
Radio for the new Tamayura anime TV series. Each episode of the radio, just like the previous radio for it’s OVA, changes the host combination with each episode. Other than the first episode, which has all four, the following episodes has a different combination of two seiyuu on each episode. The ones so far are: Ayana + Asumi, Iguchi + Gibu and Ayana + Iguchi… I’m pretty much just waiting until they match Asumi and Iguchi together :D Three combinations down, three more to go! The next episode has a 1/3 chance to match these two together :D. Though with that said, it’s not really that random, judging from the pattern it’s probably going to be Asumi + Gibu next episode and then after that should be Ayachi + Gibu finishing off with Iguchi x Asumi.
I wasn’t actually planning to write anything about this episode but… Asumi’s present to Iguchi was too wonderful to let pass <3. It’s… Probably too long to be included in a radio scribble post so I’ve put it in it’s own post.
- The four of them, Iguchi Yuka herself, Asumi Kana, Taketatsu Ayana and Gibu Yuuko celebrated Iguchi Yuka’s birthday on this episode . Each of them gave her a present but Asumi Kana’s present to Iguchi was… A ring lol.
Asumi: Here. Present. (Note: Asumi is speaking in a weird way, probably because she’s embarrassed~ Ahaha <3)
Asumi: Birthday present. I went to a lot of places to look for your present!
Iguchi: *pretends to be shocked*…Asumi-san is giving me a birthday present…?
Asumi: Oi! You’re making it sound like I never give you a present for your birthday!
Iguchi: *laughs* That Asumi Kana-san is giving ME a present!
*Opens the present*
Iguchi: It’s a ring! A ring!
Ayana+Gibu: M-M-Marriage?! IS THIS A PROPOSAL?!
Iguchi: Ah I need to say something for this special moment… Can I have a moment please?
Asumi: Wait what—
Ayana+Gibu: Speech! Speech!
Iguchi: I wish for our happiness together. Both of us are still inexperienced but…
Iguchi: But both of us, Asumi Kana and Iguchi Yuka—
Asumi: Huh? Who’s marrying you?
Iguchi: *mock surprise* Eh?!
Ahaha, they finally let Asumi explain herself at this point, though amusingly Asumi gets embarrassed as she explains it and her speech starts messy and gets messier and messier as she goes on to which they poke fun of her for. Err it’s hard to translate to english but yeah she did repeat herself and stumble over her sentences while she was explaining herself haha.
Asumi: Iguchi was… She was wearing this… This accessory a while ago…. Iguchi was wearing an accessory and that thing… I saw it… I saw it in a store—
Ayana+Gibu: We can’t understand you! Speak clearer!
Iguchi: She’s so cute!
Asumi: …And so I saw it and I thought it was cute when I found it there… and there was that ‘thing on the finger’ version of it… A ring version of that accessory… Which I found there… So I settled with that one…
Iguchi: Thank you~ It’s cute~
Asumi: …So I bought it as your present….
Iguchi: Asumi’s so cute~
Ahh Asumin you so tsundere~ <3
P.S. Translating and writing Asumi’s explanation was so…. OTL
- On a different note, amusingly the four of them talked to SatoJun about AKB48, though he doesn’t know much about them. They then brought an image of all of it’s members to him and asked him who he liked the best out of them from just their looks lol… This is kinda weird haha.
He then joked about bringing the girl he chose to voice act on Tamayura lol, to which the other four were like “Uwaah the power of being the director!”.
December 12th, 2010 § § permalink
Hosts: Iguchi Yuka, Asumi Kana
Guests(for the later half): Sato Junichi, Nakajima Megumi
Radio show for the Tamayura OVA. The show airs monthly, with different guests on almost every episode. For the first two episode they had the seiyuu for the four main characters: Taketatsu Ayana, Iguchi Yuka, Asumi Kana, Gibu Yuuko. The third had Asumi Kana + Gibu Yuuko; the fourth had Asumi Kana + Iguchi Yuka; fifth had Iguchi Yuka + Taketatsu Ayana, and the latest, sixth had Iguchi Yuka + Gibu Yuuko.
- The two of them say that they haven’t been alone on radio for a while, if I recall correctly, the last time was on Iguchi’s ChoRaji! Girls on January this year, about nine months before this radio episode.
- The two of them went to the bath together in the recent Tamayura event in Takehara, Hiroshima, the setting of the anime :D
- Iguchi took a photo of Asumi in the changing room
Asumi: “Eh? When did you take the photo?”
Iguchi: “I just snapped it, secretly”
Asumi: “What? Really??”
Iguchi: “I uploaded it too”
Asumi: “…I wasn’t naked was I?”
Iguchi: “…Not naked”
Lol that would be an… Interesting development OTL.
- Iguchi and Asumi were in neighbouring rooms in the hotel they stayed in.
- Iguchi says that when she saw sleepy Asumi in the morning when she had just woken up she looked really cute <3
- Nakajima Megumi and Sato Junichi comes in for the later half :O
- They try to add “-chi” to Megumi’s name to make a nickname for her but laugh that “Nakajimachi” makes it sound like a city (machi = city) and “Megumichi” sounds like a road (michi = path/road). They decide on “Meguchi” for her.
- Megumi performed the ED live outdoors in Takehara :O
This episode was a whopping 90 minutes OTL. Funny enough, when the end came the two of them said that the time flew by so fast and they wanted to talk for longer. Isn’t that wonderful <3