Hosts: Hanazawa Kana, Yuuki Aoi
Radio for the web anime Yutori-chan hosted by Yuuki Aoi and Hanazawa Kana. The name means something along the lines of “Don’t get annoyed by this radio too~”. Episode 0 is a brief 10 minute broadcast with Aoi alone describing the corners and the radio show. Aoi says she was really nervous since she’s doing this on her own, I’m not surprised though, I think this may be the first time she’s done solo radio work.
- Aoi was in the art club during school. She says she loves drawing, and we all know how great she is at it :D
- Apparently episode 0 was recorded just before episode 1, with Kana watching her outside the studio lol
———End of episode 0———
- Aoi had just graduated from high school it seems.
- The two of them mention that they were lots of adlibbing done during the recording of Yutori-chan :O
- Apparently Kana has learnt Aikido :O
Aoi: “That’s really cool!”
Kana: “Yeah, but I wasn’t any good at it, the teacher told me that I should just run away”
- Kana was in the Computer Studies club in middle school :O She said she did absolutely nothing though lol. The biggest thing she did there was learn Microsoft Word.
- Kana’s script has her saying “nyannyan” and Yuuki tells her to repeat it.
Aoi: “This is kinda off topic, but could you say ‘nyan nyan’ one more time?”
Aoi: “Thats moe. Okay you can continue now”
Kana: “What’s with this conversation…?”
- Aoi says she knows how to program :O Though she’s doubtful that it’ll come into use as a seiyuu lol.
- Aoi tries to pull Kana into gaming haha.
- Kana is allergic to cats and dogs :O
- Kana’s favourite animal is a turtle.
- “Ao-chan you’re a funny person!”
Kana: “Aoi, you’re a pretty funny person!”
Aoi: “Huh? Am I pitiful? *laughs*”
Kana: “Eh? I didn’t say pitiful! *laughs* Yeah, funny!”
- Aoi says she’s a hikikomori, she spends all her free time at home drawing, gaming or on the computer lol.
- Aoi says she really, REALLY loves her work as a seiyuu, and Kana agrees saying that work is fun :D
Aoi: “And I’m much younger than everyone else, everyone spoils me and treats me really nicely!*laughs a lot*”
Kana: *laughs a lot as well*
- Aoi comments that she’s a boke type, and she really loves Kana’s tsukkomis.
Aoi: “We actually make a pretty good combination don’t we?”
Kana: “Yeah we’re pretty in sync”
Aoi: “I’m the type of person who just keeps rolling with the bokes, so your tsukkomis are really great!”
Kana: “Oh, It’s alright for me to tsukkomi?”
Aoi: “Yeah! Be as sharp as you want! In fact I’d be happier if you did!”
Kana: “…You’re quite M aren’t you?”
This is really reminding me of the conversations between Hikasa and Kana lol.
As always the atmosphere was kinda weird at the start since it’s the first time these two have properly had time to talk to one another but they warmed up to each other pretty quickly :D. I’m still really interested in Aoi and her radio work. I love her more with each time I hear her, and her otakuness is wonderful <3. I really enjoyed this episode actually, I might go through the whole thirteen episodes but I’m really overloaded with radio shows right now OTL I haven’t even seen a single IchiUshi radio episode in months lol. We’ll see how it goes.