Hosts: Toyosaki Aki, Hikasa Youko
“Seikon no Qwaser Radio! St. Mikhailov Academy’s Broadcasting Club” abbreviated as “QwaRaji” hosted by Yamanobe Tomo’s Toyosaki Aki and Katsuragi Hana’s Hikasa Youko. I haven’t actually seen the anime(lol). The radio started a month or so before the broadcast of the anime had begun.
- At the start Hikasa says she’s nervous, which Aki rebukes calling her a liar :D
- Aki says she’s met Faylan, the singer of Seikon’s OP, before while Hikasa hasnt. Aki described her as “A really nice person, though she’s so cool when she’s singing, when I met her in person she was so polite, she was really wonderful <3″ They wonder if they could get to come guest on the show. Incidentally they eventually do get her to come on to the show on the fourth episode :D
- Hikasa comments that though she calls Aki “Akkyo”, no one else calls her Akkyo. This also applies to Aki calling Hikasa “Yocchan” though no one else calls her that, which they find amusing. They say they can’t remember when Hikasa started calling Aki “Akkyo” nor why, but they remember Aki calling her Yoko-chan until switching to Yocchan when they became closer friends.
- During Middle school Hikasa’s nickname was “Geru” lol, upon hearing this Aki asks “…This was a nickname given to you by ‘friends’ right?” Ahah
- When talking about similarities between them and their characters, they agree that both Aki and her character Tomo loves to hum a lot.
- I loved how the two of them danced around the ero aspect of the anime :D
Aki: “The anime is a little ero” ; Yeah I wouldn’t say a little D:
Aki: “Everyone should watch the anime, and see all the impactful scenes, the ones I’m sure that will leave a mark in your heart and mind!”
Hikasa: “Yeah, for all you adults only though!”
Aki has implied it before on her Okaeri Radio, but Hikasa seems to be her closest friend in the seiyuu world and she’s really relaxed here, both of them spiral out of control on this radio and it makes for a really fun listen :D