February 5th, 2013 § § permalink
Random radio scribbles! I’m surprised I haven’t put these on here yet :o
- Itou Kanae goes to a pitching centre for her solo radio, 伊藤かな恵の夢かな？ラジオ #7, to try and throw a ball at 60 km/h.
The goal was originally 50 km/h but last episode, upon hearing that nano.RIPE’s vocalist Kimiko could throw at around 80, Kanae said that 50 was probably too easy and raised it to 60. She gave the reason that she had been in the Softball club too.
And so this episode when she actually went to measure her pitching speed she managed to reach… Only 43 km/h lol. She didn’t even reach the original goal of 50! Let alone her revised goal of 60 ahaha.
- From “ラジオ腐りかけ”/Radio Kusarikake.
The radio is normally hosted by Seki Tomokazu and Paku Romi but they were absent for the episode and KitaEri and Shintani Ryouko were brought in to host the show. This was just something I found amusing from the episode. A bit of back info, the “Kusari” uses the same kanji as the “fu” in “Fujoshi” meaning rotten or corrupted.
KitaEri: The reason why they called us in is because we’re “fujoshi”. What do you think about that?
Shintani: Hmm well, I’m not really sure what it means to be a fujoshi anymore. I’ve always thought it was a girl who was really in to BL but lately it seems to refer to any girl who’s an otaku. When it’s put that way I guess I’d be a fujoshi… But I’m not that into BL…
KitaEri: Yeah that’s right! Rather than BL WE PREFER GL!
Shintani: Yeah!…. ??! Eh??? *laughs*
KitaEri: *laughs* That made you pause for a bit!
- From Sugita’s Anigera Dedooon #100 on 2013.01.24:
Sugita: Kanemoto-san[Kanemoto Hisako] said this to me before, Nakamura, you call her “Ika” or “Ika-chan” don’t you?
Nakamura: Actually, the other day she came up to me and said “Do you even know my name?!”
*Sugita and SP Tanaka laughs*
Nakumura: And I was like “Of course I know your name! Kanemoto-san right?”
May 18th, 2011 § § permalink
Name: 良子と佳奈のアマガミ カミングスウィート!
Hosts: Shintani Ryouko, Asumi Kana
Guests: Terashima Takuma, Sugita Tomokazu
I’m not actually sure what number this episode is in the Amagami Radio timeline nor when it was recorded. I’m guessing its in between #100-110+ and was recorded recently but I’m not exactly sure. I’ll update it when I find out.
Edit: It looks like I was totally off with my guess, the episode was a bonus radio episode included with Volume 3 of the Amagami Radio CDs released on 2009.10.23, making it sometime around the time the 30th episode was recorded. Almost 2 years ago.
Sugita appeared in one of Amagami’s radio cds as a friend of Junichi lol. That’s a really minor role but I’m not complaining that they brought him on :D
- Apparently Sugita heard about Amagami from one of the developers. Sugita really is close with the staff behind games and stuff :O
- Sugita started with Ayatsuji when he played Amagami, and commented that her route was pretty hard to obtain and ended up on Tanamachi Kaoru’s path lol.
- Sugita had then stopped there but when he found out he had gotten a role in it’s drama CD he played it again from Nanasaki’s route.
- When asked who his favourite character is Sugita says it’s probably Tanamachi Kaoru.
- Sugita calls Asumi “Nesumiss/Nesmith” from her Asumiss nickname to her dismay lol. Nesmith is a black singer, part of the EXILE unit, in Japan lol.
I didn’t write much here but… Sugita was as awesome as ever :D
Seems like Sugita’s been appearing pretty often on radio with other female seiyuu recently. Including bringing Yukana and Hayami Saori onto his own radio, he’s appeared on Mizuki Nana’s M no Sekai and is appearing on Takahashi Mikako’s Payo Payo at the end of the month <3. I really love hearing these :D
March 29th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Kamiya Hiroshi, Shintani Ryouko
Guest: Sugita Tomokazu
Date: 2009.05.20, 2009.05.27
For those who don’t remember/know Sugita’s character in SZS, he’s a person who loves old things and rejects new things. The word for “old” is “kyuu”. With this they make a joke in the opening on Shintani’s name replacing the “Shin” (which means new) to “Kyuutani” lol. I love puns :D
- Shintani goes completely quiet when the two of them start talking about old games lol. Poor Shintani can’t keep up lol.
- Shintani decides to forgo talking and starts playing Monster Hunder on a PSP while the two of them ramble on about games lol.
- Shintani makes a little yelp out of nowhere while the two were talking since something surprised her in Monster Hunter lol. She apologises and tells the two of them to continue.
- Sugita and Kamiya has played Amagami and they’ve mentioned it from time to time on radio lol. Shintani voices one of the heroines in Amagami, Rihoko.
Sugita: “Shintani! Shintani!”
Sugita: “There’s a hole under this fence, we can use it to go to school!”
Shintani: “No! No” *laughs*
Sugita: “Don’t worry I’ll go first AHH YOU GOT STUCK”
Ahaha Amagami reference :D
- Sugita plays Galge/Visual Novels with his arcade stick console lol. He also mentioned that he wanted to try playing with a DDR mat as it might give him the experience of playing the Galge with his whole body… Or something like that ahaha.
- Left4Dead reference! It looks like both Sugita and Kamiya plays it :D
Lol there’s no way I can keep up with the two of them too. I have no idea about any of these old japanese games OTL
February 10th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Shintani Ryouko, Kamiya Hiroshi
Guest: Inoue Marina
- Marina arrived an hour before the recording started and met Shintani it seems.
- Marina had wanted to come guest but she said she never got an invitation to come to the show D:
Kamiya: “But you were too busy to come guest all the time.”
Marina: “I never got invited! I’m never busy!”
Kamiya: “Eh you’re on like every single magazine, magazine cover and poster everywhere”
- Kamiya likes Tanii Asuka’s(Komori Kiri) voice more than Gotou Yuko’s lol. Well he’s a big fan of her voice so I’m not surprised.
- Inoue Marina is pretty <3
Kamiya: “No matter what Inoue Marina wears she looks great!”
Shintani: “I agree!”
- Marina paid 500 yen to Asumi Kana to touch her chest lol, Kamiya says that 500 yen is nothing, and Shintani adds on that she touches her for free ahaha. Kamiya then says that he’d pay 5000 to touch her OTL.
The whole touching of chests thing continued and grew worse until the corner ended lol.
February 9th, 2011 § § permalink
Hosts: Kamiya Hiroshi, Shintani Ryouko
Guest: Saitou Chiwa
SZBH bonus episode bundled with it’s 4th radio CD. The radio CD had two bonus episodes, one with Otonashi Meru’s Saitou Chiwa and Kitsu Chiri’s Inoue Marina.
- Apparently Chiwa didn’t voice Meru in the first season due to scheduling reasons but came in from the second season onwards.
- The radio episode was recorded right after lunch, which Chiwa said made her really relaxed.
- A listener asks Chiwa why she had never called Shintani to guest on Pani Poni’s radio which she hosted, Shintani feigns hurt while Chiwa doesn’t remember if she guested or not then blames scheduling.
- Looks like the staff for SZBH is the same for Pani Raji Dash lol.
- A listener send in a mail about his girlfriend calling him by another boy’s name occasionally. The corner has listeners sending in despairful situations and the seiyuu have to think up a way that it could be viewed in a positive light. Chiwa giggles when she hears the mail at first but then says:
Chiwa: “Well you know it depends on what she’s calling you, such as Kamiya Hiroshi, instead of Hiroshi I could call you Harrison Ford and that would be pretty cool wouldn’t it?”
Kamiya: “Well thats IF the name was was Harrison Ford!!”
Kamiya trying to convince the two girls how bad it is to call the person you’re dating another person’s name
Kamiya: “Well say I was dating Ryouko, if I was like ‘Hey Chiwa—- Um, I mean Ryouko’ how would you feel!?”
Shintani: “I love Chiwa so I’d be fine with it!”
Chiwa + Shintani: “Yeah!!”
-Shintani and Kamiya apparently met Nakajima Megumi before the recording started, possibly after another radio recording… Macross F Radio perhaps?
I love SZBH, it’s definitely one of the more entertaining radios around <3. And it still continues today at it’s 176th episode :D
December 15th, 2010 § § permalink
Hosts: Kuroda Takaya, Sanada Asami
Guests: Shintani Ryouko and Yuuki Aoi
Yuuki Aoi and Shintani Ryouko comes to guest for their second time a week after their previous guesting. Once again they only stay for the first half, with the second half continuing with the two hosts alone.
Before the show had started, Aoi had written on her blog that she wanted to at least once try acting far more energetically in the vein of an idol on the radio for fun, so Shintani, obliging with her request had them start off with really high voices and uber energetic “Hello Everyone!! This is Murasaki’s Seiyuu Yuuki Aoi!! Yay!!!” YAY!!!” etc. lol.
- Aoi introduces herself as “16 years old, still a fresh young high school student!” with Shintani following her going “Same here!” They laugh and Shintani then quietly murmurs “…Sorry, I lied” ahaha
- Asami gets swept along with the energy and joins in lol, and regrets it right after ahaha.
- When Kuroda hears the reason why Aoi had started off the radio so energetically he says “Well at least Aoi-chan can still pass for that… *looks at Shintani who had done it with her*” ahaha
- Aoi says she enjoyed doing the deredere Murasaki scenes more than the serious Murasaki ones.
- Aoi says that when she’s talking with her friends at school, the conversations are similar to the otaku ones she has with Shintani, to which Shintani wishes she could come along lol.
- The show is infamous for how much dirty material Kuroda spouts during the show lol and a listener sends in a mail asking if it’s okay for Aoi to guest there.
Mail: “Yuuki’s only 16, is it okay to come as a guest?”
Asami: “It should be okay. She came last week and nothing happened”
Kuroda: “Yeah well, if I keep myself in check it’s all good, I don’t want Aoi-chan to come to hate me now~ <3″
Aoi: “I’ve prepared myself for anything so you don’t have to mind me!”
Shintani: “Ahh so cute~ <3″
- Aoi’s nickname at school is “Aa-San”
- Apparently Sawashiro Miyuki was the first person to call Aoi “Ao-chan”.
- Aoi is known to talk about how much she loves her father, and when she does it here Kuroda asks her if she’ll become his daughter lol.
- Listener sends in mail about a bad habit of his dad’s where he comes out of a bath fully naked, even when his friends or girlfriend is over.
Kuroda: “Well maybe he has confidence in his… Y’know. Wait I’m not supposed to be saying this stuff today aren’t I?”
Asami: “I’m not gonna follow you up on that.”
Lol Aoi so enjoys it~
The two guests leave and radio continues on to it’s popular and infamous corner, the dirty material corner where they are given a phrase or word, and they talk about what it’s a euphemism to lol. Things like Kuroda describing very elusively what a “Pole” would mean on a man to the poor, oblivious Asami while the staff laughs loudly in the background and such happenings, but I’m not gonna cover that ;)
December 13th, 2010 § § permalink
Hosts: Kuroda Takaya, Sanada Asami
Guests: Shintani Ryouko and Yuuki Aoi for the first half, Kuribayashi Minami for a couple of minutes after the first two leave.
“Kurenai Radio, Adult’s Time” radio show for Kurenai hosted by Murasaki’s father, Kuhouin Renjou’s Kuroda Takaya and the drunkard university student neighbour, Mutou Tamaki’s Sanada Asami. The show has their guests come on for about 25 minutes only, leaving the remaining 15-30 minutes for the two hosts alone.
Yuuki Aoi is only 16 years old here but she doesn’t seem that nervous, nor too awkward, and is actually really cute <3.
Incidentally it was Kuroda’s 43rd birthday and they celebrated it on the show.
- Kuroda describes Aoi as “She’s sooo cute. Soooo so cute”
- Asami warns Kuroda that Aoi is just a child and not to pull out any of his dirty jokes that he loves to say lol.
Kuroda: “I’ll try to take out the “kuro”(black) part of me for today”
Asami: “Yeah, today you’ll be Shiroda-san(white)”
Kuroda: “I’ll try my best, as much as I possibly can”
- Kuroda describes Minami as “Minami, the person who doesn’t know how to turn on a microphone” due to her blunder in a recent event where she forgot to turn on her microphone lol
- Everyone fawns over how cute Yuuki is lol, to her embarassment.
- Shintani says she guested with Yuuki today to protect her from Kuroda ahah
Shintani: “My sole reason to come here today was to protect Aoi-chan from Kuroda”
Asami: “I warned him beforehand as well not to do anything funny”
Aoi: “…I’m okay! I’ve already prepared myself for this so I’m ready for anything!”
Kuroda: “Oh so I’m free to do whatever I want now?”
Ahhh you go Aoi <3
- When Aoi is asked to describe her character she stumbles over her words, to which the other three just fawn over <3
- When asked how she reacted when she found out she had won the audition, Aoi says she did somersaults in her living room in joy \o/
- When Shintani goes into otaku mode and talks about how moe Shinkuro, the main male character is, I’m amused at how Aoi keeps up with her with the both of them talking about how moe Shinkuro would be if they could tease him lol. The other two say how these two are always talking like that during the recordings, Kuroda comments that they’re like sisters.
- Aoi describes Kuroda’s character as “yandere” and Shintani agrees with her while Kuroda just goes “I have no idea what these words mean” lol Oh Aoi you so ota~ <3
Incidentally, Asami also doesn’t know what yandere means.
- Shintani gave Aoi some of her clothes to wear :O
- When Aoi is asked to note a good point of Kuroda’s she hesitantly says “…err.. His hips?” For Asami she says “When she’s acting drunk she has such a happy expression on her face”
This was Aoi’s first time on a radio show, and she’s acting pretty naturally which is a nice thing to see for her age.