Hmm? Apparently they’re recording this episode in the anime recording studio. They comment it’s really spacious and feels kinda weird.
- The two of them don’t sit together during the recording, but Ayana occasionally comes up to Kana to talk to her :D
- Kana takes a look at Ayana’s script and notice her scribbles in it. Seems like Ayana draws a star on lines she wants to check with the director, a triangle for when she can leave the line out and a circle for her own lines. Ahh it’s easy to forget sometimes but the seiyuu part really is more than just speaking lines :D
- They don’t go into details whats written in the script but Ayana gives the hint “くんかくんか”. Well it looks like it was episode 11 then lol.
- When talking about Kana singing, Ayana tells Kana she’s listened to her “_____ Circulation” before heh. A friend had shown her the song before Ayana had become friends with Kana, Ayana thought it was a really cute song and her friend told her after that it was Kana’s song lol. Kana in turn told her that she’s listened to her Mayoi Neko Overrun songs haha.
- Talk about lolis and Ayana
Kana: “Aren’t you a loli?”
Ayana: “Well once people pass 20 I guess they wouldn’t be a loli anymore.”
Kana: “Ehhh, go back go back~~”
Ayana: “What are you saying?!”
While they’re talking about lolis, Yuuki Aoi’s name pops up in the conversation haha.
- Ayana says she loves lolis and mentions in particular Kaho from Sister Princess. Kana doesn’t know Sister Princess and Ayana starts describing the anime to her. She gets really heated up describing the anime and Kana laughs saying she really sounds like Kirino. Ahh I feel like watching Sister Princess now lol OTL
- Ayana says she’s become a strong supporter of Kirino X Kyousuke and really wants to see them end up together. She laments about the blood relation setting and starts wondering if she could convince the writer to get rid of the whole blood relation thing ahaha.
Ayana was pretty aggressive this episode, it was pretty cool to hear :D It really feels like they’re actually friends now rather than friendly workmates now. She completely let loose on the otaku aspects of the show, going on and on about Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Sister Princess, etc. lol. Poor Kana couldn’t keep up with her.